TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone want to see this log?? New product.

Armageddon: Aggressive Hypertrophic Pre-Workout Compound
    What is ARMAGEDDON?
    Armageddon is the most advanced, most explosive, most effective pre-workout supplement on the planet - Period! It’s literally taken months of intensive research and numerous prototypes to develop to the precise ratios and components needed to push the absolute limits of muscle strength, density, and hardness. Those lucky enough to get samples of Armageddon to test have reported getting mind blowing muscle pumps, python-like vascularity and the ability to train for hours on end; all with a single dose! In fact, some users have reported that they were able to train long and harder but their pumps were so intense that they had to stop training before they were close to exhaustion! Forget old-school stimulants and outdated nitric oxide (NO) boosters – Armageddon defines the absolute Outer Limits of pre-workout supplementation.

How is ARMAGEDDON different from “NO/Pump” products?
    Put simply, Armageddon contains HydroTrans™, the most incredible breakthrough in nutrient biochemistry this decade. HydroTrans™ patent-pending formula was developed and tested by top scientists in exercise science and sports nutrition and was designed to be the most effective hyper hydrating transport compound available. Armageddon gives you all the benefits of increased muscle pumps and blood flow, vascularity, musclesize and hardness, ATP production and nutrient delivery but that’s just the beginning. In contrast to other pre-workout supplements that lose their punch over time (and should therefore be cycled on and off), Armageddon actually works better the longer you use it! Specifically, Armageddon contains nutrients that enhance insulin sensitivity, increase muscle satellite cell proliferation, upregulate androgen receptor content, and protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. Translation - Bigger Muscles, Better Pumps and Unbeatable Endurance! No other product on the market can make these claims. (Note: HydroTrans™ is currently licensed only to StarChem Labs.)

How do I take ARMAGEDDON for optimal results?
    On workout days, take two scoops of Armageddon dissolved in 16-20 oz of water 30-60 minutes before training. Depending on your body weight and individual metabolism, using a little more (~ 3 scoops) or less (~ 1 scoop) may be required. For mind-blowing results, add several sets of high-repetition isolation exercises for the specific body part you are training that day. Examples include leg extensions, lat pull downs, dumbbell curls, pec fly, side laterals, and triceps pushdown.

Are there any side effects?
    There are no known side effects from using Armageddon. That said, remember that just as everyone responds differently to certain diets and training programs, it is important to thoroughly read the label warnings. Also, it is always a good idea to check with a knowledgeable physician before using any dietary supplement.

Notice to athletes!
    Although Armageddon contains no banned ingredients, professional and amateur athletes subject to performance-enhancing substance testing should consult with their coach and/or sanctioning body before using this product.

“The end of the Supplement World as we know it.”

• Armageddon is the most advanced, most explosive, most effective pre-workout supplement on the planet - Period! This one of a kind formula contains the precise ratios and anabolic components needed to push the absolute limits of muscle strength, density, and hardness. Armageddon allows you to train harder, longer and more intense than ever before.

• Armageddon works like a NO product should. Forget those old-school and outdated nitric oxide (NO) boosters, Armageddon will take you to the Outer Limits of nitric oxide production. Armageddon will produce mind blowing muscle pumps, python-like vascularity and the ability to train for hours on end; all with a single dose!

• Armageddon is the only NO product in the world to contain HydroTrans™. HydroTrans™ is the most incredible breakthrough in nutrient biochemistry this decade. HydroTrans™ patent-pending formula was developed and tested by top scientists in exercise science and sports nutrition and was designed to be the most effective hyper hydrating transport compound available. The inclusion of HydroTrans™ means that every single ingredient in Armageddon gets crammed into the muscle for an explosion of strength, size, and performance.

• Armageddon’s creatine complex contains a higher dose of creatine than used in clinical studies. We all know how effective creatine monohydrate is and in addition to this “time tested” form, Armageddon also contains creatine citrate which has been shown to be as effective and possibly more effective than monohydrate. Unlike most other products that use fancy sounding, but completely unproven creatine compounds like ethyl esters and KICs, our scientists decided to stick with what is proven to work and at the same levels proven to give shirt-stretching results.

• Armageddon contains high levels of anabolic amino acids. Unlike top selling pump products, the Armageddon formula does not contain tiny, pixie dust amounts of ingredients just so the label looks impressive. The amino acid levels in Armageddon are a prime example, and they give Armageddon unparalleled muscle building power. In fact, Armageddon’s amino acid complex is so powerful, it will enhance focus, increase nitric oxide levels, enhance ATP production, improve physical endurance, while also reducing catabolic hormones and speeding up recovery times.

• Armageddon works better the longer you take it! One of the biggest complaints of the current crop of NO products, both powders and tablets, is that after a couple of months, they lose their effectiveness and must be cycled on and off to keep working, otherwise they become a complete waste of money. Armageddon actually works better the longer you use it! Specifically, Armageddon contains nutrients that enhance insulin sensitivity, increase muscle satellite cell proliferation, upregulate androgen receptor content, and protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. Translation - Bigger Muscles, Better Pumps and Unbeatable Endurance! No other product on the market can make these claims.

Armageddon Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26g)
    Servings Per Container: 40
    Amount Per Servings
    Calories 52
    Carbohydrates 13g
    Dietary Fiber 1g
    Sugars 4g
    Vitamin B6 36mg
    Vitamin B12 100mcg
    Magnesium 40mg
    Phosphorous 51mg
    Sodium 160mg
    Armageddon Proprietary Blend 25,000mg
    GeneFusion Hypergrowth Mind/Body Expansion Matrix
    Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    L-Leucine
    Taurine
    Creatine Citrate
    L-Arginine
    L-Tryosine
    Guanipro (guanidino propionic acid)
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    L-carnitine fumarate
    Isoleucine
    Valine
    Veta-alanine
    histidine
    proline
    Cinnulin
    DAME
    Rhodiola rosa extract
    Vinpocetine
    HydroTrans Immediate &Sustained Myo-Hypertropic Energy Matrix
    Methylcelltrin Sustain (proprietary maltodextrin/methylcellulos complex)
    Glucose
    Glycerol
    Fibersol II
    4-hydroxyisoleucine
    alpha lipoic acid
    chromium polynicotinate
    Armageddon Recommended Use on Training Days:
    As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 scoops with 16-24 oz of cold water 30-60 minutes prior to training (preferably on an empty stomach). For optimal results, avoid consuming any type of meal (including protein shakes) within an hour of taking Armageddon. As glutamine is know to interfere with nitric oxide production, avoid consuming glutamine immediately before using Armageddon. Individuals sensitive to caffeine should start by using half the recommended dose (1 scoop in 8-12 oz of cold water) to assess their individual tolerance to this product. Do not exceed more than 3 scoops during any 24-hr period.

Armageddon Recommended Use on Non-Training Days:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 8-12oz of cold water (preferably on an empty stomach). As on training days, avoid consuming glutamine immediately before using Armageddon.

I already ordered Armageddon, by StarChem Labs. I made a thread to see if anyone had any info on the product, or if anyone has tried it out. Only thing I got, was Mr. Aries said the testers tasted pretty damn good even with all those ingredients. So far, SwolenONE is the only who wants to see a log of this. If anyone else would like to see a log PLEASE say so, because I don't plan on logging it if JUST one person wants to see.

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definatly log it, im interested

TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanFan15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL Two ppl so far. Dno if its gonna happen....

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you have any other logs?

its always good to have alot of logs, the more, the better chances u'd prolly have of gettin to try out supplements for companies

it also helps me stay organized and keep my self motivated

anyways, your choice, hope u go through with it, the product looks real nice

themiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) themiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) themiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) themiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) themiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) themiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    definetly log it.
    "I'm not sure if those old hoes Ethyl and Ester will contribute anything but they have attached themselves to everything like their life depended on it."

I wanna talk to Samson! MisterSamson's Avatar
    MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do it! I'm very interested to see this log..if it happens..

Theres FOUR!!! Keep 'em comin!!

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why determine whether or not you want to log something on the amount of people willing to support it? Shouldnt you want to organize stuff and help yourself put down in text your expereience, feedback, and progress on a supplement. Shouldn't you be choosing to use supplements depending on what your goals are, and not what kind of support you'll receive?
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Originally Posted by DaveGabe24
    Why determine whether or not you want to log something on the amount of people willing to support it? Shouldnt you want to organize stuff and help yourself put down in text your expereience, feedback, and progress on a supplement. Shouldn't you be choosing to use supplements depending on what your goals are, and not what kind of support you'll receive?
    LOL You misunderstood me. Im taking the supp no matter what. The ppl on here are determining whether or not I just make a LOG on bb forums. You misunderstood, its ok though.

The reason for this is because if I make a log, I want feedback, I don't want to just write down my progress and my workouts and not get any critique or comments.

franx-n-beanz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How's the Armageddon Going?

I was wondering if you ended up logging the product? I 've heard good things about it, and am looking for feedback. Let me know what you think. thanks

MuscleMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im actually working on logging it myself! I'd love to see its impact on your workout as well. Drop me a PM when you get it done man!

bbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id love to see the logs really need a comparison guide or a ranking of which is really the most effective products up to date would be an amazing help tbh

gl with this stuff looks good