yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yeahimnick's MAN Clout Log

MAN Clout Log

Increase Strength, Power, Speed And Recovery To A Point Of No Dispute!

At MAN™ Sports we believe anything is possible. Within this state of mind, incredible innovations are dreamt and brought to reality. Our newest development has shattered old world beliefs, defying existing barriers and obstacles effortlessly, bringing to the market state of the art strength, stamina and recovery supplementation. This is the end result of the perfected balance of vision, passion, science, innovation and technology. Not only are the ingredients in this supplement completely supported by genuine clinical studies, but this new supplement has also been in the trenches, tested, and tested again by real world athletes.

It Sounds Too Good To Be True...But It's Not!

Every single ingredient in CLOUT™ is scientifically proven to noticeably drive athletic performance and recovery to the next level. Developed by the dedicated team behind the ground breaking High Voltage BodyOctane™ and fat loss sensation, SCORCH™ Remix Volume 3™, Vaporize™ with BIG FISH™ and MAN™ Sports Products Inc. proudly introduces, CLOUT™. Bar-none the most potent over the counter performance enhancer the world has ever known at effectively increasing strength, stamina, and recovery.

CLOUT™ has been reformulated to deliver better taste and even better performance over the much vaunted and heralded original formulation. Once again, CLOUT™ delivers 8 powerful, never-before combined bioactives in scientifically proven doses to create a new and exciting direction in supplementation maximizing human performance, body composition and optimizing the athletic environment. Distinguishing itself from existing run-of-the-mill creatine matrix's, the ingredients in CLOUT™ are proven by scientific studies to enhance your bodies natural abilities to fight the primary causes of fatigue, enhance recovery, and increase explosive muscular fire power, thereby ushering in the future of muscle augmenting nutrition. By completely redefining the use of creatine MAN Sports™ welcomes you to the next level!

MAN-UP™ and SEIZE THE POWER™ with CLOUT™ the revolutionary innovative technology that brings you real strength, power, stamina, recovery and growth you can feel..

The Research Backed Ingredients In Clout™ Work To:
    • Stimulate Explosive Muscular Power and Strength
    • Support ATP Formation and Replenishment
    • Build Lean Muscle Mass
    • Boost Muscle Carnosine
    • Donate Acetyl Groups To Maximize Energy Production
    • Enhances Oxygen Delivery and Uptake
    • Supports Endurance and Recovery
    • Elevate Muscle-buffering Capacity
    • Delay the Signal That Triggers Muscle Loss
    • Increase Time to Exhaustion
    • Enhance Glycogen Storage and Glucose Uptake
    • Decrease Free Radical Formation

Full prodcut Info
    MAN Clout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=916879

yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahimnick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personal Info

Height: 6'2

Weight: 185-186

Bodytype: pure ecto!

Training experience: Well, I started off when i was younger, early high school because I was a track athlete. I use to do just squats and leg work, but now I'm trying to make my body more complete and well rounded. I consider my training now serious, and i have a year round gym membership.

Current Training Schedule
    Monday: Push
    Tues: Pull
    Wednesday: Cardio
    Thurs: Push
    Friday: Pull
    Saturday: Cardio
    Sunday: Rest day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do long distance runs, sometimes some sprints. And i also play a lot of sports at my local park district. Most of the time i just go out and jog around my neighborhood, but when it's crappy out or too cold, i just run on a treadmil.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Dymatize Elite Whey, AST multi, Optimum Fish oil, ON Whey, and Primaforce LEan green, and wal mart brand vitamin C.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    I'm still on a very lean bulk, more then likely around 2,500 cals. i eat very lean, lots of tuna and chicken are my protein sources and i eat a lot of oats with skim milk and peanut butter - probably my favorite meal of the day! I would say my macros are around 40/40/20, but i usually don't tally them up daily, just estimate, although I could.

Current Daily water intake:
    At least a gallon and a half because i sweat a lot when i run

---------------------

I got my MAN Clout in the mail, but bad news.. the thing must of been dropped because the label was all black and when i opened it powder scattered everywhere. it was a damn mess. the lid cracked in half and powder was everywhere. i got a lot of it back into the container, but it still looks like its missing a little less then an inch of powder. anyway, nothing i can do i guess, but i have less servings just so everyone knows.

Thanks MAN for selecting me as a tester, can't wait to try out clout!

I forgot to add, ill start this up on monday cause thats when i have my first workout of the week.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 1

Push day
    I'm going to post some major lifts so see how they change over the time.

Bench Press: warm up w/ 115, 185x8x3
    Shoulder DB Press: 45x8x3

Monday was my first day on it.

My dosing went like this:

8:00 a.m - 1 scoop of Clout
    5:00 p.m - 1 scoop of Clout (1.5 hrs before workout)

The workout:

Nothing to say about the overall stack right now, but i am very excited to see how this turns out.

edit: i thought 50 people were chosen for Clout logs, wheres all the logs?
    Last edited by yeahimnick; 10-03-2006 at 05:49 PM.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 3

Pull day

Dumbell rows: 40x6x3
    deadlift: 135x10, 215x10x3

8:45 a.m - 1 scoop of Clout

The workout:

Had a very good workout today, legs felt great on the deads. Stamina was a little down, but i think its cause i didnt get much sleep. the clout has a very strange taste to it, it tastes like bubble gum at first but then it has a very strong weird aftertaste. its almost sour.. i dont know how to really describe it.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 5

Push day

Squats 205x10x3
    Incline Press 135x10x3

9:00 a.m - 1 scoop of Clout
    4:00 p.m - 1 scoop of Clout (1.5 hrs before workout)

The workout:

Had a pretty bad workout. i dont know exactly what it was, but i was dead when i hit the gym. stamina was down pretty bad and i felt sore still from my last workout day. i didnt seem to lose any strength, but i didnt go up any yet. i really wish i could find a way to make the clout taste better. it has an aftertaste that makes me kinda gag. oh well, hopefully it will be worth it.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 8

Push day

Bench Press: warm up - 115x10, 190x8x3 (up 5lbs)
    Shoulder DB Press: 45x8, 45x8, 45x10 (up 2 reps)

6:00 p.m - 1 scoop of Clout (1.5 hrs before workout)

The workout:

Workout as a whole felt really good. i went up 5lbs on bench for reps, and my last set of shoulder press i felt really good so i went for it and got 2 more reps. i'm really hoping to get some strength out of this as i have heard that clout is good for that. my main goal is strength and endurance as i run a lot. actually, i just ran 2.5 miles this weekend. the clout didnt seem to have any effect (which i dont believe it should because its not really for aerobic exercise ) i have to say, im getting use to the taste of the clout. at first i was dreading drinking it, but its not so bad anymore. one last thing, my weight is still at 186, so no change there.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 9

Pull day

BB rows: 100x8x3
    deadlift: 135x10, 225x8x3

10:00 a.m - 1 scoop of Clout

The workout:

This workout started really good but ended badly becase my back was strained during deads. it was tolerable util about 10 minutes before i was going to leave the gym, then it got real bad. i got 225 for reps which is a record for me, but strength was the same for the rest of my lifts.

i did a littke cardio, ran about 1 mile total but its too cold now to run outside so ill be doing cardio on the treadmil for the rest of the log.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 12

Pull day

Dumbell rows: 40x8x3 (whole thing felt great!)
    deadlift: 135x10, 215x12x3 (+2 reps/set)

5:30 p.m - 1 scoop of Clout (1.5 hrs before workout)

The workout:

Wow, that's all i can say. this was a great workout. i got 2 reps added to my deadlifts, and i did 6 instead of 8 for my db rows. i felt pumped up and really focused after my deadlifts, which i think lead me to have a lot of confidence for the rest of the workout. so far so good, i'm use to the taste, and i'm getting strength gains in the gym. i can't wait to see how this all turns out!
    MAN Clout Log

Day 16

Push day

Bench Press: warm up w/ 115, 185x8x2 195x7x1
    Shoulder DB Press: 45x8x3

8:00 a.m - 1 scoop of Clout

The workout:

another good workout overall. bench felt really strong so on the last set i went for more weight and almost got 8 reps. i'm pretty impressed so far with the strength gains i've gotten off clout. it seems like a lot of my lifts for machiine/pulley lifts are slowly but surely going up as well. also, i still get the tingly sensation aftter i take a dose
    MAN Clout Log

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Looks like you are well into your log here. Have you started to feel the effects of Beta-Alanine?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by envythahustla
    Looks like you are well into your log here. Have you started to feel the effects of Beta-Alanine?
    thank you and yes i have. i believe its helped me when i go out and run (i do long distance and medium/short distance runs) and also in the gym to do more total sets.

i'm not sure, but i thought i read that the tingling sensation is from the beta alanine also? i experience that a lot
    MAN Clout Log

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yeahimnick
    thank you and yes i have. i believe its helped me when i go out and run (i do long distance and medium/short distance runs) and also in the gym to do more total sets.

i'm not sure, but i thought i read that the tingling sensation is from the beta alanine also? i experience that a lot
    You are correct that tingling feeling known as parethesia is caused by Beta-Alanine supplementation. Do you take Clout with food or by itself?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Day 18

Pull day

Dumbell rows: 40x6x3
    deadlift: 135x10, 225x8x3 -- PR!

The workout:

i finally got 2 plates on the deadlifts! i felt really good about hitting 225, and i was energized for the rest of my workout. my weights also went up in some of my machine work. most of them dont have weight listed, but they have numbers from say 1-8. i dont know what weight that relates to, but ive been jumping up in almost all my lifts. i also ran 3 miles yesterday with ease.
    MAN Clout Log

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice looking log, i am also reviewing clout. it is a great product and ive experienced a lot of gains as well. nice job on the dead lifts.

and about the beta-alanine, i like the feeling, lets me know the product is working

Day 20

Push day

Squats 215x8x3 up 10lbs
    Incline Press 135x10x3 -- unchanged

4:00 p.m - 1 scoop of Clout (1.5 hrs before workout)

The workout:

im weighing in at 188 today, so that means i'm up 3lbs. i dont know if some of it is from water weight, but i feel like looking in the mirror there is a small difference. my squats have also improved in weight, but for some reason my incline bench is still the same. my lower body is much stronger then my upper.
    MAN Clout Log

Originally Posted by envythahustla
    You are correct that tingling feeling known as parethesia is caused by Beta-Alanine supplementation. Do you take Clout with food or by itself?
    i take the first dose with food, second one by itself.
    MAN Clout Log

Originally Posted by bigbridrol
    nice looking log, i am also reviewing clout. it is a great product and ive experienced a lot of gains as well. nice job on the dead lifts.

and about the beta-alanine, i like the feeling, lets me know the product is working
    thank you!

i like the tingling too, its an interesting feeling to me.
    MAN Clout Log

Day 22

Push day

Bench Press: warm up - 115x10, 190x8x3 (unchanged)
    Shoulder DB Press: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10 (up 2 reps on first 2 sets)

10:00 a.m - 1 scoop of Clout
    5:30 p.m - 1 scoop of Clout (1.5 hrs before workout)

The workout:

got 10 reps on all 3 sets for shoulder DB press. im almost to the end of my servings - i believe i have like 1 full day left because of the inital spillage when i frirst got my package. strength is still continuing to climb on most of my lifts. really so far i dont have any thing bad to say about the clout, it has helped a lot with my strength gains. i havent noticed as much of a mass gain i dont believe, but il have a final weight when i write up my final review.
    MAN Clout Log

My final Review

sorry that it is a little late but i haven't been able to update for a while. i only had 1.5 scoops left after my first day, and it was an off day so i didn't have enough to go to another workout. like i said in the beginning, a good deal of powder was lost in the shipping which is why the log is 2 days short of the 25 it should be.

Strength

my bench started at:
    185x8x3
    it ended at:
    190x8x3

and my shoulder DB presses started at:
    45x8x3
    it ended at:
    45x10x3

Dumbell rows started at:
    40x6x3
    ended at:
    40x8x3

my deadlift started at:
    215x10x3
    ended at:
    225x8x3

my Squats started at:
    205x10x3
    ended at:
    215x8x3

Incline Press
    135x10x3
    ended at:
    135x10x3

so as you can see, i went up a lot in almost all my lifts. i had great strength increases through out, even on smaller lifts on machines.

overall, i would rate this an 8/10. the only down side is it is a little expensive, but sometimes i guess you do get what you pay for. great job MAN. thanks for the opportunity.
    MAN Clout Log