Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlayerofBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    decent job

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thread is 4 years old....

Registered User seewhatthisgets's Avatar
    seewhatthisgets is on a distinguished road. (+10)

15 years later......

Originally Posted by drizzo View Post
    I've been gaining 1-2 lbs a week on this clean bulk, it was my first actual bulk, before this I spent like 6 months cutting down from almost 300 lbs FFAAATTT and with gyno, I still have some gyno left over but i guess its not that bad.

Ok so lately i've been getting really tired of stuffing myself with food, like i'm just starting to get disgusted with having to eat so much... and I dont have the same motivation to look at food and eat it even if i'm not hungry, so I figure i should start cutting back down again and hopefully get under 10%?

Or what? wutcha guys think? Constructive criticism would be appreciated.

oh and what BF% would you guys say i'm at atm

I wonder how this turned out. Did you ever make it?