welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bruce Lee's "Lethal Physique" Bodybuilding Program

Bruce Lee's "Lethal Physique" Bodybuilding Program
    (performed on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)

Exercise Sets Repetitions
    Clean & Press 2 8
    Squats 2 12
    Pullovers 2 8
    Bench Presses 2 6
    Good Mornings 2 8
    Barbell Curls 2 8

any 1 here ever trained with this routine? if so what kind of reuslts did u get?

another question... Howcome bruce lee never seemd to overtrain when he trained all the time???
    Body Weight 11 stone

Dead Lift 190kg

Standing Military Press 70kg

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty sure he built up to it over a period of years

besides..how do you know he never overtrained??
    "Humility comes before honor"

welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) welshace13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont, just on the stuff ive read it always to seems positives and never says that he sufferd becsaue of to much training. only his injury with his back but then i guess that was just poor form or something. i find it confusing that bodybuilders say only to train abs once or twice a week when bruce trained them every single day and he still had the best abs ive ever seen :S why dont they take a tip of him lol. i know that bruce lees death is still a mistery but does anyone maybe believe he burned out to quick as he trained alot?
    Body Weight 11 stone

Dead Lift 190kg

youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is that really bruce lee's workout program? where did you get it from?

on google, http://www.mikementzer.com/blee.html
    i think it is his actualy weight routine as ive seen it on tv and a few other places to. but then you have to remember he trained martial arts loads, and ran loads, so i suppose his physique was just not down to weight training alone. but i read that he trained with weights in punching techniques aswell. and he did isometric exercises etc.
    Body Weight 11 stone

Dead Lift 190kg

waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Here is a page from the book his wife wrote in 1975, I have a lot of things on Bruce.

Wayne
    Attached Images

Wolf Climbing The Hill dangoody27's Avatar
    dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by welshace13
    i dont, just on the stuff ive read it always to seems positives and never says that he sufferd becsaue of to much training. only his injury with his back but then i guess that was just poor form or something. i find it confusing that bodybuilders say only to train abs once or twice a week when bruce trained them every single day and he still had the best abs ive ever seen :S why dont they take a tip of him lol. i know that bruce lees death is still a mistery but does anyone maybe believe he burned out to quick as he trained alot?
    Off topic, but he died from a brain aneurysm after he took a prescription that contained something he was deathly allergic to
    "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." - Tom Hanks

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Hitman2.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hitman2.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hitman2.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hitman2.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats bruces beginner routine, he changed his routine often. Working with light/heavy days and other workouts and excercise changes. Towards the end he started to incorporate more bodyweight excercises after reading about the great gama.

youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youthman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats teh great gama?

Originally Posted by dangoody27
    Off topic, but he died from a brain aneurysm after he took a prescription that contained something he was deathly allergic to
    ye but is the story of his death true. because some people say he was killed by triads and other ways of death. but is there an actualy death citificate or anything?
    Body Weight 11 stone

Dead Lift 190kg

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waynelucky
    Here is a page from the book his wife wrote in 1975, I have a lot of things on Bruce.

Wayne
    LTFOL how the Mentzer sight tries to twist it to look like HIT (3 days per week)....

Yet, when you see the actual workout it was 6 days per week with lots of other exercise thrown in.

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by welshace13
    Bruce Lee died of an cerebrel edema. it had nothing to do with how he trained.

Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmmmmm!

I would buy a martial art from a martial artist. not a body !

would you buy meat from a chemist ?
    folk music makes me angry

sweetscience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetscience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great gama was a wrestler in India who went unbeaten for hundreds of matches. In india the wrestlers were very keen on doing bodyweight squats and pushups by the hundreds (30 mins for each excercise) along with lifting weights. The weight part is something that matt furey ignored. Since bruce is a martial artist and wanting to be the best I assume he took on the high rep squats and pushups aswell.