Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)

How much money do you spend on bb??

how much do u spend on bodybuilding

supps, extra food, gym etc

it all adds up as i've realised tonight!!

its alot of money in this hobby???

what do u people think about it when u wrk it out
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

illmitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sometiems rap and punch bag at all at one time but it can confuse
    Board ride is serious and quick

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    £275 for one year at the gym and approx. £50 per month on supps - I don't use many - I spend a fortune on food though!
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

wisdom80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 dollars a year at gym, around 60 a month give or take on supplements mainly protein. will be much more once i start juicin'

Silent J_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This hobby is very fast and danger.

Spent about 225 usd on a yearly gym fee. Around 150 dollars a month on basic food items, and about 40 or 50 dollars on supps.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    £42 a month for gym membership, £48 on supplements and a lot on food.

Later
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Around $300/year for gym fees, about $100/month for supps and food...a hell of alot more, probably an extra $100/month, depending on if I'm bulking or not.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Free gym, $180per month on supps and about $50per week on food.

Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jcfreak_02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    20/mo for the gym
    and roughly 15/mo for tuna
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Here is what I spend each month bb wise

I spend $45 dollars a month on my gym membership. I spend over $250 on supplements and food each month. I spend at least over $100 a month on gym clothes. Gym shoes about $100 or higher. I'm a high maintance woman with expensive taste.
    I see dead people, but unfortunately I see more stupid people than dead people.

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Here is what I spend each month bb wise

Originally posted by RedheadHardBody
    I spend at least over $100 a month on gym clothes.
    Each month? Damn, that is pretty high maintenance.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

illmitch_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Guy was rollerblading with radio playing song that go "woop there is". I ask if he fan. He tell me to shut F-word up. So I hit him a way he never do rollerblades again. He learn quick. Was bad day.
    cramron

B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by illmitch_2
    Guy was rollerblading with radio playing song that go "woop there is". I ask if he fan. He tell me to shut F-word up. So I hit him a way he never do rollerblades again. He learn quick. Was bad day.
    You dumb. Shut the fucc up...
    Made from steel. Must expand.
    C*M*C

jayle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a lot!

illmitch_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally posted by B_LEE
    You dumb. Shut the fucc up...
    why you hate on me, mean things make me feel like not happy
    cramron

B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_LEE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by illmitch_2
    why you hate on me, mean things make me feel like not happy

Made from steel. Must expand.
    C*M*C

LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    supplements are free, i have a limited supply to choose from, but i'll take what I can get. Only things i can't get are ZMA, PH's, Methoxy, and GH stuff. But that doesn't matter, because i don't plan on taking those anyway.
    My gym is $30 a month.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Free? Your parents run a store?

Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr Bill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Here is what I spend each month bb wise

I spend $45 dollars a month on my gym membership. I spend over $250 on supplements and food each month. I spend at least over $100 a month on gym clothes. Gym shoes about $100 or higher. I'm a high maintance woman with expensive taste.
    Damn girl we live pretty close together.

I spend 45 a month for gym, and food is just regular stuff.

-B
    Start weight 337 pounds
    Current weight 262 pounds
    Goal Weight 185 pounds
    Down 75 pounds, 77 more to go!!!

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he will have to touch to be sure."

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    expensive, stuff guys
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Here is what I spend each month bb wise

Originally posted by joe78
    Each month? Damn, that is pretty high maintenance.
    See I told you that I was really high maintance. Yes, each month. I like nice things.
    I see dead people, but unfortunately I see more stupid people than dead people.

bigliftsCNU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol... i got shirts from 7 years ago..... i dont wear em, but i keep em... i went from wearing xl to wearing XXXL, but during tennis season, i can wear those x-l shirts... so basically i havent bought anything new in the last 2 years...... workout wise.... clothes with me have a liftime contract

LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by seanconnery
    Free? Your parents run a store?
    nope, i can't reveal details,but i'll give a little explanation. I am allowed to take things from a store, and the people that own the store don't care. I haven't paid for anything other than clothes, and going out to eat in about a month.

THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

it aint that bad....

when you think that if u weren't into bodybuilding, how much money u would spend on drink, cigarettes etc. U can easily spend more money going out drinking with friends for two nights (fri/sat)
    than what u would spend on food/supps in a month.
    Misc MISCER #9

No straps crew.

I'm really good looking. JoeJoeJoe's Avatar
    JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    £25 a month on gym. The mum buys the fodd. And i just bought my first supplement! ( Creatine - creapure, 1kg for £20!).

On a side note, do you (English) people think that £49 is good for 10lbs of whey?
    SuperFlex!

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: How much money do you spend on bb??

Originally posted by ABC_BOXER
    how much do u spend on bodybuilding

supps, extra food, gym etc

it all adds up as i've realised tonight!!

its alot of money in this hobby???

what do u people think about it when u wrk it out
    Skip and I figured it out once and it costs (including gym membership, food, supplements, clothes) about $7,000 a year to bulk clean and about $6,300 a year to cut.

- Fletch "Way too much free time with the calculator and the receipts."
    Find us on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

bigliftsCNU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: How much money do you spend on bb??

Originally posted by Fletch
    Skip and I figured it out once and it costs (including gym membership, food, supplements, clothes) about $7,000 a year to bulk clean and about $6,300 a year to cut.

- Fletch "Way too much free time with the calculator and the receipts."
    too much for me

Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Here is what I spend each month bb wise

See I told you that I was really high maintance. Yes, each month. I like nice things.
    Bling-Bling

I spend 1000 give or take a few...

Pennies!

-Tony