J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cheat Day Advice Plz

yeah so im on this diet trying to cut some fat , so i figure these 2k restictive cal diets suck ass so ill throw in a cheat day every other week to keep me saine, i was figureing 2k a day for 13 days, then about 6000 on the 14th day, then repeat... and ill change it up so its not exactly 2 weeks to keep my body guessing, but these cheat days i plan on having are in no way going to be "clean" lol... for example, ill go to dunkin doughnuts for breakfast and down prolly like 4 doughnuts, then later hit a chicken ceasar salad loaded with fatty ceasar. then a pizza later, and a half gallon of ice cream or something... **** yeah!!!! what yall think? of caosre one of these meals wil be fukin loaded with prtein like eating a few pounds of beef in a meatloaf or something

upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) upslogger19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A 2000 calorie diet at 218 lbs is too low. I started my cut at about 215 and cut down below 200 in about 2 months with a good 2500 cal diet. I also wouldnt recomment a cheat day like you are describing. That is just too much sh*t to put in your body in one day. My cheat days might consist of eating some hommade nachos for lunch and maybe a few slices of pizza for dinner, along with some beers. But your cheat day just seems over the top to me. The point of a cheat day isnt to see how many calories you can eat in a day, lol.

Edit: Nice work on the weight loss so far!
    Last edited by upslogger19; 09-29-2006 at 10:08 AM.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J1987
    yeah so im on this diet trying to cut some fat , so i figure these 2k restictive cal diets suck ass so ill throw in a cheat day every other week to keep me saine, i was figureing 2k a day for 13 days, then about 6000 on the 14th day, then repeat... and ill change it up so its not exactly 2 weeks to keep my body guessing, but these cheat days i plan on having are in no way going to be "clean" lol... for example, ill go to dunkin doughnuts for breakfast and down prolly like 4 doughnuts, then later hit a chicken ceasar salad loaded with fatty ceasar. then a pizza later, and a half gallon of ice cream or something... **** yeah!!!! what yall think? of caosre one of these meals wil be fukin loaded with prtein like eating a few pounds of beef in a meatloaf or something
    I would reccomend a clean cheat day. it will still shock your metabolism if that's what you're going for. f you're trying to cut, but still want a cheat, how about making it clean? Ex. A baked, white potatoe with melted cheese, a sweet potatoe with sugar free maple syrup, fat free ice cream, a philly cheese steak sandwich, oats with brown sugar and cinnamon.

Just picking clean carbs are adding some extras. And congrats on the progress!

J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by upslogger19
    A 2000 calorie diet at 218 lbs is too low. I started my cut at about 215 and cut down below 200 in about 2 months with a good 2500 cal diet. I also wouldnt recomment a cheat day like you are describing. That is just too much sh*t to put in your body in one day. My cheat days might consist of eating some hommade nachos for lunch and maybe a few slices of pizza for dinner, along with some beers. But your cheat day just seems over the top to me. The point of a cheat day isnt to see how many calories you can eat in a day, lol.

Edit: Nice work on the weight loss so far!
    yeah i know, but all these foods i never eat i kinda wanna get to eat them all, maybe a small portion of like every sweets that i never eat, like a snickers, n ice cream and a slice of cheese cake or something, yeah i think i am going a little overboard with the damn cheat , ill prolly end up blowing chuncks... lol