Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Arniceous
    IDS Smart Gainer®

Facts

Price: $39.99
    Servings: 28
    Serving size: Two scoops
    Calories: 656
    Net Weight: 10lbs
    Sodium 364mg
    Fat 11g
    Sugar 7g
    Protein 51g
    Carboydrates 88g
    Cholesterol 160mg

Specialties:
    R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
    Creatine Malate 3g
    Calcium 490g
    Iron 3mg

Amino Profile:
    Alanine 2.68g, Arginine 1.10g, Aspartice Acid 6.10g, Glutamic Acid 4.3g, Glycine 2.31g, Isoleucine 4.12g, Leucine 6.12g, Lysine 4.48g, Phenylalanine 1.58g, Proline 3.82g, Serine 4.10g, Threonine 3.81g, Tyrosine 1.94g, Valine 2.16g

NOW GO TAKE A SHOWER BOY!
    Gotta agree with you on that. The Strawberry Banana is awesome!
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freeman4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CytoGainer is awesome! Whatever you do, do NOT buy GNC XXX, even if it is on sale - even if they are giving it away for free! It is inedible. Seriously, it tastes HORRIBLE.

CytoGainer, on the other hand, is so good.
    "You can't unfry things, Jerri! You can't be something you're not!"

monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON serious mass

ON's serious mass does not mix well. It says put two scoops into blender but I use a shaker with one scoop and it takes over a minute to even mix it enough to be edible. Other than that it has alot of protein and carbs in it.
    Favente Deo supero

monsterSIZE's EXCEL calorie counter
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3095281

esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok...so I got my tub of CytoGainer Strawberries n Cream today. I like strawberry so I got that flavor. Unfortunately it leaves me a weird aftertaste like a flowery kind of flavor. Anyone else experience that? Do you guys drink it with milk or with just water? I wish I got a sample first. I got sample of Real Gains and those tasted better (all flavors with no weird aftertaste) although quality-wise it is only 2nd to CytoGainer. I also wish both mix as good as ON's 100% Whey.

Someone mentioned that you can mix your creatine with your weight gainer...is this true? Or do you guys prefer taking them separately?
    Last edited by esquire415; 11-18-2006 at 11:17 PM.

Registered User collegemuscle42's Avatar
    collegemuscle42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Universal Nutrition's Real Gains.

It has been one of the best weight gainers i have taken. relatively cheap and tastes great.

Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cytogainer

any other people try cytogainer? i was thinking about tryin it.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am stuck between Real Gains and Cytogainer...i have no idea what to get...i really need to get that extra 15 pounds by february and have been eating like a dog and i have no time for the extra food in between classes because new school rule no food or drinks allowed outside of cafe. So like after school i woul dneed one of these...which of these should i get?

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm on cytogainer now. Had it for a couple weeks. Almost done with it. Gained 4 pounds so far. I recommend it over real gains because you get 3g of creatine mono and 2 g of glutamine in it too. But I must say, if you have a small stomach, you'll get bloated. The flavor really kicks in cytogainer.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matute97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think cytogainer is ok, If you could just go with muscle milk as your gainer.

CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CityRoamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CytoGainer

About to buy an order of CytoGainer... Have been off the gainers for awhile but am ready to get back into the game. I just tried Muscle Milk (made by CytoSport) and it truly does taste amazing (choc. shake flavor). Nutrition stats are also pretty good, low sugar, controlled carbs...

Unfortunately the facts are true about GNC products... They just can't get it right when it comes to their protein supps. The taste and texture needs to be improved. Explains why the price is so low.

JJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, i'm a total n00b on these boards! I only just started working out again after 5 years, so my body is incredibly weak and flat. My buddy who is a pro trainer has decided to start training me and we both got onto BSN Truemass and NO-Xplode 2 weeks ago. I started at a measley 138lbs , after 2 weeks i've already gone up to 145lbs. I'm seeing quite a difference in my body shape too. I'm doing three scoops in the mornings and 3 at night and one after training. So so far so good. I'm taking the Vanilla flavoured Truemass and it tastes awesome! It also blends in with water after only a few hard shakes with no clumping at all. I'll let you guys know how i'm doing after a month!

Bazda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love Prolab's N-Large II. It's by far the best protein anything, i've ever tasted, yes better than muscle milk. It carries about 600calories, 52g of protein, (more with milk) and only about 25g or sugar. Plus it has a very short ingredient list, with maltodextrin, so there is no artificial sweetners, which makes it easier on digestion. It works best for me, even with digestive problems i put on about 15 pounds in like 2.5 months.

I'm now experimenting mixing half a serving of N-Large with a full serving of Muscle Milk. I like what I'm seeing.
    Every minute you're not training, someone, somewhere, is. And when you meet him, you will lose.

kenshir0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ectofreak
    405g of carbs?! even thats redic... thats LITERALLY a gallon of orange juice. how can you possibly consume that after a workout without it spilling over into the next meal.
    Yeah... how can you possibly consume that after a workout without it spilling OUT ONTO THE FLOOR, would be my question

Well... as for me I like Cytogainer for the price... True-Mass is about on par with that but it's more expensive. Why? I dunno. The packaging is pretty?

exan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best weight gainer powder

I want more of a natural product that does not contain artificial sweeteners, I just saw Sportpharma's weight gainer and the stuff on it is quite impressive! Better than N Large 2, coz it does not only have whey concentrate on it , but with isolates and hydrosylates too.I know not as great as Cyto, Tru-mass or Real gains, but those contains too much artificial sweeteners> So I think I'll opt to try Sportpharma's gainer powder. Check it out guys!

jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Freeman4 View Post
    CytoGainer is awesome! Whatever you do, do NOT buy GNC XXX, even if it is on sale - even if they are giving it away for free! It is inedible. Seriously, it tastes HORRIBLE.

CytoGainer, on the other hand, is so good.
    Dont buy anything from GNC period. They overprice all there brand products and other companies' products, too. You only go to GNC if you liked getting ripped off.

bobmirko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobmirko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobmirko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobmirko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you think its better to get a high protein quality isolate like in the N-Large 2 or a sustain release like in the dymatise mega gainer???

Also, someone tried the dymatise mega gainer???
    Thanks!

Davese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered Cyto-Gainer and I also take ON 100% whey. Should I take both? mix? or what?

Thanks

jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would have to give my credit to Allmax Quickmass! Chocolate! Tastes great and I have gained substainal weight on this mass cylce using Quickmass. Universal real gains is soild as well!

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by exan View Post
    I want more of a natural product that does not contain artificial sweeteners, I just saw Sportpharma's weight gainer and the stuff on it is quite impressive! Better than N Large 2, coz it does not only have whey concentrate on it , but with isolates and hydrosylates too.I know not as great as Cyto, Tru-mass or Real gains, but those contains too much artificial sweeteners> So I think I'll opt to try Sportpharma's gainer powder. Check it out guys!
    I used to use Sportpharma whey...I saw my best gains on that...when I run out of ON I think I am going back to that and maybe their isolate. The chocolate was great (stay away from vanilla). It mixes fairly easy as well.

pfmeddle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cytogainer w/ ON gold

I am an ectomorph, 6'2, 200 who struggles to put on mass but I generally stay cut. i've been using cytogainer and ON goldwhey for about a month and have put on 5 lbs muscle. Will continue this regime as I am making huge strides in strength, am staying cut, and am gaining lean mass.

I typically take 2 scoops of ON whey mid-morning (about 50g's protein) and take a full serving of Cytogainer 4 scoops (54g's protein) after workout... and use ON again a few hours before bed. ON goldwhey is great before bed because it keeps the carbs to a minimum.

Does anybody else use a regime consisting of both a gainer and a traditional whey? would love to know

Cytogainer tastes absolutely great, rocky road is great. ON cookies' n cream doesn't taste good, bad aftertaste... i will have to try something more traditional like chocolate next time and hopefully not as bad. but hell i'll stomach anything as long as it is good fuel for the body.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watch for Goliath from Syntrax coming soon. Best protein products on the market today.

Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roger25x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cytogainer is great imo, i really like the low fat content. Helps you put on the lean gains that everyone wants.

esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pfmeddle22 View Post
    I am an ectomorph, 6'2, 200 who struggles to put on mass but I generally stay cut. i've been using cytogainer and ON goldwhey for about a month and have put on 5 lbs muscle. Will continue this regime as I am making huge strides in strength, am staying cut, and am gaining lean mass.

I typically take 2 scoops of ON whey mid-morning (about 50g's protein) and take a full serving of Cytogainer 4 scoops (54g's protein) after workout... and use ON again a few hours before bed. ON goldwhey is great before bed because it keeps the carbs to a minimum.

Does anybody else use a regime consisting of both a gainer and a traditional whey? would love to know

Cytogainer tastes absolutely great, rocky road is great. ON cookies' n cream doesn't taste good, bad aftertaste... i will have to try something more traditional like chocolate next time and hopefully not as bad. but hell i'll stomach anything as long as it is good fuel for the body.
    I first took ON 100% Whey (dbl chocolate is yummy) with my regimen which includes creatine. I took it (with soymilk) in between meals and before going to bed. I gained 10lbs after a few months. Then I didn't gain anymore after that so I switched to a gainer and decided to buy Cytogainer (strawberries n cream has a weird flowery aftertaste) after some research. I also take extra creatine in addition to the 3g already present in CytoGainer. I also supplement with a multi-vitamin, fish oil, and HMB. I gained an extra 3 lbs after a month. This while only taking 2 scoops of Cytogainer in between meals and before going to bed. I'm almost finished with my tub of CytoGainer and this time might switch to Real Gains since I got a sample of that from BB and it tasted awesome (like Designer Whey's which I think makes the best tasting chocolate flavored whey) plus lately CytoGainer has been sending me to more trips to the john for some reason.

I have a question, can one only take enough protein? Wouldn't it be excreted by your system if you've saturated yourself with it? My boss told be that it is bad for your liver to take too much of it plus I read that it may weaken your bone if you overdose for a long time. I also read that you can compensate from too much protein by drinking water. How much water you have to drink in equivalent to the amount of protein you are taking?

Is this a good weight gainer? http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/mass.html is it better than cytogainer

xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyones saying how awsome tasting cyto gainer is. what about the results? how much weight have yall gained??

deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rsm688 View Post
    only thing ive tried is cyto gainer.....and i love it....the pounds are adding up quicker than ever now
    CytoSports CytoGainer has worked well for me, i went from 165 to 180 in about 1 month with working out and keeping hydrated, using Cytogainer after every work out! Also who can go wrong with Cookies And Cream flavor!? It tastes great, works great and i love it!

Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danzavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cyto flava!

Ok who here has tried more than one cytogainer flavor and which one was your fav... i am going to get some today so i need an opinion! thanks

Originally Posted by Danzavier View Post
    Ok who here has tried more than one cytogainer flavor and which one was your fav... i am going to get some today so i need an opinion! thanks
    Well you've heard it from me and another user that Strawberries n Cream and Cookies n Cream both have a bad aftertaste. So avoid those. I think it's harder to replicate the taste of fruit flavors rather than chocolate or vanilla without causing a weird aftertaste. So my advice is to avoid fruit flavors just to be on the safe side. I have not tried CytoGainer's chocolate flavor, but all the chocolate flavors that I have tasted (ON 100% Whey, Real Gains, Designer Whey, Met-RX Whey) are good.

indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking ON serious mass I went from 185-220 in 8 weeks. I take 2 shakes a day one after working out and one in the evening. I mix the vanilla with PB and milk and it tastes great. 1500 calories per serving.

rickster38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In For the Long Run

Did anyone try Isogainer before?

Serving Size: 3 Scoops (179g)
    Servings Per Container: 13

Amount Per Serving:

Total Calories 691
    Calories from fat 99
    Total fat 11g 5%
    Saturated fat 2g 12%
    Cholesterol 90mg 30%
    Sodium 90mg 3%
    Potassium 285mg 9%
    Total carbohydrates 88g 29%
    Dietary fiber 3g 6%
    Sugars 12.5g
    Protein 60g 120%
    Calcium 390mg 39%
    Iron 3mg 17%
    Magnesium 30mg 8%

K-R-Alpha lipoic acid 75mg
    Arginine ethyl ester 250mg
    Glutamine peptides 2000mg

Workin Good for me so far and also has some of the good **** in ti also,
    Triple Isolate Proteins, Carbs And EFA's!
    IsoGainer provides 60 grams of a unique triple isolate protein profile per serving, consisting of CFM Whey Isolate, Milk Isolate, and Egg Isolate
    In each each serving there are fats in the form of flaxseed oil, an essential fat, and MCTs, a higher performance fat that the body readily burns for energy. visit www.canadianmad************ to find out more. this site rocks with very useful information.