The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mixing fat and carbs?

Hey guys I was just wondering what your opinions were on having both carbs and fat in a meal with protein. I have heard some people say this is fine and others say it will lead to fat gain. Any opinions?

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Big Texan
    Hey guys I was just wondering what your opinions were on having both carbs and fat in a meal with protein. I have heard some people say this is fine and others say it will lead to fat gain. Any opinions?
    I eat fat with all meals to control the insulin output from the carbs and protein which leads to less fat gain. SO if anything it leads to less.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When (during the day and in relation to your workout) were you planning on having that? And how much fat and carbs are we talking about? Is there protein involved?

The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Big Texan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry I forgot. Yes I was planning on adding some fat to my post post workout meal (hour after pw shake) which is at around 7:00. That meal is about 600 calories with maybe 150 calories from protien and 450 from carbs. However, I believe I need to lower my carb totals as I'm over 50% cals. from carbs. Thats why I wanted to replace some of the carb cals with some fats..

freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat pro/carb pro/fat meals for digestion purposes. I stopped having indigestion or acid reflux since ive been doing this. Food seems to digest quicker, and i get hungry faster but its great since im bulking right now.

recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

I always have a balance of the 3 every meal but wasn't sure if it was good or bad either.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my theory, for what it's worth. Carbs+fat isn't some magically evil combo, the problem is, it just tastes really really good.

For example nobody ever really pigs out on just carbs, or just fat. I've never had to stop myself from eating a stick of butter by itself, or 9 plain baked potatoes. But when you have a baked potato with butter/sour cream/cheese/bacon, it's a lot easier to eat more. The same with buttered bread. That's why junk food tastes really good, lots of carbs and fat together.
    I don't know either lol

Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    Here's my theory, for what it's worth. Carbs+fat isn't some magically evil combo, the problem is, it just tastes really really good.

For example nobody ever really pigs out on just carbs, or just fat. I've never had to stop myself from eating a stick of butter by itself, or 9 plain baked potatoes. But when you have a baked potato with butter/sour cream/cheese/bacon, it's a lot easier to eat more. The same with buttered bread. That's why junk food tastes really good, lots of carbs and fat together.
    Ok thats makes sense but you don't believe that it will lead to fat storage right? The reason I made this thread was to just make sure there was nothing wrong with eating it. It sound though like most everyone agrees that its fine to eat them together though.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok thats makes sense but you don't believe that it will lead to fat storage right? The reason I made this thread was to just make sure there was nothing wrong with eating it. It sound though like most everyone agrees that its fine to eat them together though.
    Its fine, Ive seen much less fat gains actually combining fats in all my meals. All my meals contain at least 10 grams fat.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8

Good point actually, after seperating though, i dont pig out as much too.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carbs and Protein with no fat UNLESS trying to spike insulin is not a good idea IMO for body composition.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation