Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just quick question

I don't have a training partner to spot me very often, so I mainly use dumbell presses for my chest. Are dumbells as effective as the barbell for hitting the chest? Thanks

Bigger than Darklight The Real Deal's Avatar
    The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here's another quick answer: make it a priority to have a workout partner.....

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Roly_a
    I don't have a training partner to spot me very often, so I mainly use dumbell presses for my chest. Are dumbells as effective as the barbell for hitting the chest? Thanks
    DBs are good for the added range of motion, but it's better to use both.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roly_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool, cheers