Bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been lifting for 8 Months and I'm 19

Hey you all,

I have been lifting for about 8 months now give or take a little. I probably really started to hit the weight hard about 6 months ago. Just wanted to post a few pictures of my before and after. Let me know what you all think. Also to let you all know, when I started lifting 8 months ago I was weighing in at about 153 and I'm now weighing in at 170. Thanks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bain; 02-03-2003 at 08:02 PM.

another..
    Attached Images

another....
    Attached Images

these are the most recent ones
    Attached Images

another
    Attached Images

last one
    Attached Images

HawaiianHost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice Abercrombie poster. That chick is hot! I only got a pic of her on the bag from ANF.

thank you, I actually work at Abercrombie and at the end of every season we take down all the posters and put up new one's. Just so happens that I got to take that one home

AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice frame to build on ! Take the next 6 months and just eat everything insight and work on your chest heavy 4-6 reps of flat and incline bench
    WHAT do you call a Bodybuilder with big balls ?

A Beginner

AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're putting on some solid gains, good job. Keep us updated.

thanks for the comments you all, I'm eating 6 meals a day and I'm trying to intake 3000+ calories a day. My goal is to be 190 by the end of September, I'll be sure to continue to update

Hawkpfc2:
    I actually just started working on forearms not but 2 weeks ago, I've only actually done 3 forearm works outs to date so thats probably the reason why my forearms don't look very proportional when compared to my biceps. I wish I would have been working forearms for the past 8 months also but I didn't know to do them, figured that they would just come along with everything else.

stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice gains,your diet is paying off.your looking much thicker in the chest and shoulders.GREAT JOB!!! keep us posted.

hey you all,

I've had a few requests for what my routine is at the gym and how I break my workouts up. Thought I'd just go ahead and post that here for everyone instead of having to reply to each person seperately.

here goes...

Monday - Biceps and Triceps
    Tuesday - Shoulders and Back
    Wednesday - Legs and Forearms
    Thursday - OFF
    Friday - Chest and Calves

I'm lifting heavy with low reps.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Bain
    hey you all,

I've had a few requests for what my routine is at the gym and how I break my workouts up. Thought I'd just go ahead and post that here for everyone instead of having to reply to each person seperately.

here goes...

Monday - Biceps and Triceps
    Tuesday - Shoulders and Back
    Wednesday - Legs and Forearms
    Thursday - OFF
    Friday - Chest and Calves

I'm lifting heavy with low reps.
    abs and traps in there somewhere??

Abs I just do whenever I feel like doing them, lol. Traps I have never really done.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    id say throw some trap work in with back/shoulder day
    or else theyll turn out like the forearms
    where ya gotta play catch up

plus they help give a bigger upper body look

bump

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good work so far. If you keep working everything in balance you'll be huge before you know it.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Very good job for only 6 months. You are looking very good and solid.

Keep eating a lot and training hard. I see lots of potential.

Keep us updated.

Good luck

Antonio

Craig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too agree you got great bone structure and nice shape already to pack on some really good mass. Keep lifting heavy and eating enough and you will keep growing.

Keep us updated.

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome progress! any pics of the wheels?
    "Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

no, I haven't taken any pictures of my legs yet. They are still pretty small but what I do have is all muscle as I do work them out intensively once a week.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you naturally have a good frame to build muscle on. Even when you were thinner you could see where everything was suppposed to be. Now you just have to add the mass. Good work.
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeh youve got a good structure. just give it time and food

thanks for all the positive feedback you all.. it's very tempting to take the juice just because of the quick results but I don't want to cheat myself like that. As long as I'm doing what I need to do I'll see results in time like I have already seen. Miracles don't happen over night.

cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cromestar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    juice is somethin you should research alot if youre ever considering it. but definately go natural for some years and build yourself a solid base. you've got so much potential naturally, you'd be wasting it by just going straight to the juice.

I have been told this before and this is one of the huge reasons why I don't want to mess with it. I also have my bro as an inspiration to me, he's a pretty large guy and our scenarios are identical. He started around the same age as myself and looks near identical to me. He now weighs a good 185 and is 5'10. He hit the weights his Sr. Year of HS and continued all through out College without using anything other than simple protein shakes and bars. 100% Natural. People ask him if he's taken steroids.

I also know I have the potenial of getting there as well since I've got alot of the same genes as him.

EAgoodfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice gains

BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More attention to the legs