Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Sorry dude, I'm not seeing 19 inches...

If everyone wasn't banging on about how big you are, I'd say from the pic they look like 14"s, but that's obviously not taking into account your general 'scaled up' sizing!!

19 " is friking huge, your arms look quite small, no beef intended, could you post a pic with a measuring tape??

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by weener

If everyone wasn't banging on about how big you are, I'd say from the pic they look like 14"s, but that's obviously not taking into account your general 'scaled up' sizing!!

19 " is friking huge, your arms look quite small, no beef intended, could you post a pic with a measuring tape??
    6ft5 and 9.5inch wrist, of course its going to make his arms look smaller.

Also they're 17.5inch arms, and 19inch with a pump.

weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10) weener is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    6ft5 and 9.5inch wrist, of course its going to make his arms look smaller.

Also they're 17.5inch arms, and 19inch with a pump.
    I know dude, but from the pics, I jusr can't see it!

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by weener
    I know dude, but from the pics, I jusr can't see it!

He's 6'5 at 275lbs. Nuff said.
    I

drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'll try and get a pic with tape by tommorow
    Cutting sucks =(

MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100) MaxEffort is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am 6'4 around 280 and you dont look near 275.

drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MaxEffort
    I am 6'4 around 280 and you dont look near 275.
    Mmmm.. well its not like i'm lying lol, you got any pics? Always like to compare, i'm not happy with my physique man, but its what I got, and I think it has some potential after a few years...
    Cutting sucks =(

yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yerbamate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Hey Drizzo,

Looking big man, I was curious as to why you weigh so much as well. 14 percent body fat is pretty low for that weight. I'm 6'4/6'5 275, Same weight and I'm fater however my wrists are 7.5 inches and my foot size is 13. Maybee heavier bones?

Here's the link to my pics.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=yerbamate

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drizzo
    i'll try and get a pic with tape by tommorow
    I belive the size of your arms and your weight, I think you should bulk over 300 lbs while still maintaining your clean diet.

Although, It is hard work bulking and is very tiresome eating loads of cals a day.

Keep it up

Alright so i'm wondering, do you guys think I appear to look further or closer to what I weigh with a wifebeater on?

And I'll include some leg pics in the next post, maybe I have a lot of my weight there? I've always thought I had skinny legs, but maybe not.

My father, on his mother's side of the family, have all been known to be insanely big boned, and there's no doubt in my mind that i'm pretty big boned myself, so that probably accounts for a good portion of the weight.
    Attached Images
    Cutting sucks =(

Here are the leg pics. Wutcha guys think about them in terms of whatever relation they may have to my weight?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by drizzo; 09-25-2006 at 10:53 AM.
    Cutting sucks =(

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, your bones must weigh alot, im about ur height and 50lbs lighter but u can see my weight. Its good seein some other tall people on here. And I know what you mean about tall people gaining n ****. 10lbs means nothing to us

PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arms look huge in the beater pics. Quads look decent also.
    I

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You look good in a wife beater, Actually makes you look bigger. Your legs are looking HUGE. Good stuff!

meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bulking_Brit
    Wow, you are F*Cking huge.

It is alot better being taller and jacked. Anybody seen the WWE Wrestler Nathan Jones.

here are his stat's

7ft
    340 pounds
    1250 deadlift
    1993/1995 worlds strongest man.

I think even Ronnie Coleman would look somewhat less menacing if this guy stood next to him. Coleman is only 5'10

Nathan Jones has been my motivation for a while now

LOL, Nathan is 6'10", NOT 7 ft, still damn close to it. His 340 pounds is Jacked. He competed in WSM, never won the thing, although a legit 7footer from Holland has won it.

When Jones competed in WSM/powerlifting he was more like 370 pounds, but has said that a lot of it was fat. He is a lot leaner now at 340.

Any how, you think he is big, check out Noah Steere. I used to think he was about 6'6" or 6'7", but every one who has met the guy will swear up and down, that he is nothing under 6'10", and 380 pounds at his heaivest, with viens and abbs before he retired in 2004. He has placed 5th at the Nationals before as well.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by meathead320
    LOL, Nathan is 6'10", NOT 7 ft, still damn close to it. His 340 pounds is Jacked. He competed in WSM, never won the thing, although a legit 7footer from Holland has won it.

When Jones competed in WSM/powerlifting he was more like 370 pounds, but has said that a lot of it was fat. He is a lot leaner now at 340.

Any how, you think he is big, check out Noah Steere. I used to think he was about 6'6" or 6'7", but every one who has met the guy will swear up and down, that he is nothing under 6'10", and 380 pounds at his heaivest, with viens and abbs before he retired in 2004. He has placed 5th at the Nationals before as well.

30" arms?
    I

2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500)
    Whats it like being that tall and that heavy? Seems pretty unpractical to me, i mean whats it like climbing a flyte of stairs, what about athletics, how fast is your sprint/

meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) meathead320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr
    30" arms?

I doubt it, actually they were more like 26", a lot of people tell him they "look" more like 30, but thats absurd.

He does not hold the record for arm girth, that goes to... Valentino uhhggg.

If you subtract 10 pounds for each inch, then if noah was 5'10" he would only have been 260+ pounds at his heaviest, but thats offseason, that would be a contest weight of about 240 at 5'10", which although good, is nothing unussual.

Noah's 380+ was still about 25 pounds away from contest shape, he stays lean year round, abbs, vascularity, but eventually the mega size got too him.

He competed at like 350 pounds in 2002, then wanted to come back at 370 or so, so he got up to about 387 pounds at his heaviest by 2004, still had abbs and veins, but decided to not compete .

Noah said that he could not fit in anything, his joints ACHED all the time, he could barely walk up stairs, and he had to eat constantly to maintain it. He has an ecto like metabolism, so he was eating almost non stop at that size. He said it really hurt to be that big.

He would have loved to have competed in 2004, but made a smart decision to just lose some size and run his nutrition shop.

Now he is like 335 pounds, still as lean as always, and is just enjoying life. He still hobby bodybuilds, but now is more content to just go BASS fishing. Good for him.

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=904325

^ that's my thread with my pics..commen it...I weigh like 204 now and I'm only 5'8" but I'm bulked up like crazy so...I dunno I guess since you're a lot taller than me..weighing over 250 is possible
    Goal: 8%

Current Supplements
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -One A Day Multivitamin
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by the rich pimp View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Us tall guys look 10x better than a jacked 5'5 guy.
    To bad your ugly as ****, lol.

WarJuggernaut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarJuggernaut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarJuggernaut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarJuggernaut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahha you gotta be kidding me!

You are in no way close to 270.

Im 6'4 270.

And if we were to compare pics LOL, O man... cmon man... why lie?

Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Wow

Originally Posted by Halfroman View Post
    I'd rather be 5'5 and 200 pounds at 14% bodyfat than 6'5 275 at 14 any day of the week.

Why? Because I'll actually look like a bodybuilder.

You ****ing tall guys need to stfu already with your excuses, yeah you have to eat more, yeah you have longer limbs. Stop crying, because every other day you experiance the benefits of being tall. Muscularity is simply not one of them, sorry.

There are pros and cons, in the world of bodybuilding, yeah you have it a bit worse off. But I'll be damned before some guy says that THAT physique looks better than someone 5'5 and jacked, look up C-Money... 5'7 190lbs lean and he looks MARGINALLY larger than both of you. But hey, if you'd rather just be tall, that's your dime.

Just stfu already with your ego trips, because for all your rants you still don't look as impressive in the gym as the 5'5 jacked guy unless you're as proportional as he is, end of story.

I am sick of the redundant nature of this circular argument.

Threadstarted, that is a good physique for your age considering your height. You have potential to go far.

Sounds like someone needs help getting things off the top shelf.
    Stand for yourself, not for everyone.

yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WarJuggernaut View Post
    hahahha you gotta be kidding me!

You are in no way close to 270.

Im 6'4 270.

And if we were to compare pics LOL, O man... cmon man... why lie?
    Post your pics so we can compare

muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Definitly see progress! Keep it up bro!
    To be the best, you have to beat the best!

kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wassup tall people?

To the op looking good man keep it up.

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice to see what a 275 pound 6'5" guy looks like. I am only 212 and am actually trying to lean our for summer. But I have actually been putting on lbm while losing some fat. And trust me SOME girls NOT all girls definitely like taller guys. I went out to the bars with some girlfriends of mine recently and somehow my height came up and one of the girls said how an average looking taller guy is often better looking than a more attractive shorter guy... that may sound kinda strange, it's hard to word, but I think you know what I mean.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zephyrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dam ur a monster, im 6'3" and i gained 25 lbs and i didnt notice much difference so i know what ur going through lol

UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your chest is insane
    Ask, and it will be given you;

Seek, and you will find;

Knock, and it will be opened to you.

-Jesus

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drizzo View Post
    just measured it out, a little bit over 9.5 inches
    First off, fantastic work. It would be hard to look solid with your height, you're doing it well.

Second...wow, big wrists.

What's your crush grip like btw?
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kongfuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How did you guys manage to gain so much weight? Were you guys naturally this heavy or did you simply work to put it on? I'm sitting around the same hight yet I've never been more heavier than 210.