Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by big stud steve View Post
    well paul that seems like a lot.. id take it easy on lifting weights (still do it!) but i wouldnt go full blown, balls to the wall.. id go take a few supps. such as creatine (for quicker recovery time, to prevent over training) and for the second question how much conditioning do you actually do in your MA class? if its a moderate amount plus track youll lower your body fat and put on some lean muscle. just watch that diet
    Thanks bro

Originally Posted by fuzzy hair View Post
    bump
    It's a sticky.............
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    paul
    you're results apperance wise will vary based on your diet
    with all your training if you fuel your body with alot of great food
    it will show in the way you look

if you dont eat enough protien to feed a 13 yr old girl , well then its going to be tough for your body to recover/build from all the training
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago and I am desperately looking for an MMA gym to join. Does anyone know of anywhere, or have any directions to point me in?
    Thanks
    Mondo
    Anti-*******ry Crew

Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hand conditioning

First off I am so glad to find this little website here!

For those looking to condition their hands for MMA especially open handed techniques my dojo always recommends bb's

Get a bag of bb's (or for the softies use airsoft bullets, you know the kind) and put them in a tub then run your hand into the bb's again and again fingers pointing down.

Also just a quick note on rhythm and flexibility. Keep in mind the traditional training techniques, kata repetitions and meditative stretching.

Obviously when I am faced with a big guy I have no chance in the strength front but I am more flexible and fast. In this way I use rhythm and speed that I build up through dance and yoga. I swear by yoga, I never get hurt even though I am the prime target for throws and mat slams.

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chad Waterbury is in the progress of making a full program for MMA's, here are his Endurance, and Strength articles he is making a flexibility program it might be out but I have not seen it.

Endurance

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1083869

Strength

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1034530

Interesting read's if your an intermediate to advanced lifter something to think about.

Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tough_Lil_Girl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 88shane04 View Post
    Chad Waterbury is in the progress of making a full program for MMA's, here are his Endurance, and Strength articles he is making a flexibility program it might be out but I have not seen it.

Endurance

Strength

Interesting read's if your an intermediate to advanced lifter something to think about.
    Oh neat thank you!
    You know they say a woman's pain tolerance is much higher than a man's. ^.^

Just me and the bag just me and the bag nothing else but me and the bag.

Hit harder, faster, better. Rinse repeat.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Endurance

Strength

Those are great programs, I have used the hammer down endurance before. The only thing I don't like is that some of the exercises are tough to do inside a "commercial" gym...and though I can't remember where, I read that Waterbury is coming up with a new program to combat that problem.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i tried out the strength program kinda. My gym was closing 30 mins earlier then i expected and i didn't account for just how much rest time was involved, so i just sped through the exercises with less weight and not much rest. Alot of them i hadn't done before so i still built up a sweat. My gym was empty but i can imagine it being harder to do the work out properly during busy times

Registered User Colinthecoolcat's Avatar
    Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colinthecoolcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1- Chest/Arms, BJJ, Tai Box
    Day 2- Back, Tai Box, BJJ
    Day 3- Legs, BJJ, Tai Box
    Day 4- Tai Box, BJJ

3 days liftin then a rest day from it. I also take fri and sun as rest days from mma, sometimes ill even take off sat from it. it all depends how much energy u have from the week. U dont want to completely over exert yourself. It might take a few weeks to get used to this routine, but i have found it to be a good way to make gains in lifting, and also for getting better in MMA.

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone needs to look into this site period

Rossboxing.com

Read through it there is so many useful articles that everyone should check out.

Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jmil View Post
    Those are great programs, I have used the hammer down endurance before. The only thing I don't like is that some of the exercises are tough to do inside a "commercial" gym...and though I can't remember where, I read that Waterbury is coming up with a new program to combat that problem.
    http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle....rmanceTraining

For anyone who is curious what kind of lifting to do along their MMA training below is a GREAT workout for natural lifters. You will get strong and add size also is a decent read the author meh take with a grain of salt but his program is great. Simplicity is the real deal for naturals.

http://sfuk.tripod.com/articles_03/weights_4mma.html

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i didnt read all the posts here but 90% of you guys arent too well versed in conditioning for fighting.

1. lifting weights in a simple repetitive manner wont help you for **** in fighting. i.e. bench, tri pushdown, etc. big muscles (bodybuilding muscles) will work against you in fighting. also you dont want to take bodybuilding supplements such as nitric oxide when training for fights

2. want to lift heavy things? try kettle bells. kettle bells, kettle bells, kettle bells. (many kettle bell exercises can be done with dumbells) try some turkish standups, thrusters, hip thrusts, front squats, rows from a blank position. try halos, get a 20lb medicine ball, get on your knees and throw it straight up as high as you can, catch it, and throw it again 20 times. even if you want to do things like deadlifts, put a 45 on each side and do sets of 20-25. lots of calisthenics (these include dips pushups and pullups). lots of moving oriented things such as getting a rope ladder and doing ali shuffles, in and outs, jumps, (without holding anything or with holding a 20lb medicine ball) etc for a certain period of time

3. when training for mma style stuff, you want to do circuits. pick 3-5 exercises, such as a few i listed before. go through all of them (the conditioning movements last like 1 min to 1.5 mins each, the kettlebells have reps of 20-25). go through them all as fast as you can or for a set period of time. rest for a minute, go through them again. repeat 3 times total. then have another circuit lined up and go through that. 2-3 circuits is enough for 1 day. if you want extra cardio, hit the heavy bag for a few rounds. by a few rounds i mean 15 or more. lets not forget jumping rope.

4. transverse movements are VERY important. you want a good range of "twisting" motion. if youre feet are shoulder width apart, put both hands infont of you and twist to the left or right, you want to be able to twist your arms beyond the sagittal plane. get a cable machine, do straight twists, wood choppers, reverse wood choppers. start off with your knees bent so you get a lunge motion in each rep. theres tons of **** to do for fighting conditioning. 99% of it is done without your normal work out exercises. you want your WHOLE BODY moving in each exercises, not laying on a bench and banging out 6 reps of something.

5. explosive movements are important. like the medicine ball throw i mentioned before. you can do that standing, throw it up, catch it, squat down as your catching it, explode back up and throw it up. 20 times. can do the same on a smith machine, put like 10s on each side, hold the bar like a front squat, squat down, explode up and press it straight up. can do the same with dumbells. put a bench under your but, hold 20s at your shoulders. squat down till ass hits the seat, explode up and press the dbs up at the same time. do a negative and lower the weights back to your shoulders. do some drop sets, but keep the reps high

ill add more later
    Last edited by drakx188; 12-24-2007 at 12:00 AM.
    "I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye...but thats just me." - Bas Rutten
    "YEA BUDDAY!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!" - Ronnie Coleman
    "You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

Originally Posted by drakx188 View Post
    i didnt read all the posts here but 90% of you guys arent too well versed in conditioning for fighting.

1. lifting weights in a simple repetitive manner wont help you for **** in fighting. i.e. bench, tri pushdown, etc. big muscles (bodybuilding muscles) will work against you in fighting. also you dont want to take bodybuilding supplements such as nitric oxide when training for fights

2. want to lift heavy things? try kettle bells. kettle bells, kettle bells, kettle bells. (many kettle bell exercises can be done with dumbells) try some turkish standups, thrusters, hip thrusts, front squats, rows from a blank position. try halos, get a 20lb medicine ball, get on your knees and throw it straight up as high as you can, catch it, and throw it again 20 times. even if you want to do things like deadlifts, put a 45 on each side and do sets of 20-25. lots of calisthenics (these include dips pushups and pullups). lots of moving oriented things such as getting a rope ladder and doing ali shuffles, in and outs, jumps, (without holding anything or with holding a 20lb medicine ball) etc for a certain period of time

3. when training for mma style stuff, you want to do circuits. pick 3-5 exercises, such as a few i listed before. go through all of them (the conditioning movements last like 1 min to 1.5 mins each, the kettlebells have reps of 20-25). go through them all as fast as you can or for a set period of time. rest for a minute, go through them again. repeat 3 times total. then have another circuit lined up and go through that. 2-3 circuits is enough for 1 day. if you want extra cardio, hit the heavy bag for a few rounds. by a few rounds i mean 15 or more. lets not forget jumping rope.

4. transverse movements are VERY important. you want a good range of "twisting" motion. if youre feet are shoulder width apart, put both hands infont of you and twist to the left or right, you want to be able to twist your arms beyond the sagittal plane. get a cable machine, do straight twists, wood choppers, reverse wood choppers. start off with your knees bent so you get a lunge motion in each rep. theres tons of **** to do for fighting conditioning. 99% of it is done without your normal work out exercises. you want your WHOLE BODY moving in each exercises, not laying on a bench and banging out 6 reps of something.

5. explosive movements are important. like the medicine ball throw i mentioned before. you can do that standing, throw it up, catch it, squat down as your catching it, explode back up and throw it up. 20 times. can do the same on a smith machine, put like 10s on each side, hold the bar like a front squat, squat down, explode up and press it straight up. can do the same with dumbells. put a bench under your but, hold 20s at your shoulders. squat down till ass hits the seat, explode up and press the dbs up at the same time. do a negative and lower the weights back to your shoulders. do some drop sets, but keep the reps high

ill add more later
    Very informative but I disagree there needs to be a base of strength and if your not training for a fight like the majority here also the majority here are weak, you can't be explosive or fast if your weak it's the same with any sport.

If I was training someone it would be strength training 2x a week the first year then I would switch to 2 cardio focused strength (kettle balls, circuits etc) and one strength maintenance a week. When they have a fight up say 12 weeks out I would switch to solely cardio and anearobic endurance in the weight room but while trying to maintaion a level of strength (picking excercises that relate)

Just my opinion too many MMA guys think they should just do a circuit for MMA but if your max bench is 135 and squat is 185 deadlift 205 I think it's time to focus on getting your strength up you should be developed in ALL area's of strength not just the endurance area.

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strength is important to a degree but all the exercises I mentioned above will make you strong as ****. if you're serious about mma or training for it all your workouts should involve mma movements, which also increase str big time. if you've ever used kettle bells you'll know those things will make you strong as hell. each time you do these you up the weight and get stronger and stronger. like I said repetitive movements like benching won't help you for ****.
    "I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye...but thats just me." - Bas Rutten

Originally Posted by drakx188 View Post
    strength is important to a degree but all the exercises I mentioned above will make you strong as ****. if you're serious about mma or training for it all your workouts should involve mma movements, which also increase str big time. if you've ever used kettle bells you'll know those things will make you strong as hell. each time you do these you up the weight and get stronger and stronger. like I said repetitive movements like benching won't help you for ****.
    Agreed, this is pretty good below sort of goes with what your saying.

http://sfuk.tripod.com/articles_04/c...apple_faq.html

Good article below Strongman training is good and fun

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art..._strongman.htm
    Last edited by 88shane04; 12-24-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Agreed, this is pretty good below sort of goes with what your saying.

http://sfuk.tripod.com/articles_04/c...apple_faq.html

Good article below Strongman training is good and fun

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art..._strongman.htm
    repped

80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10) 80_Unframed is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Two great conditioning books.

Best Bodyweight Exercises by Matt Furey and Ross Enamit

http://rapidshare.com/files/79365701...mait_.pdf.html

Martial arts bodyweight exercises

http://rapidshare.com/files/79366566...cises.pdf.html

Great flexibility tutorials

http://trickstutorials.com/index.php...nt/flexibility

Ross also has a very good website dedicated to training at http://www.rosstraining.com/

Last edited by 88shane04; 01-01-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Read this if you don't your a ****in idiot

http://www.alwyncosgrove.com/ModShow/ShowPage/79785

UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if any of you watch the show human weapon but I remember seeing an episode in which some kung fu artists who train in the wilderness toughen skin, elbows, knuckles, shins etc. by striking clay pots and basically a stick with rope wrapped around it.

How do you guys feel about this, I am new to the sport and would like to know the best ways to really make as much of me as unbreakable as possible lol.

thanks
    "Blood rushes to the muscles, we call that pump. It's as satisfying to me as cuming. So, I am cumming at the gym, at home, back stage...I am in heaven." Arnold Schwarzenegger

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    guys is this a decent layout?

I'm just getting into MMA and i want to switch my workout routine that will benefit me more for real life, MMA, and things like that.

Monday-Strength training+cardio
    Wednesday-Bodyweight+Plyometric training(including oly lifts)+cardio
    Friday-muscular endurance(15-20reps)+cardio

Is this a good layout? i'll look into different exercises for the three days but heres what i have so far...

Monday i would work up to 1-3 rep maxes on squat,deadlift,bench,bb rows

wednesday i could do things like, clapping push ups, box jumps, single leg box jumps, powercleans, clean+snatch, pull ups, dips, chin ups, push ups, handstand push ups, etc...

Friday-different weight things such as shoulder press for 15-20reps
    bulking to 150

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made a similar thread on MAP, it's mostly the basics but still might help some newcomers:
    http://martialartsplanet.com/forums/...ad.php?t=71400
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    You will always gain muscle mass while strength training. It just isnt gonna be bodybuilding type of mass or nearly as much.
    We g2 admit some guys looked freakin real good (no homo). Ex: Wandy, GSP, ect.

Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY View Post
    orite.. my first question is.. How do i increase strenth without increasing muscle mass?? Ive been a bodybuilding fan for years.. and my main goal was increase muscle mass and strenth didnt matter to me.. so if anyone can help out its appriciated..
    Kettle Weights works with me. i focus on total body training. IE Sledge hammer tires, Pull Ups, Boxing, also bungy ropes are good.
    Veni Vidi Vici

KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is really not on the topic of training and conditioning, however i just started muay thai, and is wondering, how da hell do you wrap the wraps around your hands and wrist? i cant remember lol

boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're new to MMA, which discipline should you train first? BJJ, Muay Thai or boxing? or does it matter?

The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Main-Event has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone,
    Im just getting into MMA and I am really confused being new to it all and Im wondering if their is a workout I can do were I can improve my strength but also add mass?

Thanks.

weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDwQdhSm_G4

Good video just showing the Basics of No-Gi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doous6xbm6c

Good instructional on an armbar from Guard
    Last edited by weetbix; 07-03-2008 at 12:21 AM.
    cheeky kunts
    1k+ (leave a link)