Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Music To Lift To - A Dedication to HEAVY lifting and HEAVY music!!

Just a little idea i came up with

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=108550511

True strength training, powerlifting, and bodybuilding takes hard core dedication and a **** load of motivation. Through all of the supplements readily available on the market today, i've found myself, that the right music (played loud as ****), can be the most important supplement you could ever use. Of course, the right supplements, complimented by the right music is even better. This myspace page is a simple idea; to bring hard core lifters and heavy ass music to the same room. The idea is to expose bands to lifters that might not have heard of them before, and to expose lifters to bands that will make their workouts that much better. Its a place for lifters and musicians to show a mutual respect for what each side is doing, as well as a place for lifters (who share common interests) from all over the world to meet each other. Its a place to prove that Heavy Ass music and Heavy ass lifting were born for one another!! This is also a dedication to those bands that make music that makes you want to kill someone; destroy something; lift more weight than you've ever lifted before, bob your head faster, pump your fist harder. You know, the bands whose music just sends that pure ****ing adrenaline kick down your spine, almost making you feel invinsible; unstoppable. I don't know if my workouts would be half as enjoyable, or half as productive without the music produced by these groups. This is a dedication to: Music to lift to. Please Note: Under Construction. The page is very rough and under construction. Give me a little time to get this network off the ground.

JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500)
    when i'm lifting heavy, i just listen to whatevers new whether its soft or heavy or rap or whatever

usually when i run I listen to something i'm familiar with that i know the words to so I can focus on the words instead focusing on the fact that I can't breathe lol

Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000)
    All you need is Dimmu Bogir with Puritania, no slow parts, just continuous carnage

Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punched will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When i life i need ****ing hardcore **** in my ear. I cant do rap or hiphop.. Children of bodom Fill my ipod in the gym along with Arch Enemy, Some Pantera, Mudvayne, A couple Slipknot Songs, Dry Kill Logic, Trivium, Soil

BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Punched
    When i life i need ****ing hardcore **** in my ear. I cant do rap or hiphop.. Children of bodom Fill my ipod in the gym along with Arch Enemy, Some Pantera, Mudvayne, A couple Slipknot Songs, Dry Kill Logic, Trivium, Soil
    exactly what im talking about bro....

check the page out guys..its a database of a lot of great bands to get your heart pumping. Not trying to sell anything, just trying to help.

If you like it, click add me and join the network

xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bodom's last CD = boring

previous CDs with songs like hatecrew deathroll and bodom beach terror = way better

best song though for me personally is "god of emptiness" by morbid angel

that song ENRAGES ME
    Last edited by xxbigdavexx117; 09-17-2006 at 04:15 PM.

R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R!cardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Punched
    \m/
    "With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes silk"

"It's not because things are difficult that we don't dare; It's because we don't dare that things are difficult"

"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i need any music that i can understand the feelign behidn it and its a feelign of anger, casue i can lift so well when im pissed...sometimes the metal is good but its onyl certain types im more into a dark rap song with good lyrics lie ka nas tupac or eminem/d12 song, and then alice in chains and **** liek that is great too, RAGE i think is an obvious one for everyone

Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100)
    i listen to deathmetal / blackmetal when i lift

work very well for me, i am almost in a trance

dying fetus
    devourment
    lord kaos (crazy australian black with drum machine)
    cephalectomy (crazy canadian bastard)
    old mans child
    SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    waco jesus (sick sick sick)

RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Patrok
    lord kaos (crazy australian black with drum machine)
    Good ****

Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xxbigdavexx117

best song though for me personally is "god of emptiness" by morbid angel

that song ENRAGES ME

I'm the same way with Evil Spells. Good stuff
    http://www2.youtube.com/watch?v=rBcmnHWUFn8

Bodybuilding.com how to be an alpha male

alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hell yeah. I have a different taste. I use most metalcore to get my aggression out. Some death metal and black mixed in every once in a while (i have an iPod Shuffle that I randomly add music to).

Every once in a while I'll listen to techno.

*edit* Threadstarter: bad idea btw.

G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I listen to Death Metal mainly, but when I lift all I want to be hearing is Hatebreed/Rammstein. They get the job done.
    Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    phhh you guys need some thrash in your life....

Originally Posted by alka8

*edit* Threadstarter: bad idea btw.
    can you elaborate why its a BAD idea?

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rammstein kicks ass! WE ARE LIVING IN AMERIKA!!!!!

xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where is da death metal man??

Morbid angel, deicide, death, Nile, behemoth

deicide = unreal lifting music

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iaDgNJ3n6ps

one line lights me on fire at the gym

"Lies now have you lost, the worthless cause of the crucifixion.
    The sanctity, to hang and bleed, and in the form of a human cross.
    Last edited by xxbigdavexx117; 09-21-2006 at 04:05 PM.

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome instramentals. Horrible vocals. Love DM for the speed and hardness but just can't stand the vocals. That starting riff was hella awesome.

listen to it for a while - you'll get used to it

trust me I used to hate them too... Now I love the vocals

follow some of the songs with the lyrics -

if not - stick to morbid angel/death (comprehensible lyrics)

dude - download kill the christian by deicide

SOOOOOOO brutal - check it out

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where is da death metal man??

Morbid angel, deicide, death, Nile, behemoth

deicide = unreal lifting music

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iaDgNJ3n6ps

one line lights me on fire at the gym

"Lies now have you lost, the worthless cause of the crucifixion.
    The sanctity, to hang and bleed, and in the form of a human cross.
    Hey fuсkhead. Quit pushing DM on people. If they don't want to listen to it it's their choice.

"Where is da death metal?"

You sound like a fuсking idiot. No. I stand corrected, you ARE a fuсking idiot.

PS. Deicide blow.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

wtf?? he's making a site based on lifting music

there is no better lifting music than DM

and I'm not pushing anything on anybody

merely recommending - I have no control over what anybody here does

Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Based on personal taste...
    My Goals:

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow

listen to it for a while - you'll get used to it

trust me I used to hate them too... Now I love the vocals

follow some of the songs with the lyrics -

if not - stick to morbid angel/death (comprehensible lyrics)

dude - download kill the christian by deicide

SOOOOOOO brutal - check it out
    lol, your telling ME what do download?? Boy I was listening to DM back when you were still in your mommas uterus. I know all about deicide and all the other oldschool DM bands.

my bad

I assumed you were not a DM fan because of your apparent dislike of the death metal grunt

Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100) Patrok is not very well liked. (-100)
    x2

i must also add that gabber/hardcore do the job too

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Patrok
    x2

i must also add that gabber/hardcore do the job too
    oh look at poor patrok doing the job

my bad

I assumed you were not a DM fan because of your apparent dislike of the death metal grunt
    Do I need to bring up all of the posts in which you say you hate DM vocals?

You're just an ignorant fool who thinks that everyone that listens to metal HAS to listen to DM. You're not a fuсking DM fan, you listen to 5 bands.
    Last edited by Morbid_Mind; 09-21-2006 at 05:06 PM.
    My Goals:

things change

and I only listen to 5 bands because I've only been introduced to death metal for what?? a month or two months now?

and I only listen to 5 bands because I've only been introduced to death metal for what?? a month or two months now?
    But I thought you've heard almost every DM band out there?

things change
    Too bad your attitude doesn't.
    My Goals:

wtf are you talking about??

there is no death metal band in my top 3 favorites (still metallica, slayer, pantera/opeth/mastodon)

hell there's only 2 DM bands that are in my top 10 favorite bands

I'm a metal fan who is currently experimenting with (and loving) death metal