Closed Thread
Page 164 of 268 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,920 of 8013
    Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    but how can they have any idea of what we're going through? there's no way unless you go through it yourself. you can try to be sympathetic/understanding. but unless you've walked a mile in our shoes, you won't get it.
    indeed, some people will truly never understand, it's extremely hard to take a compliment... people say things and you don't know how to respond.... like are they joking?

a guy in my local gym is a wise-cracker, good guy but always says a little something as he passes by some of the guys he knows in the gym.

I started working out with a couple of the bodybuilding guys there who he knows and he gives them crap, and one was doing weighted dips and he said "come on you have to smile when you do those, it burns more calories... ask Mr. Skinny here" and he gestured towards me.

someone referring to me as skinny boggles my mind... I just giggled kinda nervously.
    I have been called skinny before, but usually as complete insult in regards to the contrast of how big I was.

people just looking you in the eye and smiling is amazing... like for me personally the change has happened quite quickly, I am still playing catch up on how people are supposed to act when they are normal...

I turn every compliment around into a joke or a reverse compliment... like someone says "wow man you are looking excellent" and my response is to shuffle my feet and say something like "yeah but man I wish I could do what you are doing, you are beast" or "haha excellent for a NOOB!" or whatever. I can see how that would be a grating personality trait..... I am trying to work on it however, like I said, a lifetime of compensating by making fun of myself isn't overcome that quickly.

I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own.
    Progress Blog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=525801073#post525801073

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was a 260lb fatass and I hated myself. It was masochism and lack of self-respect that made me pathetic. I found worth in myself and vowed never to be like that again and I now feel so much better in everry aspect of my life. At the end of the day if we don't have our health than we don't have sh**.

cropcop23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, first time posting; I just found this thread. I have to say, amazing stories from so many people! Like someone mentioned earlier, it's really nice to hear about weight loss from people you can identify with and the positive changes it's brought. Anyway I'm about to start my battle, I'm sitting at about 5'10 and 270, with a goal of 190-200 (I'm fairly big through shoulders and legs, so I doubt much lower would be practical), and I'm setting a timeline of 6 months (barring injury, of which I have several chronic).
    Funny thing is, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed this, but it's hard to say how I even got to this point. I remember hitting 200 lbs in high school and thinking that was big (I had started weights, and I naturally put on a lot of muscle), and now 70 pounds later, I'm scratching my head. I know it comes down to all those bad meals and beers, but it's funny how you don't see much difference in yourself as the weight creeps on, and as time goes by, you get used to being heavier and heavier. The only real indication for me was needing to buy bigger clothes; people didn't start treating me different, and my girlfriend has always been good to me. I think I got good at ignoring some of the signs, and next thing I knew, I have all this weight to lose. Anyway, just thinking outloud, but let me reiterate, this thread is an amazing motivator, and it's all because of you people who have put the work in to lose the weight; you definitely have my admiration. I'll keep you guys posted on my own status, and I plan to accomplish a similar feat in the coming months! All the best, keep up the good work!

The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Sorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm better. Sadly Im full of myself sometimes,so it doesn't actually make it better for other people. But I love my life as it is right now so I don't really give a **** from hater speeches.

atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atafies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I havent gotten anywhere near my goal weight yet (about 21% body fat trying to get to 12) but one thing i can tell people about the "getting too skinny comments is that it largely depends on what you're wearing. I started to get "ur getting skinny comments after i came down from 25% BF, but i was still wearing all my 2XL and XL clothes. then i did a lil shopping and started wearing Larges and v necks that brought out my chest and arms a little more, and now my brother's nickname for me is "the bodybuilder"
    "Confidence doesn't come out of nowhere.
    It's a result of something... hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication"
    --Roger Staubach

3-1: 213 | 3-9: 213 | 3-16: 214.5 | 3-23: 212 | 3-30: 211 | Month Total: 4-6: 210 | 4-13: 210 | 4-20: 203.6 | 4-27: 203 | Month Total: 5-4: 203.4 | 5-11: 200.4 | 5-18: 203 | 5-25: xxx | Month Total: Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000) BeefSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't wait to post in this thread! See you in six months.

Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gonna get me another membership, lost 30 pounds so far.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by ThomasBlake View Post
    I was a 260lb fatass and I hated myself. It was masochism and lack of self-respect that made me pathetic. I found worth in myself and vowed never to be like that again and I now feel so much better in everry aspect of my life. At the end of the day if we don't have our health than we don't have sh**.
    ^^ high quality post. enjoy your 1st rep, meng.

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    ^^ high quality post. enjoy your 1st rep, meng.
    Thanks! I've found this thread to be a great inspiration.

pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have noticed that people are nicer to me in general, especially men. They go out of their way to help me or ask if I need help. It baffles me that since I lost weight people treat me much more different than before. In my head I'm the still person...I just happen to have less body fat.
    Last edited by pokagurl; 11-23-2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: *meant to say i'm still the same person*

Originally Posted by pokagurl View Post
    I have noticed that people are nicer to me in general, especially men. They go out of their way to help me or ask if I need help. It baffles me that since I lost weight people treat me much more different than before. In my head I'm the still person...I just happen to have less body fat.
    Indeed. Superficiality is the name of the game today it seems. One might even consider the whole world a theatre. Be proud of yourself that your now on stage, and nolonger in the audience

smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The differences are pretty noticeable. I have more energy, I'm more out going, people smile at me and seem to notice me more, and best of all, people are always looking to give me free food

Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrredundant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThomasBlake View Post
    Indeed. Superficiality is the name of the game today it seems. One might even consider the whole world a theatre. Be proud of yourself that your now on stage, and nolonger in the audience
    I'm still the guy walking around selling beverages and hot peanuts.... or was that at the stadium... oh well looks like I need to relocate to the theater.

jokes aside, it does ring true that people assume you are a certain person by your looks, and when your looks change those same people think you have changed as well... when the truth of it is you are the exact same person... just lighter.
    Progress Blog:

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mrredundant View Post
    I'm still the guy walking around selling beverages and hot peanuts.... or was that at the stadium... oh well looks like I need to relocate to the theater.

jokes aside, it does ring true that people assume you are a certain person by your looks, and when your looks change those same people think you have changed as well... when the truth of it is you are the exact same person... just lighter.
    no way in hell people are the same as they where b4 the lost weight. at least not me. im just an all around cooler person. no narcissist
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokagurl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    no way in hell people are the same as they where b4 the lost weight. at least not me. im just an all around cooler person. no narcissist
    I can kind of relate to what you are saying. I feel like I'm the same personality wise, although in my case, I'm slightly more confident than I used to be. I feel more confident just because I'm finally able to wear clothes that look good on me . But more than anything, I'm proud and feel a sense of accomplishment in coming closer to my body comp goals.

Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    that's not quite what I meant... I meant you suddenly aren't a better human being, your morals aren't different, you aren't smarter, you don't suddenly grow a sense of humor.

sure you can be more out-going and more social, and have less restrictions on how you FEEL you should act (because people aren't treating you sub-human) but you are in essence the same person.

then again I speak from a personal perspective, losing 130lbs hasn't changed who I am
    Progress Blog:

Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deivk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started my weight loss almost two years ago and read this thread when I first started, this thread is a great inspiration and I hope that my story can inspire someone like the many stories in this thread inspired me.

I was extremely skinny until about the 3rd grade, it was as if I instantly went from skinny to the fat kid. It always bothered me that I was fat, but I never really cared enough to try and stop it. I kept gaining weight all throughout elementary and middle school, during my freshman year in high school I weighed 330lbs and was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I had to use a CPAP machine so I could breathe properly at night. At this point in my life I had no self confidence, and I suppose stemming from this severe social anxiety. I had friends, people were never nasty to me about my weight, It was me who was nasty to myself about my weight. Eventually I got so depressed about my self esteem issues that I dropped out of regular high school. I found an escape in MMOs, and although I didn't gain that much more weight, I do feel like I wasted a lot of my good growth years by being inactive.

The catalyst for my weight loss was something that happened in my second year in college, I walked into my government class, and was unable to fit into the desks in the classroom. I walked out of the room, and started heading to my car, I decided I would drop the class. I went to my car crying, I drove myself home in tears. It was that day that I vowed to change my life. I started off with just cardio, too embarrassed to go outside or to the gym and exercise so I got a recumbent bike and biked for 30 minutes a day. I also started eating only chicken and broccoli, I allowed myself as much as I could eat. I was 360lbs when I first started in august 2008, and by the time christmas came by I was 330lbs. I was ecstatic that I could be full and lose weight, but it was at this time that I wanted to take things to the next level. I stayed in my government class and squeezed my tubby ass into that desk at every class meeting, by the way.

Still too embarrassed to go to the gym, I ordered resistance bands to start a strength training regimen(lol), and that Christmas I got two kettlebells and started using them for cardio as well. By February 2009 I was 300lbs, I finally manned up and put my embarrassment aside and started lifting heavy. It was at this time that I also started counting calories, by new years 2010, I was 235 lbs, I busted my ass over the past year and got down to 180lbs, and although I'm happy with my success I've found myself caught in new struggles.

For the most part, people were always nice to me, but since I've lost weight and become a lot more attractive I definitely notice how people always seemed pleased to see me, where as at 360lbs people always looked as if it were a chore to speak with me. More than anything else though I noticed that I treat myself much better than I ever did before. I actually consider myself attractive and have a lot more confidence, almost uncanny confidence that I feel that only a huge weight loss can give you. Theres nothing anyone can do or say that can make me feel as bad about myself as I did, so now I just don't care what anyone else thinks.
    8/27/08 - 360lbs
    8/27/09 - 280lbs
    2/20/10 - 224lbs
    9/04/10 - 180lbs

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mrredundant View Post
    that's not quite what I meant... I meant you suddenly aren't a better human being, your morals aren't different, you aren't smarter, you don't suddenly grow a sense of humor.

sure you can be more out-going and more social, and have less restrictions on how you FEEL you should act (because people aren't treating you sub-human) but you are in essence the same person.

then again I speak from a personal perspective, losing 130lbs hasn't changed who I am
    I do get what your saying but overall it's not true. You've changed from a person who's body is in control of him to a guy who is in control of his body. The difference is worlds.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10) MayBach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Page 6 bump

Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hail2DaSkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man this thread is such an inspiration. I remember reading this thread when I was lacking motivation and it gave me such a boost. I promised myself I would get to post my success story in this thread, so I figured I'd give this a go.

I had always been a fat kid my entire life all the way up until I graduated high school. Heaviest weight being 318 lbs at 6'1. My freshman year of college was when I really hit rock bottom and decided I couldn't keep living like this. When I stepped on a scale and it read "E" for error is when it really hit me. I decided that enough was enough and started going to gym 5 days a week and maintaining a clean diet. Fast forward to 3 years later and I'm down to 215 lbs and slowly losing the last few pounds while focusing on strength building.

I can say that my life is completely changed from when I was in obese to now. I look back on the few pictures of me back from when I was obese (I wasn't very photo friendly, for obvious reasons). When I look back on my old photos it brings tears to my eyes because it reminds me of how unhappy I was and how I felt like such an outsider.

Now, I can honestly sit here and say that I enjoy life and love doing everyday things that fit people tend to take for granted. Things like just walking to class, occasionally taking the stairs, etc.

Thought I'd throw in a quick before/after pic, why not.

Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I visited my grandmother out in SD over the weekend; She didn't even recognize me. If my Dad & brother hadn't of been there she wouldn't have let me in the house.

LoL.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^
    Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

Losing weight is not impossible, if you dedicate yourself to it the reward outweighs the sacrifice. -- rel83

Aug 1 - Nov 1 Cut:
    8-1: 172.4 | 8-8: 171.0 | 8-15: 169.8 | 8-22: 172.0 | 8-29: 1xx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: 1xx.x | 9-12: 1xx.x | 9-19: 1xx.x | 9-26: 1xx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: 1xx.x | 10-10: 1xx.x | 10-17: 1xx.x | 10-24: 1xx.x | 10-31 1xx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 160lbs)

ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing transformation Hail!

Right Mentality Necesary! ReedT's Avatar
    ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReedT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iam918 View Post
    I visited my grandmother out in SD over the weekend; She didn't even recognize me. If my Dad & brother hadn't of been there she wouldn't have let me in the house.

LoL.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
    lol gjdm
    "It doesnt matter what youve heard
    Impossible is not a word
    Its just a reason for someone not to try"
    -Kutless "What Faith Can Do"

(Proper Diet+Correct Training Program)^EFFORT= Results!

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Iam918 View Post

LoL.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
    yeaa boooy, feels good when your walking down town someone see yous then looks back cause they didnt recongnise ya.
    This is not a diet, It's a lifestyle I live.

TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFatGunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't hit my goal yet but i've noticed a difference in the way women act when i talk to them. Some flirt with me which is a great confidence booster. cant wait till i'm under 200.
    10-4-10 272
    12-27-10- 236
    1-7-11-230
    Goal:
    220-225 by 7-10-11
    <200 by Christmas 2011

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by quickscott View Post
    For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Did your genitals change in size?

Did you get negative or jealous reactions fromn friends/family?

Discuss
    sure did pretty much up until high school year 9-10 i got teased on for beeing over weight ect i still had friends ect but not as many girls didnt like me

till i got into this fitness world ever since my body has changed everything has been the best more girls tons more friends i feel allot better and im proud i have changed my lifestyle im the strictest person now weigh all foods ect dont drink alco dont smoke dont have many cheta meals im dedicated

... feels good man
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

Registered User mymoonshinepink's Avatar
    mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    after losing 179 pounds i would say yes of course. i get hit on all the time now by guys on my campuse who has no idea who i am or i sat near them in one of are classes 3 years ago. people talk to me i get complaiments all the time people treat me like im human. the mental aspect im still dealing with heavy ill probably will always be scar and i still overthink everythng people say to me i still will cacth a neagtive word quicker then a postive and i still beat myself up for every flaw and mistake i made. i still freeze up when a guy hit on me and i still scare myself when i look in the mirror cause i have no idea who this girl is. although i am alot more outspoken now and have no problem giveing my 2 cents sometimes without even thinking lol

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yubho10 View Post
    It's sad, but I actually lost a few friends after I lost the weight. They didn't have their fat friend around to make themselves feel better anymore, so they had no use for me. Sick, huh?
    That just means they weren't your friends to begin with...

OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OtisBecker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by mymoonshinepink View Post
    after losing 179 pounds...
    Serious congrats to you. Make sure you develop the thin person mentality and keep it off forever. I hope you have much happiness as a result
    "If man makes it, don't eat it" ---Jack Lalanne -----1914-2011 RIP

April 2010 (Fattest) - 300# 44% bodyfat Sept. 2011 224# 16% bodyfat

Lost 101# of fat and earned about 25# of muscle