trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get protein without Whey supplement and Dairy

Hi!!
    I've been taking 100% ON Whey and milk in order to achieve the 180grs of protein per day. Since 2 1/2 weeks both of them (Whey and dairy) cause stomach problems, hence my protein ingestion declined.

So my question is how to eat 180grs of protein a day without taking whey and dairy.

Any advice will be higly appreciated.

Thanks!
    My journal for Rippetoe's Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=824348

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protip: You will find meat to be a generous source of protein.

You can get about 100grams of protein from a pound of lean meat. That, along with the small amounts of protein in carb sources such as pasta, oats, breads, flax seeds, nuts, etc can add up to make the rest of your goal without milk or whey.

agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Meats (chicken, fish, beef), eggs, milk, cottage cheese, black beans, it all adds up.

trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trikidiego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the answers!

I thought that a pound of lean meat only only had 50grs jeje.

Thanks!

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As mentioned, you could actually use meat to meet your goal (good one, huh?) But, if you still want to take a shake, and just can't because of the digestion issues, you might try a whey protein isolate in water as opposed to the whey protein concentrate in milk. I've read about people switching for the exact same reason. They say that the isolate is easier to digest.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

I didn't take the shake with milk, just with water.
    What isolate do you reccomend?

doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you don't have lots of time i would suggest cans of tuna or chicken...both have 50g-80g of protein PER can

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find one that tastes good. Some that I've tried and like are I-pro (cherry, blueberry is supposed to be really good), and Substance (Scivation/Primaforce) is really good (watermelon is my favorite). Look around for what is on sale, there is not a huge difference from one to the other, just personal preference. I currently use Giant WPI (watermelon again) because I bought a couple jugs when it was on sale and still have some left over. I use it during workout with bcaas.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will mention that syntrax makes a bunch of protein flavors that are supposed to taste excellent (fuzzy navel, pina colada, etc.) but I personally haven't tried any and refuse to because they are a shady company.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*