Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AshyLarry
    Also, bonus happy moment for me this morning. Its decently cold out (45deg) so I grabbed a long sleeve polo I bought last december. Its a Large and it was always decently tight on me until I hung it up in march for the summer. I put it on today and damn, it huge! Best part is I've only dropped maybe 8-10lbs since then, but I must have dropped some decent BF! Anyway, that was my excitement for the morning lol. Back to being bored at work. I'll update for the weekend on Monday most likely.
    The shirt test what a great indicator of losing weight great job maybe time for clothes shopping keep up the hard work
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

habitual line stepper AshyLarry's Avatar
    AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 12/13/14:

Friday went great. Had a good workout and felt generally good all day. Focus in the gym is great and the fact that I'm not getting weaker is awesome. My diet was also good on friday.

The weekend also went well, although I have noticed something about the appetite supression of the RA. It seems like when I have something to do my hunger is easily controllable and suppressed, but when I'm totally bored or just sitting around watching football like this wekeend, my hunger/desire to eat is still pretty strong. I pretty much expected this, all my life I grew up eating whenever I was bored and I still have trouble breaking this habit. But atleast now, when I eat when I'm bored its very healthy and not terrible for me.

Also, since I have 2 tiny mirros in my entire apartment, I snapped a few pictures on saturday morning and I think it appears as though my mid section is reducing slightly. The old love handles and shrinking. Still no change in the waist size but I don't expect big changes just because I have a bit of loose skin and probably a wide waist, but its doesn't bother me because I'm wearing sz34 jeans and I used to wear 44's so I'm happy.....

2 weeks left and I very excited to see how this works out for me. If the results are really starting to get awesome I mgiht do another 30 days on the RA and cut till thanksgiving. Then It will be bulking time and I'll be looking to put on some serious mass.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also, since I have 2 tiny mirros in my entire apartment, I snapped a few pictures on saturday morning and I think it appears as though my mid section is reducing slightly. The old love handles and shrinking. .
    Nice to hear, visual changes to me are the most important if I lose 5 pounds but don't see anything I don't feel as satisfied as I would if I have the visual changes to go with it. Great job so far
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, I definetly agree. My lose shirt on friday prompted me to compare myself now to 6 months ago when I weighed maybe 5lbs more if that and there is a huge difference in my body, my bodyfat has dropped alot since then. I guess the slow and steady approach works well.

Day 15:

Big time dissapointment yesterday. Weighed in at 183 again. I guess its not a huge deal seeing is how by the time I weigh in I've eaten 3/5 of my meals and drank a gallon of water but still I was hoping to see 17X for the first time in 10 years. Well, I guess theres always next week! Lifting went well, maxed out on squat again, so I'm up to 250x3 so hopefully I'll make it to 315 by the end of the year. Db Presses were a little weak but I'm ok with that. Diet was pretty damn good yesterday, resisted the urge to have mini pb snacks once I got home and had a smaller dinner than normal as a result of my upsetting weigh in. Barring any rain tonight I'm heading out on the bike for a good 10-15 miles. Gotta work that fat off some way!

Day 16:

Well I finally got back on my bike yesterday. It was really cold and I definetly could have ridden longer then 8 miles energy wise, but my hands were so freakin cold I had to go in. I was pretty tired at first but once I hit mile 2 my body like woke up and I was full of energy. I should have no problem getting into the 15 mile zone tomorrow, weather permitting. Dosing was same as normal yesterday, with RA about 45 minutes before I rode. Diet was pretty good, I'm finding myself hungry at night from 8pm and on. I don't really have nything good to snack on so I usually just have a couple spoonfuls of PB and Jelly but I'm think thats becoming detremental to my progress. I'm not sure what to substitute in thats less calories but just as filling. I used to eat raisins alot but they are also decently high calorie per serving. Maybe I should buy some Whey and start having shakes at night, those usually hold me over until I go to sleep. Thats all for today....

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe I should buy some Whey and start having shakes at night, those usually hold me over until I go to sleep. Thats all for today....
    Sounds like a good idea to me

Otherwise maybe some yogurt or something... I like yogurt because it's so easy on the stomach.

Yea, I tried Yogurt but it left me hungrier than I was before I ate it. I'll order up some whey most likely.

Day 17:

Had a great workout last night. My lifting partner skipped so I was solo which sucks usually cause its incline DB press day and I usually can't get the weight up wihout a spotter. But I was able to get up what I needed without him! I was pretty excited. I was a little weak for dips but by the time I hit the deadlift mat I was feeling great. I felt strong though all my sets and was sweating like crazy as usual. Once I finised everything I had planned (DB press, Dips, Deads, Hypers, pushdowns) I was still very energetic so I did 3 quick sets of Squats to get a nice stretch.

IMO I ate pretty good yesterday. Kashi in the morning, apple/bana snacks, Tuna for lunch on WW, PBJ on WW snakc, Eqq whites and Sweet potato for dinner, and 1-1.5 tbsp pbj for late snack. I have to say I was decently hungry thoughout the early morning after breakfast. By the time lunch came and gone my hunger slowly dissapated. After dinner I was pretty good until about 10ish when I had a little rumble so I ate some PB. All together the appetite suppression is there just not overwhelmingly strong, you still need will power lol!

Anyway, I'll be forcing myself to either run or bike this afternoon, so hopefully it doesn't rain. That's all....

Day 18:

Well I was already to go for a nice bike ride when I got home from work when it decided to SNOW! So needless to say I bitched out and didn't go. That makes yesterday my rest day which I know I'll be regretting on saturday. So yesterday was pretty average nothing exciting to report.

There was 1 unusual thing though. I forgot my 6pm Sesaglow so I took it at 1030pm and went to bed at 1130, around 4am I woke up with a crazy pain in my right hip/stomach/lower abdomen area, went to the bathroom, got extremely light-headed and barely made it back to my bed. I layed their for atleast 5minutes in pain then passed out back to sleep as if nothing happened. This morning I didn't feel anything. I have absolutely no idea what the hell that was all about, but it sure was weird, not sure if it was caused by the sesaglow so late, or the massive amount of water I drank from 7pm-1130...who knows.....

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just found your log and wow, what a change from when you started last year! You're a testament to what proper diet and exercise can do for overweight people.

As a fellow Rochester autoxer I must have met you at some point. Check your PMs
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

Thanks man^

Days 19/20/21:

Friday was a good workout. My lifting partner skipped out for the weekend and went to buffalo so I was solo but It didn't hurt much. All my lifts felt good, and I had good energy throughout. Lots of sweating becoming more noticable now.

Diet was good, pretty much a replica of the day before. Also, I drank alot of water again, and got a good 8 hours of sleep which was nice. Overall I'd say this weekend was good, diet was clean and portions were smaller. I noticed that when I eat a meal, if I take my time and halfway through decide I've had enough, I will not be hungry, but if I don't stop and jsut keep eating I'll eat my entire portion. So for a couple of meals over the weekend, I just stopped eating halfway through and wasn't hungry for 3-4 hours atleast after.

This is going to be the final 9 days comming up and I really want to see some nice results for the finish. This week will definetly be a test of my commitment so I'm going to work as hard as I need to accomplish something. If all goes well I might grab another bottle of RA2 and do another 30 days, but I'm still debating on when to start bulking as well.

Good luck with the upcoming week
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Day 22:

Yesterday was weird. I took my RA/SG in the morning, then took a SG around 3pm, then RA around 5. Got to the gym at 530 and was feeling pretty good. I had a lot of energy during the beginning of my workout, but when I got to squatting I just ran out of steam. Same thing with situps, started strong with a 15rep set, then by the thrid set I could only get 5-6. Anyway, weighed in at 182.4 which is down from last week but still above 180! The goal for this week is to get the scale to say 17X.X, so I'll be working as hard as possible to get there. Diet was pretty damn good yesterday except I feel asleep on the couch around 930, woke up at 1015 starving so I had a few tbsp's of pbj (no bread). I tried not to but my stomach was yelling at me. Still, I should be under maintance by a few hundred calories yesterday.
    My waist is still stuck at a stubborn 37" which aggrivates me constantly, but I noticed it doesnt get bigger by the end of the day so I guess thats good. i think the main problem there is loose skin

Day 23:

Yesterday was pretty average. I think I have the appetite supressment down now. All you have to do if eat half of your meal, sit back for about 2 minutes and go for another bite, you won't be able to. Its pretty nice, 1 time cooking lasts for two meals. Other than that nothing else to report. excited to do some lifting tonight even though my friend is missing again.

Day 24:

Yesterday was a good day overall. Had to get up slightly earlier at 6am to register for winter classes so I took my RA/SG around that time. I noticed then when I ate breakfast it was a bit harder to finish it. My diet was pretty good yesterday, my basic days are looking like this lately:

Breakfast - Kashi w/milk
    Snacks - Banana's, apples
    Lunch - Tuna on WW (pickles and mustard and gum afterwards lol)
    Dinner - Chicken w/ vegatables (sometimes with pasta or sweet potato)
    Last meal - 6 hard boiled egg whites

Lots of water.

Yesterdays workout went pretty good. I was feeling slightly weak on my squats but that was to be expected after 5 sets of deadlifts. Also, I had a little bit more stamina for dips than usual and overall a good amount of energy throughout the workout. Sweating was at its max which is almost enjoyable, makes me feel like I'm really working in there.

Thats all, 5 days left and I have a good feeling about this week. I'll be taking pictures on the last day along with a final weigh in and I'll even use the crappy BF tester in the gym even though I didn't at the start.

Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome job, man.

Looking forward to seeing how much you progressed.
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

Day 25:

Off day, rained all day so couldnt get out to run or bike. Hopefully it will be nicer over the weekend to get some riding done. Diet was very good yesterday, appetite was in check, didn't get too hungry all day, just mildly hungry after 3 hours since last meal. Drank lots of water also which contributed to feeling very full after each meal.

Plan on torturing myself tonight at the gym! will update on Monday (Day 29).

Day 26/27/28:

Update for the weekend. Friday was a ok day. My workout kind of sucked. Couldn't get focused and didn't feel like I got a good workout. I ate well though. Saturday was also a good day of eating and I had a decent amount of energy all day, despite wasting it watching football all day. Also, I noticed on off days that taking RA later, around 6pm or so, keeps my appetite down substantially then it does when I take it at 4pm.

Sunday I went to a car meet/cruise and didn't eat from like 930am until 6pm which kind of sucked, but surprisingly I wasn't hungry until 530 or so. I took my RA around 6 when I got back and It took me 2 tries to finish my dinner. RA is definetly good at supressing apaetite, but timing is key.

Also, I will weighin Wednesday which will be the first day off the RA and we'll call this my final weight. I've decided that I want to get A LOT leaner before bulking so I'm going to be continuing on Sesaglow and RA2 for another 30 days. Only difference will be adding for CEE to the mix. I will start with this next monday. I'm not sure if I'm going to log it or not, or just continue with this log.

Day 29:

Good workout today, had energy throughout. Said goodbye to 5x5 for a while and started a more push/pull type training. Lifting 6 days a weeks to make up for lack of cardio so hopefully I can see some good results. I want to definetly go home for thanksgiving a few pounds lighter. Today is the last day then I'm going to return to eating maintance. Then next monday I'll start on the RA2/GB/SG for another 30 days.

Also, feeling warm after taking the RA is nice considering the cold weather we've been having.

Day 30:

Yesterday was pretty good, I had a bigger than usual lunch and dinner and didn't really have a problem finishing them. I took the last 2 RA at 5pm before my workout and had a lot of energy throghout my workout. And bonus because it was a tuesday the gym was like half as full as usual so there was no downtime waiting for benches etc. I will weigh-in tonight, and take final pictures tonight, hopefully there is a difference. I don't have a full size mirror at my apartment, and havent taken pics in a few weeks so I'm curious as to the difference. The rest of the week will serve as a short break before my next bottle of RA2 and Green Buldge arrives. I will start those up on Monday.

Once I post up pics I write the Cliff Notes for the past 30 days with my full review of the RA/SG stack.

Looking forward to the pics and the write up great log by the way
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Day 30:

Yesterday was pretty good, I had a bigger than usual lunch and dinner and didn't really have a problem finishing them. I took the last 2 RA at 5pm before my workout and had a lot of energy throghout my workout. And bonus because it was a tuesday the gym was like half as full as usual so there was no downtime waiting for benches etc. I will weigh-in tonight, and take final pictures tonight, hopefully there is a difference. I don't have a full size mirror at my apartment, and havent taken pics in a few weeks so I'm curious as to the difference. The rest of the week will serve as a short break before my next bottle of RA2 and Green Buldge arrives. I will start those up on Monday.

Once I post up pics I write the Cliff Notes for the past 30 days with my full review of the RA/SG stack.
    sounds really good, cant wait
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Ok, sorry, I was so freakin tired yesterday when I got back from the gym that I ate and promptly feel asleep. Pictures and write up tonight since its my off day.

Ok here you go. These were taken about 10 minutes ago. All in all I think the RA2/SG stack worked pretty well. I feel as though I could have done better which is why I'm going at it for another 30 days. The RA2 was great for apetite supressment and overall energy. Since I stopped taking it I noticed how much less energy I have throughout the day and in my workouts. Now that I learned how to dose it and how I react to it, I am fairly certain I will definetly see imporved results over the next 30 days. I find that a early dose in the morning is great and then a late dose either 5pm(before the gym) for energy, or after the gym for nightime hunger suppression. It works great both ways, I wish you guys would tell me I can take 3 servings a day!

Let me know what you think, I'd be glad to elaborate on anything and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs and everyone who posted up during my log! See you in another 30 days.

Final weight: 182lbs (Not what I wanted but I didn't lose any strength and feel like I'm a little bit leaner.)

Waist: Tad under 37" maybe 36.5-75". Also not at my goal, but my pants are slightly looser.
    Attached Images

Next 30 Days
    Attached Images

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok here you go. These were taken about 10 minutes ago. All in all I think the RA2/SG stack worked pretty well. I feel as though I could have done better which is why I'm going at it for another 30 days. The RA2 was great for apetite supressment and overall energy. Since I stopped taking it I noticed how much less energy I have throughout the day and in my workouts. Now that I learned how to dose it and how I react to it, I am fairly certain I will definetly see imporved results over the next 30 days. I find that a early dose in the morning is great and then a late dose either 5pm(before the gym) for energy, or after the gym for nightime hunger suppression. It works great both ways, I wish you guys would tell me I can take 3 servings a day!

Let me know what you think, I'd be glad to elaborate on anything and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs and everyone who posted up during my log! See you in another 30 days.

Final weight: 182lbs (Not what I wanted but I didn't lose any strength and feel like I'm a little bit leaner.)

Waist: Tad under 37" maybe 36.5-75". Also not at my goal, but my pants are slightly looser.
    Nice... great feedback on the timing etc... I made a side by side comparison (attached) and I do see a noticable difference there:
    Attached Images

NASM Certified PT FutureNPCchamp's Avatar
    FutureNPCchamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks great man, your lower stomache tightened up a good bit which would definitly indicate a decrease in body fat. And it also looks like you managed to pack on some lean mass to your arms and chest simultaneously. Great job!
    My Jungle Warfare/Promagnon 25 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=902697

Thanks for the replies. I think there was a little drop in BF which is really the best thing I could hope for. I can't wait to get started on this next stack next week. 3 days off and I'm dying to get back on RA. Its amazing what a difference it makes in my energy throughout the day. I'm pratically falling asleep at work here and getting nothing done, but when I was on RA I was wide awake and productive. What I'm hoping for over the course of the next 4 weeks is to reduce my lower stomach fat more. Some of it it loose skin which theres nothing I can really do about it, but there definetly is a good amount of fat there to loose.

pu12en12g - thanks for making the comparison pic, the minor changes look a bit more noticable in the comparison.

Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good log man! Just keep cutting! That should be our motto.

Good luck over the next 30 days.
    I'm fat again. Help me

I aim to have the most expensive urine in America.

Thanks for the replies. I think there was a little drop in BF which is really the best thing I could hope for. I can't wait to get started on this next stack next week. 3 days off and I'm dying to get back on RA. Its amazing what a difference it makes in my energy throughout the day. I'm pratically falling asleep at work here and getting nothing done, but when I was on RA I was wide awake and productive. What I'm hoping for over the course of the next 4 weeks is to reduce my lower stomach fat more. Some of it it loose skin which theres nothing I can really do about it, but there definetly is a good amount of fat there to loose.
    Sounds good.. will you be continuing this log at all, and if so, what other adjustments (if any) will you be making ? (switch up cardio protocol or anything ? )