PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Losing self control

Man I just started my 3,000 calorie bulk, with an outlined diet and all, but I am having a HARD ass time following it. When I was cutting earlier I found it much easier to stick to the diet. For example my rational for eating a candy bar is "dude you need calories .. I'm bulking" I can't get it in my head that I need to still eat clean..

How do you people developt self control when you bulk?

serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    by looking in the mirror and reminding myslef of the commitment i make everday.
    God is #1!!!

lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Look at it this way..

Get the freakin idea of bulking/cutting outta your head. Its a sure fire way to binge and eat junk and get fat. Then you come worrying about it come summer when you need to lost the tyres round your waist.

So called 'bulking' SHOULD be like dieting. Only difference is that you're eating in a caloric surplus. Then again, do not go overboard on the cals. The key here is not how fast you gain weight but its how much lean muscle mass you put on with as little fat (best if none) as possible! Do that and when you decide to lose a little bodyfat, just reduce calories to maintenence or slightly lower and things would be much easier.

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you eating a lot of your food at home? One of the best ways to eat healthy is to just buy healthy, and then that's what will be available to you when you're hungry.
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRiSM92289 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's the problem I'm 17 (senior year HS) and my Mom ONLY buys candy for my sister who doesn't care, she's an ectomorph. I'm endo meso right now more towards meso, but still just the simple fact that it's THERE and CONVENIENT is hard enough. Today I didn't eat it, made a mango n' whey shake instead but I'll telll you, that very moment to control my self took some effort

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its hard, but thats whats gonna separate the men from the boys. you wanna look good? you gotta put in work. being a fat f*ck is easy.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PRiSM92289
    That's the problem I'm 17 (senior year HS) and my Mom ONLY buys candy for my sister who doesn't care, she's an ectomorph. I'm endo meso right now more towards meso, but still just the simple fact that it's THERE and CONVENIENT is hard enough. Today I didn't eat it, made a mango n' whey shake instead but I'll telll you, that very moment to control my self took some effort

Some people can do well with the 'eat everything in sight' mentality while bulking. You sound like me - as mentioned above I basically have to stick with my cutting diet and just relax it a little bit. That and adding more carbs pre and post WO is all I need to put on weight.

I just add the little extras - like cheese on my morning omelete, perhaps a healthy 'cheat' meal once a week or extra home-made frozen yogurt in the evenings occasionally. It soon adds up to 200-400 kcal over maintanance, which is about right for a unhurried clean bulk for me.

Of course if you want to gain x lb in y time, then you probably need even more discipline.

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by serd
    by looking in the mirror
    This deserves reps. Basic, fundamental, and to the point. Best motivation I've every received.
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME