Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Hey buddy, I didn't mean it that way. I believe Cycle Support is a nice convenient all in one place sup. But certainly not the be all and end all.

Hope I didn't come off like that.

CROWLER
    I think cycle supports looks awesome, and I posted so on your myspace I really like that you put Ideb in it.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds interesting..

Resting BP is 160-180/95-105

Do you have any figures/numbers on before/after for people taking it? I have no physiological condition that can be diagnosed to explain my high blood pressure .

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg

Called Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. Soon to be available right her at BB.com

CROWLER
    Last edited by solarize; 10-31-2006 at 11:10 PM.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    furthermore, i really like what ive seen from Anabolic Innovations, I def respect any new BBing companies, and yall have a few innovative looking supps that Im sure Ill give a try down the road

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where and what brand makes celery seed extract? NOW? i can't find celery seed extract in pills anywhere.

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THANKS Jmil! That is GREAT! BTW LakeMountD gets the credit for the Cycle Support and Idebenone.

Swolenone, I didn't think you were joking I thought you were taking my advice as gospil and certainly didn't want that

Solarize I do have some people who have been kind enough to post their before and after BP and also blood test results but not sure if I can post a link here.

CROWLER

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok Cool, if the change is 10% or more then I'm interested! (as in 10% lower

THANKS Jmil! That is GREAT! BTW LakeMountD gets the credit for the Cycle Support and Idebenone.

Swolenone, I didn't think you were joking I thought you were taking my advice as gospil and certainly didn't want that

Solarize I do have some people who have been kind enough to post their before and after BP and also blood test results but not sure if I can post a link here.

CROWLER

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by solarize
    Ok Cool, if the change is 10% or more then I'm interested! (as in 10% lower

So you mean if someones BP started out at say 160/120 and ended at 144/108?

Then yes I have seen that from Cycle Support.

CROWLER

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wanderlei
    Looks like a decent product. RYR and poli for cholesterol. RYR may contain statins that deplete coQ10 hence the addition of ideb. Plus ideb is a great all aroound anti-ox that shouldn't have any pro-ox effect like coQ10 can.
    Celery seed and Hawthorne for blood pressure. Nac and milk thistle for liver detox/rpotection. Saw and nettle for prostate Im guessing. The latter two could probably be excluded but still a solid product.
    Very well put, I helped design this product with Crowler and we added that for a couple reasons. With that combination/dosage I have a bunch of studies showing it worked better than finasteride with less side effects. It was added more for your harder cycles such as a tren cycle. Another VERY nice effect is has added is hair preservation on cycle. Skin quality and hair preservation are big issues with long term users and this certainly helps that and decreases urination frequency.

I promise you guys that you can't go wrong with this product for the price. You are getting everything you need. Below I am posting results from another user who was kind enough to get blood work while using Cycle Support, we were extremely impressed with the results.

Originally posted by Beelzebub on AM--

"Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
    HDL - 25 (40-59)
    LDL - 104 (0-99)
    ratio: 4.2
    total cholesterol: 146
    triglycerides: 91
    blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
    HDL - 21 (40-59)
    LDL - 187 (0-99)
    ratio: 8.9
    total cholesterol: 224
    triglycerides: 90
    blood pressure: 148/96

Cycle support starts here - 7/21/06

and as of early this week,
    10/2/06
    HDL - 29 (40-59)
    LDL - 91 (0-99)
    ratio - 3.1
    total cholesterol: 131
    triglycerides: 63
    blood pressure: 116/70

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely."

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awsome post lakemount. after those numbers you put up cycle support def sounds worth the investment! next time i order some protein ill def be picking that up as well.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    But Coq10 can have a oxidative effect just what you don't want.

CROWLER
    But that's only under hypoxic conditions so I'm not sure how much of an issue it would be for the normal bber. Ideb, luckily doesn't become a pro-ox under hypoxia and seems to need a lower dose to be effective as well. So it's better than coQ10 in many ways and a great addition to your product but coQ10 is still worth taking IMO especially in lieu of ideb supplementation.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You read that study Aries?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Originally Posted by deserusan

I also like 250mg of "no flush" niacin to drop BP.

Tell Aries

BK

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol
    I also like 250mg of "no flush" niacin to drop BP.

Tell Aries

BK
    Not worth it. Flush free niacin for the most part is worthless. It was an ingredient I considered for CS but after careful research there was nothing that proved it to be useful. Nicotinic Acid is the main lipid lowering compound, while Flush Free Niacin is inositol hexaniacinate, basically 6 nicotinic acid molecules fused onto an inositol molecule much like creatine gluconate is creatine bound to glucose. There are a few studies out there that show promise to FF Niacin as a lipid lowering compound but these studies suggest that dosages lower than 2400mg (usually requiring more) don't have a significant effect. In higher dosages the same exact side effects can be seen as with regular niacin since higher plasma levels (seen 10-12 hours later with inositol hexaniacinate) of inositol hexaniacinate mean higher plasma levels of nicotinic acid. It would probably be more worth using regular niacin and using smaller amounts but throughout the day.Either way unless you have hyperlipidemia I wouldn't even worry about niacin. Statins have much more promise and in lower dosages and especially when taken with the ingredients included in CS you won't have to worry about a thing.

Wanderlei: During intense exercise things like Vitamin C and CoQ10 can become oxidative, causing more free radical damage. We knew that the bulk users of this product would be bodybuilders so we attempted to use as many derivatives of things as we could to prevent these redox reactions. NAC is also like these compounds but the benefits FAR outweight the downside to this compound.

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    FYI, AI's products are now in here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan

read it

printed it

gave it to her

it helped

thanks

Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wally_Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    L-Arginine

weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can definitely vouch for the cycle support, and if you aren't taking anything that is going to raise your BP you may be able to get away with one serving a day. So two months worth for ~$30, and that is with all the other stuff in there

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Hey CROWLER, I am very much pleased that Anabolic Innovations made the intelligent decision to include a superior form of CO Q10 in Cycle Support.

As previously mentioned.... I just wanted to re-emphasize the fact (in an effort to keep CO Q10 users from being overly concerned), that as far as the studies that have been contucted, the prooxidant properties of CO Q10 are displayed as a direct result of hypoxia (oxygen depletion via lung disease or high altitudes).

It is also important for the users of CO Q10 to realize that none of us are deficient in it. There are only 4 known cases of genetic CO Q10 deficiency. Also, there has been no evidence to verify that CO Q10 increases tissue concentrations in healthy adults.

If anyone questions the evidence that supports idebenone's many benefits....

http://www.idebenone.org
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 11-12-2006 at 07:50 AM.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    aspirin lowers it pretty well. Im using an ECA stack, and the other day my pulse was super high, but my blood pressure was normal from the aspirin in there.

thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe that forskolin has been shown to lower BP in animals.
    Synthagen + BP 3.0 Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147814533

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Wally_Mucho
    L-Arginine

Yes indeed.

Oral administration of L-arginine has proven to be very beneficial in significantly lowering blood pressure.

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey Aries,

Shoot me an email buddy.

How about one product that has all of the following: BTW the Idebenone in this supplement is actually better than Co Q 10 and more expenxive.

Helps with Blood pressure, Lipids, liver and more.

It is a powder which you mix into your protein drink 2 times a day.

Recommended dosage is 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM
    Two servings provide the following

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg

Called Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. Soon to be available right her at BB.com

CROWLER
    Taken from the BB.com store, it says one serving provides the following. So taking it twice a day would double the numbers you posted above. Is this a typo, not stirring sh*t just trying to get facts. I have some friends fixing to start cycles, and this looks like a solid product for them to use. No more popping all of those pills during the day.
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg

Other Ingredients:
    Natural and artificial flavors, one or more of the following; acesulfame, maltodextrin, dextrose, sucralose.

Directions: Mix 1 scoop with a protein drink in the morning and again in the evening.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9
    Taken from the BB.com store, it says one serving provides the following. So taking it twice a day would double the numbers you posted above. Is this a typo, not stirring sh*t just trying to get facts. I have some friends fixing to start cycles, and this looks like a solid product for them to use. No more popping all of those pills during the day.
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg

Other Ingredients:
    Natural and artificial flavors, one or more of the following; acesulfame, maltodextrin, dextrose, sucralose.

Directions: Mix 1 scoop with a protein drink in the morning and again in the evening.
    Wow that stuff look awesome!

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:
    Thanks for the kind words NO HYPE and weezyj.

Hey SpeedDemon, it looks like you caught an error on the BB.com site. Straight from AI's website:

Recommended dosage is 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM
    Two servings provide the following:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StxNas
    Thanks for the kind words NO HYPE and weezyj.

Hey SpeedDemon, it looks like you caught an error on the BB.com site. Straight from AI's website:
    Thank you for clearing that up for me!!

No problem considering I have my container of CS sitting right in front of me!

ashwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For a long time I was also in pursuit of some health supplements that can help lower my pressure but for so long the search has hardly yielded any satisfactory results. One of my friends showed me this blog http://treat-high-bp-naturally.blogspot.com/ where I learnt about yoga being one of the options to overcome this problem. Can this really be possible? Please let me know.

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Celery seed extract for the win!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING The WAR Against Genetics
    RenegadeRows [@] controlledlabs.com

snake32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had success with DHEA morning and night and Magnesium before sleep. I believe that a deficiency in these is one cause of high blood pressure.

heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Orange Juice.

"For the first two weeks of the study, they drank two glasses a day of an orange-flavored drink fortified with vitamin C. Their blood pressure dropped a bit. During the next two weeks, they drank plain, not-from-concentrate orange juice. Blood pressure dropped a little more. For the next two weeks they drank OJ fortified with vitamin C and for the two weeks after that they drank OJ fortified with both vitamin C and vitamin E. At the end of the final two weeks, most patients had blood pressure within the normal range."

http://www.webmd.com/content/article...000_1000_ln_05

(although I find it curious they didn't have a Vit C and Vit E group...sans the OJ)
    No supplement has the power that is greater than the power of eatin' clean and liftin' hard.