smileyblud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smileyblud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

look like im getting big some days, then others i feel tiny

i had a hard day at the gym today. was doing back. i looked very small today. its really wierd, some days i will be looking in the mirror and thinking im getting big, and then other days like today, i will think im tiny and am i even making progress? i dont know why, if its in my head, or what. but its getting me down, making it harder to resist the temptations to juice up, but i really dont want to. but whatever it takes im going to get big. any advice?????

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What does this have to do with Pro Bodybuilding?

MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson
    What does this have to do with Pro Bodybuilding?
    True, this shouldn't be posted in this section ?! In anyway I think all of us have these "skinny" days well I know I get them sometimes as well but all you have to do is keep measurements and when you think you look skinnier than you were before just get the measuring tape out and you'll see that you're fine and it's all in your mind ???
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

Unleash the Animal inside !

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whenever you are feeling small (assuming you are actually big) you must realize it is your perception at the time, compare yourself to a normal person and you will realize how big you really are. works for me.

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every one of us has these days. It's all in your head. Juice won't help your situation. Just get through it.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make a pic of yourself and compare yourself to one of your non training friends. Made all the difference in the world for me.

Look at my avatar, I actually thought I was small in that pic and should have bulked up some more.
    6'6

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy
    Whenever you are feeling small (assuming you are actually big) you must realize it is your perception at the time, compare yourself to a normal person and you will realize how big you really are. works for me.

Thank you Frasier Crane I was simply gonna say his diet is probably bull**** with inconsistencies.

mup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    Thank you Frasier Crane I was simply gonna say his diet is probably bull**** with inconsistencies.
    LOL Frasier
    i would of said diet too?? what u eat before training when u looked big and what u eat when u thought u looked small??
    Maybe ur carb intake was unconsitant on both days