Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Just returned from Mule Deer hunt in NM

I never even saw a buck.

Really though, I had a GREAT time, can't wait for next year. We set-up camp at about 9300ft in the mountains and stayed there for a couple days. Saw a doe and a couple elk, but no bucks. We moved to another area on the third night, in a huge valley at 9100ft. Heard a deer once but never saw it, and saw a beautiful coyote. If I had a license for it, that coyote would have been a dead. He ran up within about 60yds of me before he turned off into the woods.

The last afternoon we packed up, then drove to yet another spot and hunted until sunset. We were creeping up a hill and spooked a few deer, but only saw the doe as she bounded into the woods.

We had a full moon the whole time, so I know that hurt our chances.

We actually had 5 days to hunt, but only hunted 3. Why? Because hiking around in the mountains with a 10lb rifle and a 15-20lb backpack(guessing) for 3 days wore my ass out!

Hopefully I can post a few pictures soon. I didn't take very many though, I already had a ton of gear with me and didn't want to drag a 35mm along with me.
    "Undoubtedly, some think the Second Amendment is outmoded in a society where our standing army is the pride of our Nation, where well-trained police forces provide personal security, and where gun violence is a serious problem. That is perhaps debatable, but what is not debatable is that it is not the role of this Court to pronounce the Second Amendment extinct." - Justice Scalia, DC vs Heller

max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds like an awesome time ,

We where out looking for white tail two weeks ago and came across a crap load of mule deer with some of the largest racks I have seen but my tag was for white tail ,

I finally got one after 3 days of looking its at the butchers as I type.

House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Better luck next time, Get a lighter gun. Dam 10 lbs, what are using a RPG..

Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snoopis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by House72
    Better luck next time, Get a lighter gun. Dam 10 lbs, what are using a RPG..
    LOL, close enough. It's a Remington 700VSF with a Leupold Mark4 LRT (4.5-14x50, with 30mm tube). I haven't weighed it, that's just my guess. I bought it for the range mostly, but then I got invited to go hunting and didn't want to buy a new rifle for the trip since it was my first time. But now that I enjoyed it and know I will be going more, I'm definitely getting something lighter.
    "Undoubtedly, some think the Second Amendment is outmoded in a society where our standing army is the pride of our Nation, where well-trained police forces provide personal security, and where gun violence is a serious problem. That is perhaps debatable, but what is not debatable is that it is not the role of this Court to pronounce the Second Amendment extinct." - Justice Scalia, DC vs Heller

Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darren01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thats my mule deer I shot this season. Hes a 30" wide 3x3, had a really thick body. And its my first deer
    Attached Images
    SGT(P) , US Army Infantry 2007- Present
    OEF IX, X, and XI Veteran.

Bulking in Afghanistan!!

Originally Posted by Darren01
    Thats my mule deer I shot this season. Hes a 30" wide 3x3, had a really thick body. And its my first deer
    Awesome! Glad to see at least someone got one.

max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10) max lift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Darren01

Nice deer

I see it as a 4 x 4 rack or at lest that is how we count them up here in Canada