3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3by10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink 8-12 Reps for Joint protection & Strength Gainzz

I feel like 8-12, even 8-15 Will get you MAD strength gains if you add reps each time, and then 5lbwhen you finally get to 12 or 15 reps.....

It will also protect and even STRENGTHEN AND HEAL your joints and Ligaments!

Idk I just also find it more enjoyable...

I was doing reverse pyramid training and It sucked... No gains....... Hurt...

Now I am feeling better !! And the gym is exciting! Im going in 25 minutes!!!

Any thoughts and anyone else ever do 3x8-12 ????????

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think everyone has done 3x8-12 with double progression. its about the oldest "hypertrophy" style i can think of lol.

admittedly rep ranges are bunk and its just total volume and progression is the driver off size.

do it. 😎
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Glad to hear it's working for you. Pump training can be a good counterpoint to heavy training but realise that other people have different training needs - and they will change at different points in their training career.

Actually, many joint problems are caused by muscular imbalances rather than the rep range used. It doesn't help anyone to dichotomise about this or that protocol. If there was a single best protocol, we'd all be doing it by now.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you can certainly gain strength in those rep ranges, it doesn't necessarily protect your joints though.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If there was a single best protocol, we'd all be doing it by now.
    And the sad thing...there would still be an industry out there trying to foster confusion to sell us bullpoop.

[Note: ...and no, Bullpoop isn't the latest wonder suppliment]

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    And the sad thing...there would still be an industry out there trying to foster confusion to sell us bullpoop.

[Note: ...and no, Bullpoop isn't the latest wonder suppliment]
    i was just about to order that too!
    thanks man 😉
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know about protecting your joints and ligaments.
    Not sure what your trying to say.
    True using lighter weights may take some stress off the joints but the fact is they are still under stress as are ligaments.
    Maybe if you've had an injury it could be beneficial for a healing process.
    Weight on the joints is always going to stress them and as odd as it may sound training with weight can be stressful on the joints.
    Bottom line if your feeling good and there is no pain then weight training overall can be a good thing building muscle mass,strength and conditioning but it has it's risks.
    Ligaments on the other hand can strengthen with heavy weight low reps but that puts a stress on the joints so we have somewhat of a predicament.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my experience, poor form, joint instability under load, and pushing past technical failure will hurt your joints - not a specific rep range.

That said, double progression is awesome, 8-12 is just fine as a rep range, and if you're seeing results by all means keep at it!
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."