Closed Thread
    SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ProHormone Question: Adding Raw 4AD powder to VPX 1-Test Oral...

I have leftover 4AD powder from my 1Test/4AD transdermal days. I'm going to give it to a friend who uses VPX's 1-Test oral. He's been using it ever since it came out and he says it the best 1-Test oral that he's used. (He cannot use ONE+ or any transdermal type, he has a severe skin condition).

I'm thinking about giving him my remaining 12.5 grams of 4AD from Kilosports. Would it be ok for him to take that orally or was the 4AD I purchased strictly for transdermal use? He will be adding it to a new bottle of VPX 1-Test 240 CC. Thanks and any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Mod massmonsterz.com
    Mod xtreme-usa.com
    Mod musclemorpheus.com

[]D [] []v[] []D

SMACKAVELI is merely an online character. The words and subject of this online character by all means does not represent the writer. This is Role Playing only...

curt2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Adding it to that bottle may hurt it. The 1-test they use has an ester attached to make it not break down in the stomach. Adding thr 4-ad even if you could add it probably would break down too much in the stomach to do any good. talk to ya..
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....

freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's a limited amount of solubility in lipo****l formulations. That means you can only add so much to it before it won't mix properly. LMR orginally had this problem with Nandrotest. We specified a particular amonut of PH that cause the formula to be too viscous. The lab somehow reworked it and got it all in though. With 1-Test, you only have 2000 mg of 1-testosterone propylcarbonate ester in a 240cc bottle, so I'd imagine more PH could be added. I'm not sure of how different PH affects solubility and what needs to be done to a PH to get it to be soluble in a lipo****l solution, but the worst case is your friend ends up with a formula that is too viscous to pull out with the oral syringe(the 4AD clogs it up). I don't think it would be a waste since some of it would still be absorbed lipo****lly and that which wasn't would be protected by the oil. I've even heard of people emptying their PH capsules into olive oil and claiming it worked better that way.