Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doughboy
    Nice. I am a bit stressed about this one, having 4 frightens me. how old are yours?
    3, 4, 10, 11. Its plenty. I don't want any more. Call me selfish.

What is your workout schedule? I'm still trying to fine tune mine.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Team Enzyte
    3, 4, 10, 11. Its plenty. I don't want any more. Call me selfish.

What is your workout schedule? I'm still trying to fine tune mine.
    Nice. Mine are 2, 4, 6 and well 0

I go to class on average 3 x a week, usually mon, wed and sat. I try to squeeze in 2 workouts per week at home but lately the injuries have been piling up. There are so many things that hurt now that I cannot fit it here.

I am actually seeing my Dr tonight to go over my MRI for my shoulder. I am hoping to schedule a date for surgery. I injured my ac joint and it hurts all the time. We we see how it goes.

What does your schedule look like?

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice. Mine are 2, 4, 6 and well 0

I go to class on average 3 x a week, usually mon, wed and sat. I try to squeeze in 2 workouts per week at home but lately the injuries have been piling up. There are so many things that hurt now that I cannot fit it here.

I am actually seeing my Dr tonight to go over my MRI for my shoulder. I am hoping to schedule a date for surgery. I injured my ac joint and it hurts all the time. We we see how it goes.

What does your schedule look like?
    I just finished my bachelor's finally 2 weeks ago, so I will get to start rolling 2 nights a week. Tues & Thurs. Also some Saturday mornings for an hour, depending on my kids' sport schedules.

Once my injuries subside, this is my workout plan. Until then, I'm playing it by ear.
    Sunday: Chest & Arms
    Monday: Back, traps & shoulders
    Tues: MMA
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: MMA
    Fri: Rest
    Sat: MMA & legs later in day.

Recovery time is a huge issue for me.
    Last edited by Team Enzyte; 09-12-2006 at 06:42 AM.

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just finished my bachelor's finally 2 weeks ago, so I will get to start rolling 2 nights a week. Tues & Thurs. Also some Saturday mornings for an hour, depending on my kids' sport schedules.

Once my injuries subside, this is my workout plan. Until then, I'm playing it by ear.
    Sunday: Chest & Arms
    Monday: Back, traps & shoulders
    Tues: MMA
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: MMA
    Fri: Rest
    Sat: MMA & legs later in day.

Recovery time is a huge issue for me.
    See that routine would cripple me. I barely do workouts at home because Im so beat up from class but sometimes I force myself to do it anyway.

Day 12.

I rested last night. Had my Dr appointment to go over my MRI and had a school thing to meet my kid's teachers.

Im happy to say that I will be getting the surgery. Here is what it is:

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/ortho...y/acjoint.html

See that routine would cripple me. I barely do workouts at home because Im so beat up from class but sometimes I force myself to do it anyway.
    That's why recovery is very important to me. And I hate losing muscle and strength, but I love the MMA training. Just trying to find a happy medium where I can still progress at both. If I didn't push it this much, I wouldn't be making any progress.

When will you be having the surgery?

That's why recovery is very important to me. And I hate losing muscle and strength, but I love the MMA training. Just trying to find a happy medium where I can still progress at both. If I didn't push it this much, I wouldn't be making any progress.

When will you be having the surgery?
    You definitley need to find a happy medium, MMA training is hell on the body.

Not sure the date, the office assistant needs to call me. Im hoping 2nd week of October.

Day 13.

Trained only 3 times at 5 minutes each last night. Was feeling really good and wanted to do more but we ran out of time. My last training was with someone who is my weight and a little more skilled and whole lot stronger.

It was a tough battle as usual but I did not tire at all, I was feeling really good through out and wehn it ended I was hoping to train some more.

Injury Update:

Neck hurts
    Right groin hurts
    and of course the right shoulder hurts

Next class is Sat. I may or may not workout at home during the next 2 days, I will see how I feel.

hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 13.

Trained only 3 times at 5 minutes each last night. Was feeling really good and wanted to do more but we ran out of time. My last training was with someone who is my weight and a little more skilled and whole lot stronger.

It was a tough battle as usual but I did not tire at all, I was feeling really good through out and wehn it ended I was hoping to train some more.

Injury Update:

Neck hurts
    Right groin hurts
    and of course the right shoulder hurts

Next class is Sat. I may or may not workout at home during the next 2 days, I will see how I feel.

..... hope those injuries heal up soon!
    Currently: Bulking

Originally Posted by hotasice2003
    ..... hope those injuries heal up soon!
    Thanks

Well the shoulder surgery will take care of the shoulder. I am concerned about all of the other issues. Not sure my body can take this kind of punishment anymore. There is always something hurting.

Thanks

Well the shoulder surgery will take care of the shoulder. I am concerned about all of the other issues. Not sure my body can take this kind of punishment anymore. There is always something hurting.
    getting old ain't for wimps.

getting old ain't for wimps.
    Well then I better stop aging now

Day 14.

Just rested, nothing to report. Probably will not workout tonight and save myself for class tomorrow. This weather is killing my joints. I gotta got go tested for arthritis.

Day 15. (sat)

Went to class and we did a lot more cardio and abs than we have done in a long time.

I trained 4 times at 5 minutes each and I am very very happy with endurance. My muscles did not tire out at all. I felt strong for each match. Good stuff.

Unfortunatley I got a couple submission attempts put on me that attacked each shoulder and on sunday I was in very bad shape and hurting.

Thank god I have some Arthrotec laying around, That alleviated the a lot of the pain.

Day 16 (sunday)

Just rested and took pain killers :-)

I have class tonight.

Day 15. (sat)

Went to class and we did a lot more cardio and abs than we have done in a long time.

I trained 4 times at 5 minutes each and I am very very happy with endurance. My muscles did not tire out at all. I felt strong for each match. Good stuff.

Unfortunatley I got a couple submission attempts put on me that attacked each shoulder and on sunday I was in very bad shape and hurting.

Thank god I have some Arthrotec laying around, That alleviated the a lot of the pain.

Day 16 (sunday)

Just rested and took pain killers :-)

I have class tonight.
    4 5 minute rounds is brutal. Good work.

4 5 minute rounds is brutal. Good work.
    Yeah and honestly I was ready for more, so looks like it has kicked in for sure.

Yeah and honestly I was ready for more, so looks like it has kicked in for sure.
    Hell yeah. Can't wait until class tomorrow night.

Day 17.

Had class again.

Man the abwork they are having us do is killing me.

Anyway, only got to train 2 times. I trained with a 270lber and a 220lber. Im 155 lbs.

I had to use a lot more effort do to the size of these guys. I generally try not to use so much strength but I had no choice. I did tire a bit on towards the end of the second match but I think I held up pretty well considering.

I am starting to notice that my sweat is a bit more pungent these days. Not as much when I used the original Body Octane though.

Day 18.

No class. Did a very abbreviated workout last night.

5 sets 20 reps of deadlifting with my sandbag.

Class tonight. I think this will be my last scoop of Body Octane, there is not much left.

Day 17.

I trained with a 270lber and a 220lber. Im 155 lbs.
    wow. not fun at all.

wow. not fun at all.
    Yeah the 270lber wasn't so bad, he is sort of new and actually weaker than I thought but I still had to try to move that mass around.

The 220lber was much more difficult, he is the brother of my instructor, a blue belt who would have been purple had he not stopped training. He still remembers a lot so he is no push over.

Day 18.

Had class last night. Training was tough. Besides the shoulder problem my groin is still hurting.

Th first 2 trains were with the instructors so of course it was very very difficult to say the least. My last train was with someone who I think Im even with on skill but he outweighs me by 50lbs and is a bit stronger so all three were tough. I hung in there physically but I wasnt into it mentally.

I may go to class to night but Im pretty much out of the BO. I may have half a scoop left. This may be the last class I have for a while.

My wife may have her water broken tomorrow to start her labor and I am scheduled for shoulder surgery on Oct 12th.

I have come to the realization I need to hit the weights and increase my strength so that is something Ill be looking to do once Im back.

Also got my lab results back and my test levels are not where they need to be. Need to change regimen with the Dr.

As for Body Octane. I really liked it. I believe it helped my endurance during training and my muscles did not fatigue as early as they usually do. The taste is amazing so there is no excuse to not drink it. I am not going to give it a rating as I think I just described how I think it helped.

No supplement works for everyone but if you are looking to increase endurance I say give this a try.

Thank You to MAN for allowing me to review this product.

Derek
    Last edited by Doughboy; 09-21-2006 at 01:06 PM.

Thumbs up

Nice review. Hope the shoulder surgery goes well.

Nice review. Hope the shoulder surgery goes well.

Thanks Bro Ham.

How many days left do you have on yours?

Thanks Bro Ham.

How many days left do you have on yours?
    About 3 left on the BO. But I bought another bottle & MAN is sending me some Clout. Gonna do a review of the 2 together.

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Day 18.

Had class last night. Training was tough. Besides the shoulder problem my groin is still hurting.

Th first 2 trains were with the instructors so of course it was very very difficult to say the least. My last train was with someone who I think Im even with on skill but he outweighs me by 50lbs and is a bit stronger so all three were tough. I hung in there physically but I wasnt into it mentally.

I may go to class to night but Im pretty much out of the BO. I may have half a scoop left. This may be the last class I have for a while.

My wife may have her water broken tomorrow to start her labor and I am scheduled for shoulder surgery on Oct 12th.

I have come to the realization I need to hit the weights and increase my strength so that is something Ill be looking to do once Im back.

Also got my lab results back and my test levels are not where they need to be. Need to change regimen with the Dr.

As for Body Octane. I really liked it. I believe it helped my endurance during training and my muscles did not fatigue as early as they usually do. The taste is amazing so there is no excuse to not drink it. I am not going to give it a rating as I think I just described how I think it helped.

No supplement works for everyone but if you are looking to increase endurance I say give this a try.

Derek

We appreciate tha log/review... good luck with your surgery.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Day 18.

Derek
    damn, that is a lot to swallow at once... but best of luck. thanks for the log and review.

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    We appreciate tha log/review... good luck with your surgery.

Thank you Toad. It was an honor.

Originally Posted by RB12
    damn, that is a lot to swallow at once... but best of luck. thanks for the log and review.

Thank You RB.

About 3 left on the BO. But I bought another bottle & MAN is sending me some Clout. Gonna do a review of the 2 together.

BO and Clout must be amazing. I will be watching.