Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Halfroman
    I'd rather be 5'5 and 200 pounds at 14% bodyfat than 6'5 275 at 14 any day of the week.

Why? Because I'll actually look like a bodybuilder.

You ****ing tall guys need to stfu already with your excuses, yeah you have to eat more, yeah you have longer limbs. Stop crying, because every other day you experiance the benefits of being tall. Muscularity is simply not one of them, sorry.

There are pros and cons, in the world of bodybuilding, yeah you have it a bit worse off. But I'll be damned before some guy says that THAT physique looks better than someone 5'5 and jacked, look up C-Money... 5'7 190lbs lean and he looks MARGINALLY larger than both of you. But hey, if you'd rather just be tall, that's your dime.

Just stfu already with your ego trips, because for all your rants you still don't look as impressive in the gym as the 5'5 jacked guy unless you're as proportional as he is, end of story.

I am sick of the redundant nature of this circular argument.

Threadstarted, that is a good physique for your age considering your height. You have potential to go far.

Wow...Shut up.

I would not be intimidated whatsoever by a 5'5 200lb guy trying to act tough. Thread starter walking my way with a pissed off face...I'm intimidated.
    No one here's trying to start a flame war, except you.

Shut your short self up.
    I

Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The genetics of your chest are interesting. The shape I mean.

You like like a big mofo though nice job

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no homo, but if I were a female, Id DEFinentenly let u hit it!
    nice work!

weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd rather be 5'5 and 200 pounds at 14% bodyfat than 6'5 275 at 14 any day of the week.

Why? Because I'll actually look like a bodybuilder.

You ****ing tall guys need to stfu already with your excuses, yeah you have to eat more, yeah you have longer limbs. Stop crying, because every other day you experiance the benefits of being tall. Muscularity is simply not one of them, sorry.

There are pros and cons, in the world of bodybuilding, yeah you have it a bit worse off. But I'll be damned before some guy says that THAT physique looks better than someone 5'5 and jacked, look up C-Money... 5'7 190lbs lean and he looks MARGINALLY larger than both of you. But hey, if you'd rather just be tall, that's your dime.

Just stfu already with your ego trips, because for all your rants you still don't look as impressive in the gym as the 5'5 jacked guy unless you're as proportional as he is, end of story.

I am sick of the redundant nature of this circular argument.
    Ha ha! That's quite funny! I train with tall guys, they may be big and heavy but they'll never really look like bodybuilders and never seem to be that strong.

Saying that, one of the super heavies on the British Oly Team a couple of years back was 6, 3", he was SCARY!!!!!! And strong as hell.

I've got no beef about it, I'm 5, 8", I've come to terms with my height, thats why I lift weights all day long... he he!! Tall guys getting massive? Well, thats just cheating!!! LOL!!

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr
    Wow...Shut up.

I would not be intimidated whatsoever by a 5'5 200lb guy trying to act tough. Thread starter walking my way with a pissed off face...I'm intimidated.
    No one here's trying to start a flame war, except you.

Shut your short self up.
    No one is starting a flame sorry, sorry I stepped on your fat tall toes though?

No one said he'd be trying to act tough, all I *INFERRED* is that eyes would be on his physique in awe rather than someone who'se 6'5 275, sorry... That's just how it is.

You wouldn't be intimidated? That's great, dosn't change anything i've said, different strokes for different folks.

If you're intimidated by height... well yeah, we won't even touch base on that particular venue because as far as I am concerned it's a negotiable factor at best.

Bottom line: Get over your height, and if you are crying about how much harder it is to look big, how much greater your rom is etc... you just keep doing that, I'll be the big short guy in the gym with my headphones on who'se actually working out instead of verbalizing or typing away at what I was neglected to be bestowed with.

drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by weener
    You have 17.5 inch arms...??? I know your big but your bi's look tiny....
    ehh my arms are almost 19 inches with a pump...
    Cutting sucks =(

Lean back and puff slow syrupblunts's Avatar
    syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joel stubbs he is like 6'3 and massive. Look at his back.
    http://www.sfd.pl/1/images2006/20060318161837.jpg

http://f.sfd.pl/sb.asp?w=400&p=1/ima...0319180424.jpg

comparison of backs:

Dorian, Ronnie, Joel

http://f.sfd.pl/sb.asp?w=400&p=1/ima...0318203109.jpg

Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drizzo
    crazy right? back and glutes maybe, realize though i'm 6'5" heh,

10 lbs of muscle for me hardly means anything AT ALL in terms of a noticable difference, whereas 10 lbs of muscle for YOU may be a good amount... its why they say tall guys have it harder

its an optical illusion, in a pic relative to myself i may not look like i weigh 275 lbs, but if you stand me next to somebody else who works out, you notice a huge difference in muscle sizes. if you don't get the idea, I wear a size 16 shoe, on my body, that shoe looks fairly normal, but if you put my foot next to somebody elses, you would notice its actually a bigge foot
    haha yeah, im close to ya in height.. obviously not in muscle tho.. im 6'3"

size 14 shoe.. makes it tough to find shoes sometimes but size 16.. that sucks lol

btw those pics are gross.. thats just too big

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    be careful w/ the bulk... 1 inch added to ure waist for ever 10 lbs could get u into trouble.. but.. alot of times when i bulk my stomach gets bigtime bloated the first 10 lbs and then the additional inches slow down..

but as far as the height issue... damn i wish i was ure height.. haha..

6'4 and swole = scary
    me at 5'9.5 and swole = so what
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    swole?

drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have much beef about the height, its just pros and cons. I don't whine that much about height, but I think its fair to explain and accept that tall guys may not be proportionally as big, but actually end up having more muscle mass in the end. And I also think its fair to accept that its more difficult for us to acheive an ideal bodybuilding physique, but thats just one of life's things, just like an ecto has it harder than a meso. Not a big deal, but accept it, and realize that just like an ecto would probably get mad if you make fun of him for not being as built as a meso even though he's busting his ass eating, that a tall guy is gonna get mad if you tell him he's got a ****ty physique even though he busts as much ass in the gym as you do.

I don't disrespect and scoff at shorter guys cuz they may have it a bit easier or cuz they're shorter than me, so i don't expect to be disrespected and told I need to stop whining and bust ass in the gym just like everybody else, because I DO bust ass in the gym just like shorter guys do, probably even harder.

In terms of looks though, it seems like a lot of girls would choose the tall built (but doesn't look as built) guy over the short built guy simply because the height is attractive. But I guess in terms of male-to-male appreciation, I would definetely prefer the physique that results from having a shorter frame, but I also view at as motivation, as I hope to accomplish those proportions, on my own larger frame, its just gonna be a lot longer road, and a lot more food, to get to the 325+ lbs. that i need to have the proportions of a 5'5" 200 lb guy.

Don't make this too personal though guys, all in all, we're all here for more-or-less same reasons and goals.

edit: Oh and as far as intimidation goes, I've never had somebody stand up to my intimidation at all, everyone always backs down, always, everyone always apologizes like little bitches and dont ever give me a good fight, always. Most of the times i've gotten into fights is because I was backing up a friend, and in those fights I rampage through 4-5 guys in a a matter of seconds. Besides that, i have been in fights where the person backed down, but I wasnt having it, and ended up fighting them even if though they were stumbling away trying to get away from me. The one thing that pisses me off the most, is when a shorter more-built looking guy tries to act tough with me, thinking they got anything on me, and I end up having to show them how the world works. One day though I'll encounter some short built guy who's proficient enough in some form of fighting and i'll get my ass kicked, and that day, I may learn something. But until then, I don't expect any tough-guy attitude from a shorter more-built looking guy, because I don't show anybody that attitude unless they bring it up. Usually i'm pretty humble.
    Last edited by drizzo; 09-24-2006 at 07:02 PM.
    Cutting sucks =(

Originally Posted by Db88
    haha yeah, im close to ya in height.. obviously not in muscle tho.. im 6'3"

size 14 shoe.. makes it tough to find shoes sometimes but size 16.. that sucks lol

btw those pics are gross.. thats just too big
    yea.. i have to order my shoes online =/

and swole = muscular

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swole
    Cutting sucks =(

Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, you are F*Cking huge.

It is alot better being taller and jacked. Anybody seen the WWE Wrestler Nathan Jones.

here are his stat's

7ft
    340 pounds
    1250 deadlift
    1993/1995 worlds strongest man.

I think even Ronnie Coleman would look somewhat less menacing if this guy stood next to him. Coleman is only 5'10

Nathan Jones has been my motivation for a while now
    Attached Images

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)

^is it just me or does it look like he has a gyno..

anyway dude weighing 275 at 6'5" is a lot. looking big!
    Goal: 8%

Current Supplements
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -One A Day Multivitamin
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

yea dude i've had a mild case of gyno ever since puberty

and when i was younger i've always been a fat-strong (and i guess tall) guy, the gyno is the reason I started working out, to try and lose it, sadly its not that easy.
    Last edited by drizzo; 09-24-2006 at 07:17 PM.
    Cutting sucks =(

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow... that's what 275 looks like at 6'5?
    maybe my goal of 240lbs is a little small... i'm 6'5 and 240lbs right now.. but like 25% BF.
    I was hoping to be 240lbs and 11%bf.

just FWIW.. this is 6'5 and 275lbs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Clarke_Duncan
    edit: depends what source you look at, apparently.. .some credit him up to 315lbs
    Last edited by Lil Freek; 09-24-2006 at 07:21 PM.
    Still workin'

uhh yeah he looks like more like 300+ to me lol
    Cutting sucks =(

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the rich pimp
    Couldn't agree more. Us tall guys look 10x better than a jacked 5'5 guy.
    wtf are you talking about.... no you dont.

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565970

how about this guy?
    he's 6'4 and 217lbs in those pics.

I don't really mean to crap... but seeing as we're both the same height, and you're not really that ripped (you're in really good shape and have a nice physique, don't get me wrong)... i wanna make sure that my goals are set properly.
    Still workin'

Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulking_Brit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How many calories you take in a day drizzo?

Originally Posted by Lil Freek
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565970

how about this guy?
    he's 6'4 and 217lbs in those pics.

I don't really mean to crap... but seeing as we're both the same height, and you're not really that ripped (you're in really good shape and have a nice physique, don't get me wrong)... i wanna make sure that my goals are set properly.
    Yea i'm definetely far from where i want to be, and far from ripped, that guy looks like a ripped 6'4 220 lbs, he just has good arm to body proportions, cuz besides his arms, he seems pretty small. Still he looks good for today's ideals.

Think about it, right now, i'm at 14% BF or more, that means i'm carrying like 40 lbs of fat, which is a lot. If i were to cut up right now, I'd have to lose like 22 lbs of fat to get to a ripped 7-8%, and thats assuming I don't lose any muscle mass in the process. Realistically, If i cut from where I am right now at 275, I would end up being 6'5" 245 lbs ripped, hopefully more like 250-255.
    Cutting sucks =(

Originally Posted by Bulking_Brit
    How many calories you take in a day drizzo?
    ideally i eat 5700-6000, I try to never let myself fall below 5000, but sometimes it's all I manage to get in, on really bad days i'd only get in like 4500.
    Cutting sucks =(

touche... that does make sense... my final goal would be like 240 an 10%.. but i might have to up the weight a little to get what i want.
    damn.
    **** it...

either way... lookin' good, bro. best of luck with your cutting/bulking
    Still workin'

chukster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Diet and Training program

Yo Drizzo

What was your diet like and training program to get you to shed the initial weight you were carrying and how long did it take

waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol... You go to the gym just to look good in the gym, to other guys in the gym? Plus heigh > size any day of the week. Not to knock ya bro but plenty of studies have shown that taller guys have more luck with women, get paid more, etc, etc.
    Height: 6'1 (ecto, long arms and legs)
    182 lbs 10-12% fat (guess)
    Bulking

^ from personal experience and conversations with women.
    i have to agree.
    chicks don't like short guys... but then again... any girl i date has to like tall guys, cuz i'm pretty tall.
    Still workin'

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girls definitely prefer taller guys.

And again...The intimidation factor with this guy compared to a guy who's 5'8..not even comparable.
    I

Originally Posted by chukster
    Yo Drizzo

What was your diet like and training program to get you to shed the initial weight you were carrying and how long did it take
    uhh I didn't know that much about hitting the gym until i wanted to try and get bigger, cuz back then I just wanted to be skinnier and not fat.

All i did was run out in the ridiculous Miami heat every single day and eat very very clean but I didnt count calories or macros much, i just knew to try and eat clean, eat mostly protein and stick to whole grains as a source of carbs. I worked out retardingly, noob **** basically, high reps. Didn't squat, didn't deadlift, a lot of times i wouldn't even bench cuz I didn't want my pecs to stick my gyno out more. I probably lost some quality muscle coming down from 300 lbs fat.
    Last edited by drizzo; 09-24-2006 at 09:13 PM.
    Cutting sucks =(

Originally Posted by Lil Freek
    touche... that does make sense... my final goal would be like 240 an 10%.. but i might have to up the weight a little to get what i want.
    damn.
    **** it...

either way... lookin' good, bro. best of luck with your cutting/bulking
    hey dude, you have any pics anywhere per chance?
    Cutting sucks =(

i'm on a fatloss right nwo.. wouldn't be much to compare to.. just chub :P
    Still workin'