becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Primaforce Phenibut Review

lets get this started. i felt the urge to party last night being that my last college semester is atrting tomorrow and i havent touched alcohol since new years. my main concern was feeling "messed up" with as little calories coming from alcohol as possible. that being said, i combined the following "party" stack:

2g phenibut
    3 caps H.E.A.T.
    1/8 tsp PEA
    4g ALCAR

i took this approximately an hour before the festivities began. the hodenine in H.E.A.T. is necessary to make PEA orally active, or so ive heard. thats likely why you may read that people feel nothing from PEA.

EFFECTS: this seemed to have extreme synergy with alcohol. i felt extremely happy and euphoric after my first drink. havent felt as good as i did last night in a long time and im a happy person. i felt great all night long over 3 shots!!! that was awesome as i feel 3 shots will not set back my great progress ive been achieving in the gym. granted those shots were of 99 cherries (99 proof cherry schnaaps).

i gotta give this combo 2 thumbs up for those who wanna party and stay somewhat disciplined to the bodybuilding lifestyle. this is my recommendation to a safer/less damaging alternative. however, i wouldnt do this more than a couple times in a year (i drink maybe 4-5 nights a year).

bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let me also state that i do know my alcohol tolerance pretty well despite rarely drinking. let me say that i know 3 shots will have very little effect if any under normal circumstances. ill admit im a pussy when it comes to liquor but i know i can handle much more before feeling its effects. i partied too much in high school and my beginning college years so i do have a history with alcohol. another thing is that i felt way happier and better than alcohol by itself (yes, i know its a depressant, weird, huh?) the euphoric feelings were very welcome as well

thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder45
    lets get this started. i felt the urge to party last night being that my last college semester is atrting tomorrow and i havent touched alcohol since new years. my main concern was feeling "messed up" with as little calories coming from alcohol as possible. that being said, i combined the following "party" stack:

2g phenibut
    3 caps H.E.A.T.
    1/8 tsp PEA
    4g ALCAR

i took this approximately an hour before the festivities began. the hodenine in H.E.A.T. is necessary to make PEA orally active, or so ive heard. thats likely why you may read that people feel nothing from PEA.

EFFECTS: this seemed to have extreme synergy with alcohol. i felt extremely happy and euphoric after my first drink. havent felt as good as i did last night in a long time and im a happy person. i felt great all night long over 3 shots!!! that was awesome as i feel 3 shots will not set back my great progress ive been achieving in the gym. granted those shots were of 99 cherries (99 proof cherry schnaaps).

i gotta give this combo 2 thumbs up for those who wanna party and stay somewhat disciplined to the bodybuilding lifestyle. this is my recommendation to a safer/less damaging alternative. however, i wouldnt do this more than a couple times in a year (i drink maybe 4-5 nights a year).
    Nice review!

At a high dose, I've found that it has sedative-like effects on me.
    Synthagen + BP 3.0 Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147814533

Originally Posted by thicketman
    Nice review!

At a high dose, I've found that it has sedative-like effects on me.
    what do you consider a high dose? i would love to use it for sleep every now and again especially since i train at night and have problems falling asleep before 2 am. thats what i get training til midnight though.

damn, i really thought this review would get more attention. i think i made it too long

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get good effects from a low dose of Phenibut. I think it's a good product to keep around but not use to often. I'm reviewing a product right now that utilizes it and enjoy it's effects when needed. Here is a good reference for phenibut in case you are interested.

Lapin I. Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug. CNS Drug Rev. 2001 Winter;7(4):471-81
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    I get good effects from a low dose of Phenibut. I think it's a good product to keep around but not use to often. I'm reviewing a product right now that utilizes it and enjoy it's effects when needed. Here is a good reference for phenibut in case you are interested.

Lapin I. Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug. CNS Drug Rev. 2001 Winter;7(4):471-81
    What product is that? You doing a log?
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ddawg91
    What product is that? You doing a log?
    I'm not running a log but am just going to post up a review when I'm done. It's MRM Relax All.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    I'm not running a log but am just going to post up a review when I'm done. It's MRM Relax All.
    Look forward to it, will have to do some looking into that one.

Thx

Edit: Sorry to steal from the thread.
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder45
    what do you consider a high dose? i would love to use it for sleep every now and again especially since i train at night and have problems falling asleep before 2 am. thats what i get training til midnight though.

damn, i really thought this review would get more attention. i think i made it too long

If I recall correctly, the max dosage that I took was ~5 grams. The first time was actually an accident, as I incorrectly measured the amount (I used BN's bulk powder).

The feeling was comparable to a tranquilizer drug. This isn't a dose that I would regularly consume, but as you stated it could be good every now and then, when needed. You'd have to experiment with timing. I don't remember how long it took to kick in.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. It's been a while since I've used it. I still have some left in my cabinet. The taste is horrendous!
    Synthagen + BP 3.0 Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147814533

Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thicketman View Post
    If I recall correctly, the max dosage that I took was ~5 grams. The first time was actually an accident, as I incorrectly measured the amount (I used **'s bulk powder).

The feeling was comparable to a tranquilizer drug. This isn't a dose that I would regularly consume, but as you stated it could be good every now and then, when needed. You'd have to experiment with timing. I don't remember how long it took to kick in.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. It's been a while since I've used it. I still have some left in my cabinet. The taste is horrendous!
    why do you all say only use phenibut a few times a year? is it damaging if i were to use it say twice a week?

i was thinking of using it before a night out as i tend to get quite anxious, and before dates as again i get quite anxious and this happens 2-3 times a week max, so would it not be ok to take it that many times as long as the days arent after each other? also i would only be taking doses of say 500mg
    Misc MISCER #31

theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard some good things about Relax All. It's been out for while but it seems to be effective and has a pretty good ingredient profile.

theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder45 View Post

I used to take about 2g...it helped me sleep but it gave me a hangover...similar to what I get when using ZMA.

Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Bombay29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamie_128 View Post
    why do you all say only use phenibut a few times a year? is it damaging if i were to use it say twice a week?

i was thinking of using it before a night out as i tend to get quite anxious, and before dates as again i get quite anxious and this happens 2-3 times a week max, so would it not be ok to take it that many times as long as the days arent after each other? also i would only be taking doses of say 500mg
    bump for my question and what kind of effect does it have when mixed with 6 pints?
    Misc MISCER #31

BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastOfBrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr-Bombay29 View Post
    bump for my question and what kind of effect does it have when mixed with 6 pints?
    bump for this guys question

johnnyvegas53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only good phenbut out there is from liftmode and they are the best priced as well!