back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Spinal decompression for lowerback pain

Has anyone here used it or know of anyone that has ? It is done on a specially made table and likely costs quite a lot but if it is an alternative to back surgery from what I have been reading it could be a vaible alternative
    http://www.orthopedictechreview/issu...dec03/pg36.htm
    Last edited by back2it; 11-05-2006 at 06:29 AM.

back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the last part of the link is /issues/novdec03/pg36.htm
    But I cannot edit it for some reason

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry about the whole link not being displayed; it's all there when someone clicks on it. I tried to go to the site & it "wasn't available", so either the server is down or that particular issue of the mag is no longer online. Maybe you should publish the name/model number or other ID to see if anyone knows what it is?

BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJimCalhoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard of it. The radio station I listen to (KRLA) has an advertiser that offers that service. I have also heard from everyone who has had back surgery that the surgery did not cure them 100 percent and that some have more problems.

The orthopedic people want to operate on me. Oddly, I have neglected to call them back to set up the appointment.

I will try to link it again

www.orthopedictechreview.com
    then search spinal decompression
    Last edited by back2it; 11-05-2006 at 03:36 PM.

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I linked to the page & searched; there are 27 options there, everything from articles to catalogs to ads for private practices. C'mon will ya, how much time do you want us to spend trying to answer your question? I'm done.

Originally Posted by back2it
    Has anyone here used it or know of anyone that has ?
    A simply no is OK

Logic demands that someone knows what the question is before answering "no". I thought you were referring to a specially made table & were providing a link to a product.

I'll put THIS simply: welcome to my ignore list.

tidalwaverus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Info

Why don't you tell us your injury and why you want to try it. or if your rich and will try anything do for it 15 x $3,500.00 good luck 50/50 chance it will help ya

exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10) exhibita is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by back2it
    the last part of the link is /issues/novdec03/pg36.htm
    But I cannot edit it for some reason
    I recommend tinyurl for long url's..

http://tinyurl.com/yklna5

(Its the same link.. just smaller )

The process sounds interesting in theory. I have two herniated disks in my lower back. I suffered for a long time with those, spending alot of time hunched over and not walking.

Funny enough, losing 140lbs and doing lots of hyperextensions seems to have helped. Haven't had a twinge in 2 years.
    Chris

Originally Posted by tidalwaverus
    Why don't you tell us your injury and why you want to try it. or if your rich and will try anything do for it 15 x $3,500.00 good luck 50/50 chance it will help ya
    I have a couple of lumbar discs that give me grief once in a while but nothing that I haven't been able to manage , at least uptil now . I was just wondering if anyone had used one and what the results were just incase it gives trouble in the future I would like an alternative to a back operation.

[QUOTE=joed]Logic demands that someone knows what the question is before answering "no". I thought you were referring to a specially made table & were providing a link to a product. [QUOTE]

So you misunderstood what I asked , not a problem . I will try to be more clear next time I mention something.

[QUOTE=joed}
    I'll put THIS simply: welcome to my ignore list.[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood the question and now I am on ignore . What can I say ? Other than it was not my intention to post something that offended anyone . Sorry for that and bye for now.
    Last edited by back2it; 11-06-2006 at 01:35 PM.

Originally Posted by exhibita
    I recommend tinyurl for long url's..

http://tinyurl.com/yklna5

(Its the same link.. just smaller )

The process sounds interesting in theory. I have two herniated disks in my lower back. I suffered for a long time with those, spending alot of time hunched over and not walking.

Funny enough, losing 140lbs and doing lots of hyperextensions seems to have helped. Haven't had a twinge in 2 years.
    I will try that next time I post a link .
    Hopefully this will create some interest and if it is a viable proceedure maybe help someone to avoid risy surgery.

tony233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My doctor told me it's unproven. It's often advertised in newspapers. That's why I asked him about it. He said if it was proven, there would be medical journal studies proving it's value.

tony233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The journal cited is one I've never heard of. JAMA or Lancet or New England Journal of Medicine are reputable journals not the one cited.

mtomainodc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Spinal Decompression info

In response to your inquiry for information regarding Non-surgical Spinal Decompression, I'll refer you to my website for more detailed information on the procedure that we perform in our clinic.
    It has been highly effective for not only managing, but curing low back problems, where other therapies have failed.
    Feel free to ask any questions as they arise.

Dr. Mario Tomaino
    Portland OR
    www.lincolnhealthcenter.com

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had very bad low back pain and stiffness, mainly due to a seated job, being a bit overweight, and tight muscles. I had Spinal Decompression and it made a world of difference. Working on flexibility, losing weight and exercise has kept my low back pain in check and its getting less with time. I would also reccomend drinking plenty of water and taking fish oil, which helps with inflamation.

SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SJTrance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm a Physical Therapist and I have worked in a Spinal Decompression place. Basically, it was a high tech traction unit. It can really benefit some people, but it will not work for others. The problem with the Spinal Decompression clinic I worked in was that they did not do much else other than the decompression and maybe some extension exercises. I work in a clinic in Manhattan now and I do more low back pain cases than anything else. If there is anything I have learned, it's that no one treatment will work for all low back pain patients. There are a lot of tools in a spine care practicioner's bag and traction of just one of them. We have one in our clinic, and I do use it sometimes, but there are a lot of things I use more...namely, my two hands. I'm not talking about massage, but mobilizations and manipulations depending on what is causing your low back pain.

The single most important thing when it comes to low back pain treatment is a comprehensive evaluation. There are many different sources of low back pain. You really have to dig into the info with your clinician to locate that source and treat it. Sometimes, you have to do exercises which have you arch backwards and sometimes you have to exercises which have you bend forwards.

Find a competent physical therapist who practices "manual therapy" and they will usually be able to help you. A Physiatrist is a doctor who is also knowledgable about this type of problem. I hope this helped; feel free to ask me any question.