JohnnyT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1AD/Superone+ cycle

Planning next cycle.

What do you think about a superone+ plus 1ad cycle?

6 squirts 2x a day of the super and whatever the minumum
    dose of the 1ad is per day.

Would this be counterproductive or might having two delivery methods combined add something that one alone would not have?

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't see a point. You're already getting alot of 1-test in your system from s1+, if you want more add an extra squirt.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

JohnnyT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got it, thanks

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no need for 1-ad
    good luck.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    you could always take 300mg of 1-ad, say in the morning, and at night, take 6 squirts of your transdermal. This would give you close to an equal amount of 1-test/4ad after conversions. Im thinking to do similar to this (oral 1-test product for one dose while using a transdermal at night...due to my busy schedule in the morning and afternoon)
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-