nateo101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What did you guys eat while you were working out in college?

I still commute to college and live with dah parents(own apartment downstairs) trying to scrounge up some stuff around the house starting off before I really decide to concrentrate on it.....

tuna sandwich with cheese
    whole milk
    graham crackers with peanut butter
    deer meat(stuff is better than beef I think although it doesn't have as much taste)
    oatmeal
    grape juice(the real deal)
    I have some creatine powder and tablets left over from HS (2 years ago that stuff ever go bad?)
    scrambled eggs
    whole wheat bread...

any other odds and ends?

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are on a tight budget you should consume lots of the following inexpensive quality foods:

Eggs
    Milk
    Oatmeal
    Chicken (whole)
    Tuna
    Potatoes

Are you trying to cut or bulk?

Billy Ocean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cottage cheese, skim milk, and pb&j sandwichs on wheat bread, are some inexpensive foods. Even things like rice and potatoes are cheap aswell.
    A young ***** holdin big face foldin
    Pimps are known for catching runaways
    A good hustler's known to keep his gun away
    First ***** run up and try to jack mine,
    first ***** **** up to get flat lined

5'11
    7% bf

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Milk rules!

nateo101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by musmar

Are you trying to cut or bulk?
    trying to cut right now

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by nateo101
    trying to cut right now
    well that makes it a little easier (quantity wise but maybe harder in a way cuz you would be worried about hte "cleaness" of the food) yeah but a big bump on the poor mans protiens liek eggs and milk. tuna especially
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

Built has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im a senior in HS now but I find that its easy to boil some eggs and eat the whites. I also eat alot of canned tuna on crackers or strait up. I used to drink ALOT of whole milk since I'm bulking but I've gone to skim since I don't want to bulk with fat. Besides for that I try to eat lean food like chicken. Most of this stuff is cheap and easy.