DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubyaAye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long can a protein shake sit in the fridge for?

i work at 5am and don't want to wake anybody up in the morning while i blend my whey protein with oatmeal. so i was wondering how long can a whey oatmeal shake sit in the fridge for. btw its blend with water. thanks in advance...

Registered User italianmuscle23's Avatar
    italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DubyaAye
    i work at 5am and don't want to wake anybody up in the morning while i blend my whey protein with oatmeal. so i was wondering how long can a whey oatmeal shake sit in the fridge for. btw its blend with water. thanks in advance...
    i work midnight til 8am... i dont have a blender at work and knock down 2 shakes + meals in that time period til about 10am, and always had the shakes sitting in the fridge here at work, never really minded.. but ive heard its not the best to let it sit in the fridge for over 3 hours.

but what i might start to do is pre blend my oats at home, put them in a tupperwear, then at work just throw in my oats and protein, water and knock that down. still just as easy.
    Looking for the hottest TIES and CUFFLINKS ?
    Check out what im doing for breast cancer at http://myfashionsource.com/

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubyaAye
    http://www.designerwhey.com
    Q. Why should I mix protein into a drink and consume it immediately?
    Immediately does not mean instantly. However, drinking within 30 minutes of mixing is smart since pure protein in the liquid form is an extremely fertile environment for airborne bacteria growth. Leaving a protein drink (reconstituted from powder) in a refrigerator for two hours is probably okay, but not overnight.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) italianmuscle23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in10city FTW. there we have it !

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn I would think 24 hours would be fine(but no longer though)
    Last edited by One Man Army; 09-19-2006 at 01:31 AM.

James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James1050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually leave mine in the fridge overnight (oats, whey, dextrose), is it anything like creatine, will it lose some of its nutrients?

HungryOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, I premix shakes all the time for work. I spend a lot of time driving so I usually have them in a cooler they sit all day though. In the past i didn't use a cooler. I'd mix them in water bottles and drink half at a time. The other half would sit in the hot truck for hours though untill I drank it. They were all warm and nasty but I never got sick.

Originally Posted by HungryOne
    They were all warm and nasty but I never got sick.
    lol dude thats sick...

morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morph45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Over night is good but I wouldn't do it any more than that.