MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)

Nitrous Malate vs Arginine ethyl ester

Of these two Arginine products, which do you guys think is a better product overall and best bang for the buck. I hope to get your feedback based on personal experience.

Thanks.

---Ivan---
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never tried di arg. malate.

I see no reason why malic acid would help with arginine absorbtion, but I can see why it would help with creatine absorption. I strongly suspect AKG and Malic acid to be responsible for the ergogenic effects people see from AAKG and Di arginine malate.

here is my review of arginine ethyl ester. I like it but it causes cold sores and is grossly inferior to citrulline malate + glycerol monostereate

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ne+ethyl+ester
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69
    I've never tried di arg. malate.

I see no reason why malic acid would help with arginine absorbtion, but I can see why it would help with creatine absorption. I strongly suspect AKG and Malic acid to be responsible for the ergogenic effects people see from AAKG and Di arginine malate.

here is my review of arginine ethyl ester. I like it but it causes cold sores and is grossly inferior to citrulline malate + glycerol monostereate

Thank you for the information. I have been researching citrulline malate for several hours now. It seems like a great product. However, it does seem to be much more costly than the Arginine Ethyl Ester. I have found a 2 month supply for $30.00.

Have you found the Citrulline cheap somewhere. It seems to me you would want to take 6-8g a day for the best results and I can't even find a months suppy at that dose for $30.00. The best I could find is $79.00 if you buy a Kilo. That actually works out to be $20.00 a month but you have to cough up a larger amount at first.

So the AEE still works out to be less expensive. Especially since I did not even calculate the cost of any glycerol monostereate, which would no doubt double my expenses.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69
    I strongly suspect AKG and Malic acid to be responsible for the ergogenic effects people see from AAKG and Di arginine malate.

I'm not sure malate is going to do anything ergogenic as far as NO metabolism goes. Malate can either be converted to oxaloacetate in the mitochondria (in the process reducing NAD+ to NADH) or it can participate in the process of lipogenesis.

Now it may help "stability" of arginine as salt but not sure there are separate effects for malic acid per se.
    Last edited by Phosphate bond; 11-08-2006 at 09:40 PM.

maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have used only Citrulline Malate and Arginine Ethyl Ester...

AEE is great, but i cant tell you if its better than Nitrous Malate.

good luck studying for it, let us know.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my experience the AEE was no better than AAKG or L-Arginine
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    In my experience the AEE was no better than AAKG or L-Arginine

but you use a much smaller dosage... so its more cost effecient right???

i dont know how much L-arginine is though...

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maxiderm
    but you use a much smaller dosage... so its more cost effecient right???

i dont know how much L-arginine is though...
    I am pretty sure I have tried equal amounts, I was trying 3 grms pre workout of all three forms (at separate times) and they seemed to perform the same
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Ok, from what I have gathered so far, Citrulline Malate seems to be superior to any of the forms of Arginine. This is according to scientific studies and control groups. Individual results may vary, but Im gonna go with the research.

I also found I can get a Kilo, bulk powder of the CM for about $75.00. That would be a 4 month supply at 8g per day. (Beneficial dose according to the control groups is 6-12g per day in devided doses).

I am ordering that along with replenishing my BCAA's. I get a kilo of these from the same source for $35.00.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ariginine Malate such as Primaforce Nitrocharge is the only NO product that gives me significant pumps. To each his own though.