FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best substitute for squats?

Every since I was on Rippetoes, my knees have been killing me. I can't run or walk for an extended perod of time. I tried playing ultimate frisbee with some friends the other day, and my knees were about to explode. They hurt really bad. I know this is from squats. I've had several experienced lifters watch my form and they say it looks fine. So I'm going to quit doing squats. My question is: WHAT IS THE BEST SUBSTITUE FOR SQUATS? I will probably do the incline leg press, as that doesn't hurt the kneees so much.

For those of you who do both squats and leg press: can you tell me the weight you do on each one, so I have a rough idea of the ratio of weight I should start out on for the press.

thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there is no substitue for squats. get some fish oil or a joint supplement if they keep bothering you.
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class" -Travis Ortmayer

Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brem2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lunges as well, maybe?

Best would be to just go and get your knees fixed. Joint supplements wouldn't do crap for knee problems like you've described. Go get them checked out.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hammerstrength makes a squatpress, not a legpress but a squatpress that doesn't run a track like a smithpress/leg press does. It uses joints like a hammerstrength bench or row machine does and it mimicks the movement pretty well. Won't help with your core or csn though just legs, and overall still nowhere near a squat in leg developement
    771/645/622 Single Ply

maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the best way is to STOP ASKING YOUR DAMN QUESTION OVER AND OVER ON THE SAME FORUM EVERY 5 MINUTES!!!!