PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow My stickingpoint: bringing it all together

Hey haven't posted here in a while. Anyway I'm on my first bulk since the second week of September, been into bbing since March. The problem that I am having is bringing my nutrition, training and suplementation together and basically taking it all to the next level. I lift 3x a week, Ripptoes - yes Ripptoes give me a break it's supposed to be an excellent routine for the beginner bulker- me. Haven't missed a workout and like I said I lift hard and have been making strength gains (not sure about size gains because I can't tell since my water weight shifts around too much thoughout the day). Also stopping cardio which I did to the advice of some people on this board and my school gym coach also sucks. I usually did it 3x a week on my non lifting days, HIIT, it was great and gave my heart a challenge.

I try to get my nutrition in, I have stuff drawn out on what to eat when, but I usually don't get it right, it's a self descipline thing and a also a fear, being a former fat boy, now on the skinny side I fear eating too much. Don't get me wrong, I love to eat and I know that gaining fat is inevitable but just pushing down the extra Tuna sandwhich or downing 2 shakes in a row is ..hard.

So you guys have any tips on how I can push my training and nutrition to the next level where I can become sort of like a machine, completly habitual in my bodybuilding efforts?

Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't worry about fat just eat a lot u will gain some fat but u just need to cut afterwards

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you guys have any tips on how I can push my training and nutrition to the next level where I can become sort of like a machine, completly habitual in my bodybuilding efforts?

Prism: you realize what you are asking here??? you are looking for motivation.....

you will get all of the exercise variation/techniques/philosophy you could possibly want and more on this forum, unfortunately, many of it with conflicting views......

but motivation???

my man; that has to come from within!

and all the pep speeches some of us might make , including mine in this reply, won't mean squat if you can't make that inner decision on your own...

AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^^ Agree with John.

You have to think, do I want to look the same or do I want to be bigger and stronger. Each day concentrate on improving and having dedication.

PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea I suppose you are very right, I didn't realise it but I do need a little bit more motivation. I am thinking of starting a journal next week to keep some sort of descipline to this all. A log where I could make sure that I dont make excuses.