Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how often should I take Stacker 2?

How many times a day should I take stacker 2?

Today I took one, four times. Is that too much, not enough???

Thanks!!!

saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know Stacker 3 is supposed to be taken 3 times a day after meals, so I imagine Stacker 2 is the same or similar. I wouldn't take it 4 times daily.. Thats a lot of caffine.

iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3X's a day with a meal. Stacker 2 made me ill though. And its not a miracle pill, diet and exercise come first. Good luck.
    Pain Pain Pain... then maybe some Pleasure.

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know there are no miracle pills but with exercise it's seeming to do great w/ fat loss

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happened to Ripped Fuel? LOL

Follow the instructions on the label.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FitNFiesty
    How many times a day should I take stacker 2?

Today I took one, four times. Is that too much, not enough???

Thanks!!!

I'm not sure what the dosages of Stacker 2 are. If you want to save some money, do some research on EC stacking. (Ephedrine HCl & Caffeine). I'm sure that's what is basically in Stacker 2's. Some people recommend adding A (Aspirin) some people recommend adding Y (Yohimbe HCl).

I've done EC stacks, ECA stacks and ECY stacks. EC seems to work the best for me.

Here's a link that might be of some use to you. I used the dosages in the article below.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=ecy

Please be sure to SLOWLY increase your dosages.

I followed Astute's dosages and had good results.

P.S. Try to make sure you hit a plateau before beginning EC stacks. (i.e. No weight loss for a few weeks)
    Last edited by Like It Or Not; 09-19-2006 at 08:43 AM.