Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Cool Frank Zane Fan Club Thread

If you like Frank Zane and think he's the best then you join this thread as his forum fan club. Lets see all the Zane fans!

Here is a link to his tribute thread I found, has tons of pics.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=536300

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow man, what a turn out . I'm just here for the free coffee and muffins.

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    Frank Zane is 4x greater than god.

And 7x greater than Mark Spitz.

PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

welcome bros, enjoy the coffee and muffins.

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    Where are the eggology egg whites?

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Frank is one of my favorites right up there with arnold

Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is it just me or is there an echo in here? Hello, ello, llo, lo, o
    Where are my muffins b*tch?

Anyways Zane was pretty cool.

*Crickets chirp*
    Bench 335 x 4, 375 x 1
    Squat 455 x 2
    DL 495 x 4

we have a whole buffet of food right here. this is the frank zane party! stuff your face, over to your left you will see the beverage table they have milk and protein shakes.

frank zane was the greatest.

mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is this the ronnie coleman appreciation room?? uh....ooohh...sorry wrong room.

Originally Posted by mark2288
    i give head to ronnie coleman
    nope sorry ronnie sucks. coleman gives zane head.

I sweat BCAAs and sea H2O JoeyTS's Avatar
    JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think Zane is one of the top 5 ever. He represents what I think bodybuilding is about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQRgCmv9BnE

I myself like power lifting better,, and so I obviously don't aim for the bodybuilder look, but Zane is a classic.
    Upper/Lower program write-up:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160554001&p=1215242691&viewfull=1#post1215242691

wtf is wrong with your layout thing? it's messed up the format or something.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am the biggest zane fan.

Can I have an e-hamburger?

gogz

mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PainfulPleasure
    nope sorry ronnie sucks. coleman gives zane head.

zane IS about the size of ronnie's head.

i agree his ego is pretty big. still sucks.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)

size dont mean ****...frank zane ****s on ronnie.

bodybuilding used to be popular but these roided up freaks who are obssessed with size and this politics is what killed it.

we need to bring back the old school physiques i am way more impressed with those bodies then these grainny looking dry muscle beasts.

the guys now are on so much **** their muscles look inflated and never go relaxed they look funny.

back in arnold and franks day the muscle looked smooth and nice and relaxed awesome site.....they also were not muscle bound they could probally still play ball with their muscles.now the bodybuilders cant even wipe there own ass.

Talking

Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    frank zane ****s on ronnie.
    i know there are more zane fans out there.

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know there are more zane fans out there.
    I do like Frank Zane but I have to admit. He could have gotten a little bigger. Some of his pics look really good almost diesal. Others are not to great. I think zane would have been perfect adding 10-15lb of lean mass. I do appreiciate the No gut or turtle shell abs that he represents.
    Cha Cha Cha

frank zane was pretty big in some pics.

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Graphic I made. In all fairness, not a great pic of Ronnie and obviously not one of his better poses.

www.ScrillaBeats.com

brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    zane is the man, my alltime favorite, and what i'm aiming for. He was such a master poser. this is my fav. pic
    Attached Images

any pics of ronnie coleman are being reported to be removed. this thread is for frank zane not ronnie coleman.

Never Satisfied colombianofreak's Avatar
    colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Umm

Zane MUST be a god to be making ALL of you fools think he's a bodybuilder...obviously should have never left the fitness magazines category cuz that's where he belongs. LOL Dude's barely bigger than Bruce Lee! LOL

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No-one does a vacuum like zane

.Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by colombianofreak
    Zane MUST be a god to be making ALL of you fools think he's a bodybuilder...obviously should have never left the fitness magazines category cuz that's where he belongs. LOL Dude's barely bigger than Bruce Lee! LOL

gogz

my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10)

He's lightyears ahead of where you are shorty.

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa.............................. .................................................. ................................no
    Cha Cha Cha

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    any pics of ronnie coleman are being reported to be removed. this thread is for frank zane not ronnie coleman.
    Ok thanks for the memo!
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodybuilding used to be popular but these roided up freaks who are obssessed with size and this politics is what killed it.

we need to bring back the old school physiques i am way more impressed with those bodies then these grainny looking dry muscle beasts.

the guys now are on so much **** their muscles look inflated and never go relaxed they look funny.

back in arnold and franks day the muscle looked smooth and nice and relaxed awesome site.....they also were not muscle bound they could probally still play ball with their muscles.now the bodybuilders cant even wipe there own ass.
    bump!!! Zane rocks..I have a lot of his books, merchandise, etc.
    "A quality physique takes time to create" Frank Zane Mr. Olympia 1977-1979

Jericho-holic Spartan lionheart21's Avatar
    lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm definitely a fan of Zane's. Thats the kind of body I would love to have. He represents what bodybuilding is supposed to be about.