Thread: Tattoo Cover Up

BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tattoo Cover Up

Is there any way to cover up a tattoo other than makeup? Like something similar to panty hose that I could just slip over my arm that doesn't draw too much attention?

hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah just wear panty hose on your arms

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hammerpress
    yeah just wear panty hose on your arms
    yeah, that won't draw any attention..

ROFL, Misc. I love you guys.

long sleeve shirt? rofl..
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, I wasn't saying panty hose for real. I said like panty hose, as in it fits snuggly and is tubular in nature; blends in with skin tone well? Is there anything absurd about that or am I missing something?

And I'm aware of long sleeve shirts, but I'm trying to get a job that requires short sleeved shirts to be worn. I'm talking about a tatto on the upper arm, not forearm.

hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100) hammerpress is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Yoshio
    No, I wasn't saying panty hose for real. I said like panty hose, as in it fits snuggly and is tubular in nature; blends in with skin tone well? Is there anything absurd about that or am I missing something?

And I'm aware of long sleeve shirts, but I'm trying to get a job that requires short sleeved shirts to be worn. I'm talking about a tatto on the upper arm, not forearm.

you look caucasion in your pic. why dont you try white-out on it

hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If youre worried about that now you made a bad decision getting that tat..... thats why mine are on my back, chest and leg. No one sees them if i dont want them to
    I am not voting AGAINST McCain, and I am not voting FOR Obama. My vote is 100% anti-Palin

If your entire education consists of a BS in COMM that took 6 years and 5 schools you have no business being a heart beat away from the presidency, and in that regard I am a proud elitist

BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nope, I think you're pretty much bound to look rediculous. Where are you trying to work that requires short sleeves and no tattoo's? Sounds crappy.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

Originally Posted by hammerpress
    you look caucasion in your pic. why dont you try white-out on it
    man, you get dumber and dumber every post. Go drink some rubbing alcohol.

z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BballBuilder
    nope, I think you're pretty much bound to look rediculous. Where are you trying to work that requires short sleeves and no tattoo's? Sounds crappy.
    Me too, I'm curious where ya work bro.

But, all my tats are on my back for now, just like one of the posters said here.

Psychopathologist Napalmed2Death's Avatar
    Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50) Napalmed2Death will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure how well it works...but it's worth a shot.... http://www.nawtythings.com/tattoosa.html

Or just get it lasered off...if it's gonna be a continual problem.
    Born to Grind, Built to Blast

mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you want to cover it up? and what is the tattoo of?

Yea, the more I think about it, the dumber my idea sounds... . Oh well. Oh, and yes, my skin is lighter; I'm 1/2 caucasion.

I haven't actually got the job yet, but it's with the US postal service. Their sleeves are longer though so I think it will cover the tattoo up, but I was just a little worried about the bottom poking out.

Thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by Napalmed2Death
    Not sure how well it works...but it's worth a shot.... http://www.nawtythings.com/tattoosa.html

Or just get it lasered off...if it's gonna be a continual problem.
    that's pretty cool if it works. I have one on my forearm/wrist and it's a pretty decent size. I work in a software development company and no one cares...

z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) z-factor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What state are you in? At my local post office, there's this dude with a badass tattoo on his forearm and he's like 50.

Yea, the more I think about it, the dumber my idea sounds... . Oh well. Oh, and yes, my skin is lighter; I'm 1/2 caucasion.

I haven't actually got the job yet, but it's with the US postal service. Their sleeves are longer though so I think it will cover the tattoo up, but I was just a little worried about the bottom poking out.

Thanks anyway.
    yeah man, if you're not getting up close and personal with people, just get a foundation that matches your skin tone decently, just buy the cheap stuff cuz it could get pricey.

Originally Posted by BballBuilder
    that's pretty cool if it works. I have one on my forearm/wrist and it's a pretty decent size. I work in a software development company and no one cares...
    That's awesome. Yea, I think I will try some of that cosmetic stuff if I need too. I read alot about that and I guess they make stage makeup that is sweatproof and whatnot and is suppose to work well.

I think after I've been there for a little while they'll stop to care so much, b/c have you seen so of the old postal workers? LOL

Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Say it's part of your religion, they never question religion.

Originally Posted by z-factor
    What state are you in? At my local post office, there's this dude with a badass tattoo on his forearm and he's like 50.
    I'm in FL. I just want to cover it up during the hiring process and maybe like the first couple months, then hopefully it wont make a difference.

If a company asks you if you have any tattoo's, do you have to tell them the truth? B/c I know it's illegal to ask you like your age/religion/that type of thing.

I'm in FL. I just want to cover it up during the hiring process and maybe like the first couple months, then hopefully it wont make a difference.

If a company asks you if you have any tattoo's, do you have to tell them the truth? B/c I know it's illegal to ask you like your age/religion/that type of thing.
    So far, I've never been asked man. However, I do know that if they do ask, you don't have to prove it. My sister has no tattoos and she applied for a job at the mall and they asked her if she had any, she said no, and the interviewer told her to pull her sleeves up and lift up her shirt. We complained to the corporate and that manager got fired and she never ended up taking the job.

It's not illegal to ask your age though.

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you dork I have neck and finger tats.