NYBuilder74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking while being sick

Will being sick for a couple of days and not being able to eat as much; really hinder any "gains" (weight) you've made during Bulk?

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You aren't going to loose all that hard earned muscle within a couple of days. Yes you may drop a few pounds but you should gain it back within a few weeks. I would try and eat as much as possible while taking a break with training when you are sick.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

NYBuilder74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by K_muscle
    You aren't going to loose all that hard earned muscle within a couple of days. Yes you may drop a few pounds but you should gain it back within a few weeks. I would try and eat as much as possible while taking a break with training when you are sick.
    Alright, thanks for the peace of mind dude.

I've been stressin' out all day not being able to eat.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would try and eat as much as you can. Even if its just suckin down a protein shake, its better han nothing. Also if you are sick you might as well indulge a little. Have something good like fried chicken instead of boneless, skinless chicken breast, that will encourage you to eat.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.