Registered User reharik@gmail.com's Avatar
    reharik@gmail.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why is "high quality" protein better?

Hi, I purchased some true protein mix. I researched it and I understand that it is higher quality and purer and so on and so forth, but what does that do for me? if I use two scoops of ON whey I get 50g of whey protien. If I use x amount of true protein i get 50g of whey protein. How is one better than the other? do I need fewer grams of the quality stuff than the concentrate to do the same thing? I mean the true protein isolate tastes like crap and is more expensive. Which is cool if it does something for me but if not than I'll take that other stuff which is yummy and cheap. I emailed true protein. twice. and both times they just said that it was better. That doesn't cut it for me.
    Raif

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both are good quality. Isolates are better for those who have stomach problems from those with concentrates in them, though. I do like the 'fruity' protein Isolates for workouts though. TP is great but so is Optimum...