Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Walkin'tall machinegunman PrivateBaldrick's Avatar
    PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Are women attracted to strength?

I'm interested in whether or not women are attracted to physical strength in men, and how much difference it makes in a man's attractiveness. Hypothetically, if you knew several men who were equally attractive, but you happened to learn that one of them was exceptionally strong, let's say, 1.5 times the strength of the others, would you be more attracted to him? And does the stronger man need to be more muscular for you to be more attracted to him? Keep in mind, I'm trying to gauge the attractiveness of strength, regardless of physical appearance. Thanks.

moskalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moskalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moskalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moskalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strength of character is so much more important than any physical attributes! A strong a**hole is no more attractive than a weak one, but a weak man with his morals and ethics in the right place will win over strength without fortitude every time.

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think, all men, when starting threads such as these, should state the following first:
    (1) age
    (2) experience
    (3) ability to handle rejection

~lifer

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiftingIsLife
    i think, all men, when starting threads such as these, should state the following first:
    (1) age
    (2) experience

~lifer
    Bump!
    I wonder, why is it that so many people think that "women" are attracted to and that "men" like, as if there's this unique formula to it. What, did you read too much Stephen Hawking? ;-) I mean, didn't you notice that different people like different things in partners?

But to answer your question; yes, to me, the stronger man would be the most attractive IF it was about marriage. You see, I come from a place where we need a lot of firewood, so I'd definitely choose the one that can chop the most in 30 minutes (I'd make a contest). Sheesh.
    Last edited by TurbulentFluid; 10-27-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

PhitGurl85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, I am interested in men who value health, nutrition etc.. However, there are so many other traits that are attractive. After all that I've learned in life, to find someone who is strong and physically attractive is just 'the icing on the cake'.

Hawaii Warrior Football! bluescorpion's Avatar
    bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Speaking only of physical attributes, which are not the most imortant characteristic in my opinion... Yes, I would prefer a stronger man, even if he were a bit smaller. It's not that I feel I need protection though. As for why I feel this way, I really am not sure. It may just be something hardwired into me -- although I like the idea of someone who people don't think is strong kicking ass on something and pulling a shocker, be they male or female. I guess preferring a mate with physical strength could also be some type of survival instinct.

Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000) Tracy M is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I think strong men are VERY sexy. I like the feeling of being "safe" and protected too.

Plus I just think people look up to people that are strong, my father is incredibly strong and my whole family always talks about him and his strength and how can do anything...I just thought I would throw that in b/c if you have kids you can think of them looking at you that way too!!!
    My motivation ~ My 3 children!

"If you live a life a love, you will love the life you live."

PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    (1) age
    (2) experience

~lifer
    What difference does that make? The question is purely academic.

I am just interested in whether women are attracted to strength, regardless of the fact that more muscular men are generally stronger. I'm not trying to relieve any insecurities, or looking for dates, or anything like that, so let's not even go there.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Strength of bank account.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Bump, lol!

Current stats:
    max lifts:

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    (1) age
    (2) experience

~lifer
    LOL BUMP!!!! damn these are stupid questions.. are women attracted to-- (fill in the blank) big muscles, a bank account- strength- big penis-- ugh-- these get totally old
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PrivateBaldrick
    I'm interested in whether or not women are attracted to physical strength in men, and how much difference it makes in a man's attractiveness. Hypothetically, if you knew several men who were equally attractive, but you happened to learn that one of them was exceptionally strong, let's say, 1.5 times the strength of the others, would you be more attracted to him? And does the stronger man need to be more muscular for you to be more attracted to him? Keep in mind, I'm trying to gauge the attractiveness of strength, regardless of physical appearance. Thanks.

When in doubt, the answer is no.

Here's an example.

"Did she had an orgasm?"

--The answer is no. If she did, you would know and would not initially be prompted to formulate this question in the first place.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whenever I see "Question for the ladies"....

I ALWAYS read because I know hilarity ensues....
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Hey even THIS forum has to have something for a lark! ;-)

Current stats:
    max lifts:

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hypothetically, if you knew several men who were equally attractive, but you happened to learn that one of them was exceptionally strong, let's say, 1.5 times the strength of the others, would you be more attracted to him?
    Hypothetically, no. Character, morals, intelligence, personality and compassion are what would make one more "attractive" than the other to me.

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whenever I see "Question for the ladies"....

I ALWAYS read because I know hilarity ensues....
    True- these are ALLWAYS good for a laugh-- sorta like crazy people watching--- or a train wreck-- you just GOTTA look---
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The original poster is probably not good-looking face wise, which is one of the reasons he works out, to make up for it. And now it seems as if he is questioning his body as well, hence asking if "strength" is attractive. Cmon man, physical appearance is one thing, but strength? that's like the last thing a girl would look for. Work on your confidence first.

Talking

Originally Posted by darkangel
    Hypothetically, no. Character, morals, intelligence, personality and compassion are what would make one more "attractive" than the other to me.
    translation: money

lol
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Talking

Originally Posted by BlondeAmazon
    True- these are ALLWAYS good for a laugh-- sorta like crazy people watching--- or a train wreck-- you just GOTTA look---

You're looking...

to see if their wallet fell out...
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This isn't a bad question, but the author has left a few things out. For example, are the men poor or wealthy and is the woman poor or wealthy? If wealthy, the strength of the men won't matter, as they will simply pay to have things done for them. If poor, they will have to do things for themselves. Where do these men reside? If in NY and poor, they will have to shovel the driveway in the winter, take out the trash all year long, and work the garden in the summer. If this is the case and all things being equal, the stronger man should then be more attractive to the woman than the other, weaker men. Finally, how strong is the woman and can she kick the sh** out of all three of these guys at the same time? If this is the case, their strength isn't going to matter to her, only their stamina

Vince

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)

Your close, very close

Disclaimer: the following is generally true. There are always exceptions

Women are attracted to power and safety.
    When they are young, its the varsity athlete or other fellow who commands a lot of respect (worthy or not)
    As gals get older, most women's idea of power and safety change.
    Then wealth or income makes a man attractive.
    If a fellow has average looks and build, but has a great job, owns a house and appears to be capable of being faithful to his girl, he will be considered "hot".

I've seen it in action. Fellows who couldn't get the time of day in high school become studs by middle age. I know one widower who couldn't buy a date when he was 17 ended up pushing gals away at 35. Same looks, same guy.

Guys are much simpler. Nice figure, nice rack, nice can == hot.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’m not a woman, so I guess I can’t answer on a level I would like to be able. But I am going to have to say yeah to some degree I could see where a woman would find a powerful guy attractive. To each his or her own of course so you can’t say that would be true for all women, but I think being strong and being able to handle yourself is a plus.

Ladies, could you give me a yay or nay on that?

Originally Posted by muscle beast
    The original poster is probably not good-looking face wise, which is one of the reasons he works out, to make up for it. And now it seems as if he is questioning his body as well, hence asking if "strength" is attractive. Cmon man, physical appearance is one thing, but strength? that's like the last thing a girl would look for. Work on your confidence first.

Trust me, you have no idea.

To all people who seem to think that my thread was funny or are speculating on my own looks, strength, or penis size: If you don't like my thread, don't ****ing read it!

Oh yeah, thanks everyone for being so respectful and not mocking my thread.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to answer this without reading any other post below this one. I would have to say YES. I am attracted to strong men, I feel more secure with a man that is strong. Muscles to me don't make you strong, so no, being more muscular is not the same as being strong. I've been working out for a long long time so I know the difference.

OK, since the OP is whining, I'll elaborate with a longer post.

It definitely vexes me, no matter how many ludicrous threads have been posted about "what women are attracted to" and no matter that they ALL resulted in a total lack of consensus, the guys constantly keep beating at it. That's, I think, why this thread is being mocked. There IS no formula that'll make you a Chief Stud. For every woman that thinks some guy is great and hot, there's one that thinks he's ugly and repulsive. That's the reality of life.

Yes, the guy who said that "women are attracted to a powerful man" is pretty much right. No one wants to date a loser - neither men, nor women. But, what does "powerful" mean? Now THAT depends of a woman's personal perception, set of values and so on. Otherwise, we'd all be wanting to sleep with George W. Bush, right? But we don't.

Then there's the "safety/security" factor. Cool. Yes, we all want to be safeand secure - but this also depends of perception. Personally, I find safety in material goods - but my own, not someone else's. I find it very insecure for a woman to rely on guy's resources since guys come and go and I have to eat every day. So I don't rely on a guy to bring me safety, protection OR security - I assign THAT to the MOST trustworthy person around: me. However, this doesn't translate to "I want to take care of the guy". Also, physically, I'm very much amused by the fact that I can weightlift more than my current boyfriend. No, this doesn't make him any less a "man" in my eyes - my idea of "a man" simply doesn't contain the "can deadlift more than you" line of code. My idea of "safety" with a guy is "he won't try to hurt me"; not "he'll beat up anyone who does" - actually if my guy tried getting physical with someone, it'd be the best way to get himself dumped.
    However there ARE women who think and act very, VERY differently than this.
    Some women like to take over the initiative completely and take care of the guy - earn all the cash, make all the plans, etc, all the guy has to do is show up. They want to MOTHER the man.
    Other women want the guy to father them, too. Maybe this is harsh choice of words, but some women rely on guys to provide everything - money, food, protection, beating up of other assertive guys... it really depends.

Also, let's talk goal-wise. This is also what that guy said - at the age of 17 some guy's a loser, at the age of 35 he's a "babe magnet". Well,he's not really a "babe magnet" - he's a "wedding opportunity". This is VERY different.

Lemme elaborate. If I'm looking for a guy to spend a night with, I'll be mostly concerned about LOOKS. With me, it's a nice, muscular body with a nice face. I won't care about how strong, smart, funny, interesting he is, or how many books he's read. This I'll be concerned with if I'm looking for a relationship - obviously we'll be spending more time together, so I want that to be quality time, and the guy just has to be a good conversationalist, has to like simmilar stuff that I like, etc etc.
    And if I was looking for someone to marry, it would be a WHOLE different caboodle. I mean, marriage is a long-time investment - that's where money, career, management abilities, likeliness of him being a good father, his ability to fix stuff around house etc - come into play. Looks will end up being secondary - and that's why the guy who was a loser at 17 suddenly became "hot" at 35. He's still just as ugly and repulsive to women looking for a one-nighter, it's the GOALS that have changed, not the OPINION.
    So, if you're looking for a one-nighter in a bar, don't think women will be attracted to you because of your marrying qualities - they won't even LOOK to SEE.

Now, most women - and men, yes - follow the upper level of reasoning. A while ago, Lifting is Life posted a very simmilar thing on how he was looking for a wife, and it definitely wasn't "good tits and a nice ass". It's like weightlifting; you'll follow a program that'll bring you to your current goal. Becuase different women have different goals, they're momentarily attracted to a different set of properties of a man.

There's also one MORE level of attraction - this one is what actually WILL eliminate you. It's your scent.
    Women are attracted to men who smell right. The pheromones in the man's odour tell a woman's body whether the guy is compatibile, and all the upper reasoning reffers to guys that HAVE been selected as compatibile. It's something that science deems women are unable to control or override - a basic instinct that preceeds all others.

So, here we have women's variable (personal) preferences.
    Then we have goal-related preferences that are affected and defined by personal preferences (a woman with a certain set of personal preferences will set the properties of a Husband differently than that other woman).
    And finally, we have that rotten pheromones thing, which hasn't been 100% scientifically proven yet, but have you seen how sometimes a woman isn't attracted to a really great guy and he can't figure out why she keeps saying "let's just be friends"? I think we all did.

So how to make way for yourself in all this mess? Easily! BE YOURSELF.
    Don't try to become bigger, stronger, ritcher, smarter or anything JUST TO ATTRACT THE GIRLS. If you DO, you'll attract them to that false property you displayed, not to yourself, and they'll be the wrong kind of woman for you. So you'll end up doing something you don't like doing (ie learning Greek or pulling weights), and having a wrong woman to go along with it. And eventually they'll see through you and kick you off and you'll end up bruised - all the effort, and nothing to show for it! I know a few guys who decided women "fall" on money, and went with the program. What did they achieve? They all have overspending girlfriends who are with them because of the cash, not because of THEM. That's what you want to avoid, see? Same with strength. You don't REALLY want to impress girls with how STRONG you are, because if you attract a woman who only cares about how much you can weightlift, well, she's BOUND to see someone stronger soon and then bye bye bud, nice knowin' ya!

So, be yourself, and the RIGHT kind of woman will eventually run into you, and you'll "pick her up" easily. Don't go on starting threads "are women attracted to strength" - women are attracted to loads of things, and what's attractive to me is repulsive to the other gal, and there IS no magic formula to make you a universal stallion! Just be yourself. Yes, it really IS that simple.
    Last edited by TurbulentFluid; 11-04-2006 at 01:37 AM.

Current stats:
    max lifts:

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^Wow strong /end thread post. RESPECT
    Cha Cha Cha

You're looking...

to see if their wallet fell out...
    only so I can kick them in the ass when they bend over to pick it up--- you drop your wallet defiant?