Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beer drinking

fuckAPRIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bonzoid View Post
    my old man drinks like a fish. A minimum of 3 cases a week, usually 5 though. He's got a serious drinking problem. However, he works out for 1.5 hrs a day 4-5 days a week since he was 19 yrs old (used to compete when he was young) and at 53 he still looks fantastic. Its gonna slap him in the face when he gets both his knees replaced and he still consumes that amount of alcohol without any exercise. I feel bad for his liver too..probably looks like a burnt up pork chop at this point.
    This reminds me of all the ripped, boxing, sailors in the WWII us navy

rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rhodesja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hardly ever drink, but sometimes I do feel obligated to drink during the summer months sitting around a pool, etc (kind of a social activity). This might sound crazy to some, what I do is actually mix a beer with a bottle of water (and if no one is paying close attention, no one knows because it's all in the same cup). Still drinking, but getting in a good bit of water too. You don't get a buzz and it's watered down. Just my thing, to each his own.

birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Plenty of time to drink this Summer. I'm dedicated this time of year to getting in shape.
    Currently cutting