mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)

college and lifting?

Im just interested in what us teens well plan to study in college in the coming years..or what r you studing now? and how does it effect training plus keeping up with the money demands? thanks
    Shut n Squat!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Studying biochemistry so I can become the next big cat. I have absolutely no time here is what my day is.
    wakeup
    classes
    eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat
    train
    work
    rugby practice
    study
    sleep

but i don't give a f*ck, I'll be the biggest muther f*cker in the gym and i'll know the most about nutrition and lifting 2.

GET PSYCHO!

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by str8flexed

but i don't give a f*ck, I'll be the biggest muther f*cker in the gym and i'll know the most about nutrition and lifting 2.

GET PSYCHO!
    HELL YEAH!
    Shut n Squat!

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love college..my life is so easy..

I take mondays off from school, go one class on tuesdays and thursdays thats at 2pm, then one class on wenesday from 3-6, then a class on friday at 1. Thats it. Aside from that im eating sleeping or ****ing.

I'm a theatre major. After i grad (or so this is my plan now) im gonna go to stunt school and become a stunt man (gotta love child hood dreams) or try and become an actor like arnie.

Br

KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm currently a freshman in college. I love this life! I have school on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have nothing! I love it so much. I actually am more dedicated to lifting while here in college than when I lived at home.
    I'm currently majoring in Business Management, with an emphasis of Orginizational Information Systems. I can get a job as a web master, or run the computer systems for major corporations. So I'm going to be pretty happy when I graduate. Hopefully I'll be moving to California.
    Later, KP

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, nice that u guys enjoy school, i don't. Every day from Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. It sucks.
    And with the homework-****, i only get to go to the gym 3 times a week.
    Th - And the iron rises...

KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000) KleinerPimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, that sucks. I spent like an hour and a half making my schedule at my orientation. It took me that long to get it just the way that I want it. That sucks that you can only make it to the gym 3 days a week though. Bet you can't wait till summer vacation huh?
    Later, KP

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right on man, the summer's great ! I love it. Its like 10am abs, 2pm gym and 5pm jogging. No more homeworks, no more long ****y schooldays, no *******s at school laughing at me for bbuilding, that's paradise. lol
    Th - And the iron rises...

i guess it depends on the major right? cause my bro is in his third year of architecture he has no time to even wipe his ass.. lol
    Shut n Squat!

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    I barely went to class this semester because I got stuck w/bull**** classes that have nothing to do w/my major. I've just been doing enough to pass. Next semester it will change.

I have plenty of time to go to the gym, the hard part is planning on what days you're going to certain body parts and what time of the day to do them.

I currently do chest on Sunday because that's when the gym is empty and I have the most space. Now if you tried to do that on a Tuesday at around 5:00 you wouldn't be able to get a bench.

Just make sure not to get caught up in alcohol. I haven't had a beer since school started. I don't want to develop a taste for it. I party like crazy, but find that I only do well at dance parties as opposed to parties where you stand around and socialize.

Some fukker w/beer muscles wanted to fight me last night because his girlfriend had her legs wrapped around me on the dance floor.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Yeah, alchohol is tough at college, especially when you like the taste of beer.

Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adam101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Physical Therapist IS what Im going to be when I "Grow Up" Im in my soph year of college and this sem Sucks BAd. BUt Hey Its all good I guess. I have No social live tho between school working out and work.......time is Tightttttttttttt....L8er
    It might not be easy but in the end its worth it.

Remember SMILK yea the late 90's answer was to flavored milk YUMMMM LOL

B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dam i cant wait to college the way this is sounding. im currently a junior in high school and it sucks fat monkey nuts. Every day I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep(except weekends) cuz of all the horsecrap busy work i get from my ******* teachers. I only have time to go to the gym 3 times a week and thats including a saturday.

High school sucked..i love college

I went to an advisor today this was our conversation (im dead serious about what im sayin too)

"So, whats your major"
    "i dont have one"
    "well, what do you want to do when you grow up
    nothing
    how do you expect to pay bills and support yourself
    i dont like bills, i dont think ill pay them
    what?!?! Well, what do you like to do
    sleep eat and lift
    well, what do your parents want you to do
    who cares what they want, its my life
    yes but..
    but what?
    well, what do you think you'd like for a major
    i hear threatre's pretty cake, sign me up for some of those classes
    oh, so youre thinking about being maybe a drama teacher
    no, a stunt man
    ugh..fine, here you go..bye

why does life have to revolve around working your whole life. You have about 5-6 years to live free, and then it's all down hill from there.

Maybe ill just move to hawaii and become a farmer

br

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    I concur. I don't want to be another drone stuck with a two bit desk job, mortgage and nuclear family.

I'm going to make a difference.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by damnJeff View Post
    I concur. I don't want to be another drone stuck with a two bit desk job, mortgage and nuclear family.

I'm going to make a difference.
    did you make it?

nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sophomore studying accounting while working at a pizzeria while still hitting my macros. Just stay dedicated brah.

Edit: Going for masters/CPA after 4 years.
    1RM
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 415
    Deadlift: 525
    OHP: 200