View Poll Results: Best Mass builder for your back.

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Old school Deadlifts

49 67.12%
  • Bent over bar rows

15 20.55%
  • Wide grip lat pull downs

6 8.22%
  • Weighted chins

3 4.11%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Open House With "The House" Animalpak.com

Yo, This is the House here from Animalpak.com, wanting to talk about some hard core training stroies, and workouts that will jump start your mass or cutting needs. I will Be posting my workouts and methods of training. Follow me through my cutting and mass building phases as i try to trun IFBB pro.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yo.

*Subscribed*

I am years and years behind your knowledge/body, but it is always interesting to see the big guys, make their journals. I'll be checking in.

The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

status

I am three weeks out from my national Npc show where i will be in the HW class. I have been dieting for 13 weeks now. I train seven days a week right now 5 weight and cardio and 2 just cardio. I hit each body part once a week in this cutting phase. I do 2 hours of cardio a day and lift for one hour.

Todays workout was Chest:

Chest
    Incline press 6 sets of 8-12 reps
    flat fly 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    decline db press 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Incline fly on cross 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    flat db press 4 sets of 8-12 repss

My chest will be sore i flex my chest as hard as i can between each set this makes your workout very intense.

Tomorrow is back i can not wait it will hurt Hell yes that is what i want.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

keep looking

Originally Posted by Maximus_Stats
    Yo.

*Subscribed*

I am years and years behind your knowledge/body, but it is always interesting to see the big guys, make their journals. I'll be checking in.
    There will be some great training tips and stories to come, keep your eyes on the next couple days.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *SUBSCRIBED*

Andalite

The Am training session today

Today is back day I just got up and just killed some egg whites and splenda. downed my animal pak and pump and I am going to do some dammage on the back today. It will be a good day i feel like doing some hard core deads. I will let you know how it goes.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpgoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yo man i'm a huge fan of the animal pak site and i've read pretty much all the articles on there. It's ****in awesome. I'll definately be following allong with your journal.
    "There are no home runs and touchdowns in our world. What I can promise you is pain, struggle, rage and true beauty."

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by The House
    Follow me through my cutting and mass building phases as i try to trun IFBB pro.
    Good luck man !!!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *subscribed*

Back

Wow I fried my back today i just rolled in from the gym and am hitting my shake right now damn it is great. Today i went crazy on the deads today was a thickness day for back. here is how it looked.

Dead lifts 6 working sets 8 reps
    bent over bar rows 4 sets 8-15 reps
    close lat pulldown tri bar 3 sets 8 reps
    behind neck pulldowns 3 set 8 reps
    front lat pulldowns 3 sets 8 reps
    lat push downs 4 sets 8 reps
    back ext. 4 sets failure around 25 reps each

my back has a great pump and is still tight from the gym o and i busted a strap today on the deads it was great the weight smashed off the ground and the power rack.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo, This is the House here from Animalpak.com, wanting to talk about some hard core training stroies, and workouts that will jump start your mass or cutting needs. I will Be posting my workouts and methods of training. Follow me through my cutting and mass building phases as i try to trun IFBB pro.
    Yeah House... I'm here. Definitely looking forward to following your journey and gaining some knowledge and inspiration along the way. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are ladies accepted ? I mean, real one who are puking after the fourth squat set and eating like he*l ?

I suscribed, I'm a big fan of animalpak.com; this is one of my favourite site, a lot of inspiration and hardcore lifestyle !

Rock on.

Val
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I too am an avid fan of the Animal site, as well as their products. I look foward to this.

BigNorg
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh yeah sounds prescribed!

good luck

Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribed!

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't wait I really want to follow this journal !!!

BTW, I think I'm an Animal addict !!
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What kind of poundage are you moving?

Are you going to post some example of your diet ?

Cheers.
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Lift Big and Roll Heavy!! Double Eclipse's Avatar
    Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm here. Might as well watch and learn until "practicing" Dr. Octo gives the green light on the wrist.But, it cool to have leg day three times per week.Any "spy" photos with " ? weeks out" floating around?
    Lifting is 90% mental, the other half is physical !!!

There are 3 types of people in this world.... those that can count and those that can't !!!

Cardio blast

Yo, just got done with a killer 4am cardio session. yes i hate cardio but it is a great way to melt that fat right off your glutes if you know what i mean.

Today i will train shoulders. My shoulder workout that i am going to do today is going to be for wide shoulders so i am going to ripp up my side delts. i will post it later today.

also i will post some diet info that i am doing and the weights i used on shoulder day today. well going to go grow time to get some eggs and animal pak my best breakfast.

Later In Iron The House
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo, just got done with a killer 4am cardio session. yes i hate cardio but it is a great way to melt that fat right off your glutes if you know what i mean.

Today i will train shoulders. My shoulder workout that i am going to do today is going to be for wide shoulders so i am going to ripp up my side delts. i will post it later today.

also i will post some diet info that i am doing and the weights i used on shoulder day today. well going to go grow time to get some eggs and animal pak my best breakfast.

Later In Iron The House
    Tear up those side delts House... The day of reckoning draws near. You're almost there bro. You know you've got me in your corner. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Brute Force has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey House,

Looking forward to seeing your progress as you prepare for your comp. Best of luck!

Shocked the shoulders

Did shoulders today i had a freakin huge pump i think i grew one inch on each side after the workout was over.

i focused on width today so i hit the hell out of my side delt, you know got to have a good v taper.

My workout looked like this.

-Standing millitary press wide to the front 6 sets 8-12reps weight 225-275lbs

-standing side raises with DB's 4 sets of 8 reps with the 55lbs dbs

-front raises with the straight bar wide grip 4 sets of 8-10 reps weight 145lbs

-bent over rear delts with dbs 4 sets 8-12 reps weight 55lbs dbs

-"w press" i do this with dbs seated like a db press but i press up and out to the sides so your right in the middle of a press and a side raise at the end it is a killer i used 50lbs dbs 3 sets of 12reps

-bar shrugs front wide grip 4 sets of 8-12 reps 365- 500lbs

-one drop set on the plate loaded shoulder press
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

crazy

Originally Posted by Double Eclipse
    I'm here. Might as well watch and learn until "practicing" Dr. Octo gives the green light on the wrist.But, it cool to have leg day three times per week.Any "spy" photos with " ? weeks out" floating around?
    leg day three times a week crazy. i am trying to keep the pictures for the show on the Down low but their might be on under my profile but i dont know cant show all the goods.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

diet

my diet is simple right now i eat 12oz of fish 8 times a day. and every other day i eat carbs with the odd number meals, meal 1,3,5,7 i eat 1/2 cup oats or 1/2 cup rice that is it right now sometimes i ht some egg whites instead of fish when i need a change or throw in a no carb post workout shake to keep all the muscle i can while dieting. the best thing to do when on a diet is to keep it basic and be consistent.
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wholy **** thats a ****load of fish bro...

I can never eat that much, but then again I hate the taste .

fish

Originally Posted by Maximus_Stats
    Wholy **** thats a ****load of fish bro...

I can never eat that much, but then again I hate the taste .
    I know i dont do it all the time just when i get close to a show.
    Somedays i feel like i could swim away
    www.animalpak.com

www.erikfankhouser.net

jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstone28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to follow this journey, in college and all i do is eat, school, and train....Get the Frank McGrath to open one of these, he is fu*king inspiration.

Lift Big and Roll Heavy!! Double Eclipse's Avatar
    Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    leg day three times a week crazy.
    Thank ya' thank ya' very much (best Elvis voice) I have a broken left wrist on the mend and I gotta do something. G. and I came up with the wacky idea of leg day all week, but all is good. The lower half needed to catch up anyway.

Hammer Down !!
    Lifting is 90% mental, the other half is physical !!!

There are 3 types of people in this world.... those that can count and those that can't !!!

Same thing here about diet. I keep it simple. I work in the night, go to university in the day, workout at 4:30 a.m each morning. Oats, fish, frozen broccoli all prepares 2-3 days before. Sometimes I gotta eat in the traffic, while reading my newspaper... anything against a post-post workout meal like shark steak and oats at 9 in the morning ? I don't give a f*ck, I know I look crazy (idiot, some might say).

I like this like. I'm born for it.

Keep it up, your military press is amazing. You do it with a straight back or you do some kind of push press ?
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log: