Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100)

I'm currently taking Tren and my sex drive is way down, advice please?

I'm on my 2nd week of tren extreme by american cellular labs and this stuff is GREAT! Strength gains are out of this world and even though it's supposed to get you more cut I'm gaining weight as well as losing bodyfat...

only bad thing is my sex drive is nowhere what it was before i got on this........ i hardly ever feel the urge to jack off or have sex anymore and when i do jack off I hardly can even get a full erection.... it's scary... but i don't wanna drop this stuff because of how good it is working.

im taking a test booster with it(Viraloid) but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.. afterwards im going to take either 6oxo or novadex xt from Gaspari...

any advice i'd appreciate.

This space for rent Eric Burton's Avatar
    Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

Originally Posted by Peepster
    I'm on my 2nd week of tren extreme by american cellular labs and this stuff is GREAT! Strength gains are out of this world and even though it's supposed to get you more cut I'm gaining weight as well as losing bodyfat...

only bad thing is my sex drive is nowhere what it was before i got on this........ i hardly ever feel the urge to jack off or have sex anymore and when i do jack off I hardly can even get a full erection.... it's scary... but i don't wanna drop this stuff because of how good it is working.

im taking a test booster with it(Viraloid) but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.. afterwards im going to take either 6oxo or novadex xt from Gaspari...

any advice i'd appreciate.
    Do you have any SERM's like Nolva or Clomid? If you don't, you might wanna consider getting some. Also I reccommend you read up more on PH's/AAS's.
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Friends don't let friends buy from muscletech, gnc, or fizogen.

Current supplements- Myofusion, SizeOn, Animal Pak, Amino Vital

Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100) Peepster is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Eric Burton
    Do you have any SERM's like Nolva or Clomid? If you don't, you might wanna consider getting some. Also I reccommend you read up more on PH's/AAS's.
    do you consider tren by American Cellular Labs something strong enough that requires a SERM?

Also, Nolva? what for? i didn't know that was for sexual health.

Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you consider tren by American Cellular Labs something strong enough that requires a SERM?
    Yes, that's why I mentioned them.

Also, Nolva? what for? i didn't know that was for sexual health.
    Nolva is an anti-estrogen for keeping your test levels in check.
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Yes, that's why I mentioned them.

Nolva is an anti-estrogen for keeping your test levels in check.
    I was under the impression Nolva was for gyno and clomod was for sexual health?

Cool

I was under the impression Nolva was for gyno and clomod was for sexual health?
    Well since Nolva is an anti-estrogen and clomid is a ball booster, I guess in a way you're sorta right. In general, nolva boosts your test and blocks estrogen receptors. Clomid works by stimulating the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of follicle stimulating hormone aud luteinizing hormone occurs.

Well since Nolva is an anti-estrogen and clomid is a ball booster, I guess in a way you're sorta right. In general, nolva boosts your test and blocks estrogen receptors. Clomid works by stimulating the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of follicle stimulating hormone aud luteinizing hormone occurs.
    if im only having a problem getting a hard on and im not worried about gyno should i still go with both or just clomid? and do you think novadex xt or 6oxo along with a regular test booter is enough or no?

if im only having a problem getting a hard on and im not worried about gyno should i still go with both or just clomid? and do you think novadex xt or 6oxo along with a regular test booter is enough or no?
    Go with both to be on the safe side, because you don't want problems at the end of your cycle. Save the nolva for at the end and use the Clomid every 4 to 6 weeks during.

Go with both to be on the safe side, because you don't want problems at the end of your cycle. Save the nolva for at the end and use the Clomid every 4 to 6 weeks during.
    just wondering what do you mean by "every 4-6 weeks during"? my cycle of tren is 1 month.

just wondering what do you mean by "every 4-6 weeks during"? my cycle of tren is 1 month.
    In that case, I'd say run every two weeks if your cyle is only a month. That's just my opinion though.