Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Abs before or after Cardio?

..or its irrelevant.

thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do them before. I think it's irrelevant to most.
    Of course, if you already have bad form when you're running, or if you have lower back issues, pre exhausting your abs, which help stabilize you while you're running, isn't such a good idea.

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find i have a better abs session if i do them before. Itsjust a psychological thing. If you just stick abs on the end of anything i find that it wont be a quality workout.

TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Abs before, you will get a better workout that way becaus you will be requiring the most load when they have the most energy available and exhausting them with the cardio.
    Trainer TheGame46@flawlessTraining.com
    (theGame46) and research expert.

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would do them before.
    Apart from the fact that you have more energy, because when I do cardio with my abs already tired, the abs get worked out while I run/bike(by maintaining an erect posture without leaning over), so it adds the cherry on top of my ab workout making my abs look good.
    Also the fact that while running the abs contract, meaning I will get a better feel of my abs during my normal day, and this coupled to low bf makes my abs visible.

Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for your opinions manos, I generally agree..

Reps to all

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah i do them before cardio as well, well most of the time depending upon how crowded the gym is. I find that if I do them afterwards I never have the energy to do much.

Russkiy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Correct me if i am wrong, but i thought doing abs after cardio, after you've burnt up all the sugar in the blood is good, because after sugar you start burning fat, and the closest fat to abdominals is belly fat. I am not a professional though so let me know what you think

h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h3adbang3r14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do abs last unless they are part of that days cardio

rdroamnus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Russkiy90 View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong, but i thought doing abs after cardio, after you've burnt up all the sugar in the blood is good, because after sugar you start burning fat, and the closest fat to abdominals is belly fat. I am not a professional though so let me know what you think
    you are ALWAYS suppose to do your weight training prior to cardio (besides a light warm up) since you must first deplete your glycogen stores before you can start burning fat. So if you do abs prior to cardio, you will deplete your gylcogen and then once you do your cardio, you will already be in fat burning mode. You can't spot reduce belly fat by doing abs regarless if you do them pre or post cardio.