Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SoMdHunter
    The supplements are in full swing now! Great feeling huh? Enjoy the stack, it doesn't get any better than this! You should be seeing more PR's every day now!
    Thx for stopping by man!! Hope everything is going well for you! I'm almost done with the stack, I'll post a final review in a few days!!!

Later bro,

Redvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DAY 25 - yesterday

Training:
    OFF Day!

Nutrition/Caloric intake:
    Totals 4575 119 492 380

Notes:
    Nothing special to report, I was bouncing at the bar all till 3:30am and went to bed at 4:30, so i was kinda tired this morning after only 6hours of sleep.

I'm doing arms training in few hours in SHOCK WEEK, can't wait!!!!

Update later

REdvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

DAY 26

Training:
    Arms training - SHOCK week!!!! !!!

Unbelievable!!! The pump was so intense in my arms! That SHOCK week is definately the hardest training I've done in a long time!!! Pre-fatigue is killer

There you go:

1-concentration curls/EZ-Bar curls 2x8-10 each
    35 - 1x10, 42.5 - 1x8/ 105 - 2x10

2-Hammer curls/cable curls 2x8-10 each
    52.5 - 1x9, 50 - 1x10/ 120 - 2x10

3-Alt. stand. db curls 1x8-10/drop set 6-8
    45 - 1x10/ drop 40 - 1x6

1-Pushdowns/Lying extensions 2x8-10 each
    170 - 1x10, 180 - 1x12/ 85 - 2x10

2-CG bench/underhand grip pushdowns 2x8-10 each
    225 - 2x10/ 115 - 1x12, 130 - 1x10

3-one-arm db extensions 1x8-10/drop set 6-8
    30 - 1x10/ drop 20 - 1x8

I wish my diet was always like that...

Totals 4900 123 524 435

Notes:
    Incredible arm workout today, strenght/stamina are great, pumps were out of this world... only 1 word: Wow!!! I was sure the arm training would be a though one, but not that much! I'm almost sure my arms were about 1" bigger because of the pump after the training!

I'll be doing abs tomorrow, since I forgot to do them today...

Then I'll train legs on Monday and take the rest of the week off (except for some abs/forearms work), my body really needs it!

Gnite everyone

Redvision

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Great job RV, you're w/o's are looking fantastic. Glad you are diggin the "pumped" factor Keep up the great work!
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Smile

Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Great job RV, you're w/o's are looking fantastic. Glad you are diggin the "pumped" factor Keep up the great work!
    Thanks man, I'm loving the PRRS training method!!! I'm gonna take this week off and I'll do a final review of the stack tomorrow night after my leg training!!!

Thanks again for that opportunity to test one of the best cee/no products combo on the market!!! It definately lives up to its claims!

Redvision

Days 27 & 28: Rest days

DAY 27-28 (week-end)

Training:
    both days were rest days

there you go:

Saturday 16th:
    Totals 4591 118 530 345

Sunday 17th:
    Totals 4676 94 569 386

Notes:
    Like I said before, one of the main reasons why I love that stack so much is the cell volumizing effect... I'm still feeling bigger and harder today, even if I haven't trained for the past 2 days. Cheest and arms are rock-hard, same thing with quads and calves.

I'll surely be buying the stack in the future as it stands at the top of my best-ever creatine/no products combo.

I'll be trainin legs tomorrow, then write a summary and a final review of the past 30 days.

Have a nice day,

REdvision

nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nosaj03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The P/RR/S training so far looks pretty sick. Today is my first day and Im starting with chest/bi's and looking forward to it. Im glad to see the progress. Cant wait to read the final!

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome work RV Blast those legs

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow you speek very highly of this. Guess I need to add these to my wish list. Hmmmm X-mas really is coming soon.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Originally Posted by spaceclown
    Wow you speek very highly of this. Guess I need to add these to my wish list. Hmmmm X-mas really is coming soon.
    Yeah man, those 2 products are awesome when stacked together! I got better strenght gains than with Thunder and pumps were stronger than Animal Pump, I'd say maybe like storm/shock combo...

Muscle hardness is unbelievable, as well as cell volumization...

If you're ever going to try the stack, make sure to keep a log for more people to follow, cause the **** line will never get too much attention! Very solid products!

REdvision

DAY 29

Training:
    Legs today, Workout went great! No pain in my knee and pump in my quads were very good!

There you go:

ATG Squats
    135 x 15
    185 x 12
    225 x 12

SLDL
    225 - 3x12

Leg Press
    450 - 3x15

Lying Leg Curl
    180 - 1x16, 1x15, 1x13

Standed calf raises
    whole stack - 3x20

Seated calf raises
    70 - 3x20

Totals 4599 103 529 371

Notes:
    Today was my last workout with N'Gorge & Primed... The past 30 days were amazing at the gym and I'm gonna do a final review of both products tomorrow night!

Thanks again to FnF, Viperspit and **** for that great opportunity,

Till tomorrow

Redvision

Arrow Final Review

So after a good 31 day using the N'Gorge & Primed stack, its now over... every good thing comes to an end uh?!

I loved testing these great products and there is my final review:

PRIMED

packaging: 6/10
    One of the only flaws of that product is, IMO, the packaging... its packaged so thight that I had to leave the scoop out for almost 1 week before being able to put it inside again when I close the tub!

Mixability: 10/10
    The product mixes very well and disolves completly in water ( I was using 20oz of cold water)

Taste: 8/10
    The taste is pretty good, but nothing like watermelon!!!! At first, I was surprised each time at how weird the taste was... not bad, weird! In fact, I can't tell what its like, but its pretty good nonetheless!!!

Energy: 10/10
    Primed is the best pre-wo energizer I've used so far! It kicks in in abou 20 min for me, which is way quicker than anything else I've tried in the past. Energy is constant and great, without any crash post-wo. I haven't had any problem sleeping at night either, even when I was going to bed 3 hours after taking it!

Focus: 10/10
    Focus is great! Even when I was tired before taking it, I was ready to hit the gym about half an hour later!!! I wasn't feeling like talking much in the gym, all I wanted to do is lift more and more iron! Awesome feeling!!!

N'GORGE

packaging: 10/10
    The bottle and the label look great and the blue/white pill make them easy to recognize between other supps.

Pump: 10/10

Okay, I know pumps don't come from N'Gorge only, but that Primed helps too, but I felt like putting it in here because of the energizer nature of the Primed and the Cell volumization + NO2 matrix of N'Gorge... Anyway...

The pumps were very good on N'Gorge, as well as cell volumization. Muscle hardness was awesome, I was feeling rock-hard all the time! Even when I was taking 2 days off in a row, I was still feeling fuller on Monday when i was back in the gym... !!!!

Strenght: n/a
    Strenght was good during last month, but I can't tell if the stack helped that much, because I started using the PRRS training method, which I absolutely love so far.

Stamina: 9/10
    Stamina was increasing each week, but I always respond very well on this aspect from any good CEE/NO based product.

FINAL RATING: 9/10

I'd have give it a 10/10 if the price were a bit lower. Yeah, it costs more than the majority of cee/no stack out there, but the results are amazing and well worth the price!

Bottom line, N'GORGE and PRIMED from **** really live up to their claims, give them a try and see by yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks again for that opportunity, hope the log and review were helpfull for those who were thinking of buying it,

Till next time, keep up the great work everyone

Redvision

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome final review RV I def agree on the container size for Primed, we do the same thing with keeping out the scoop for a few days. I will pass your suggestion on to the big guy

Its been great following your log and we appreciate your hard work! You have been a great logger and also very honest. Good luck with the P/RR/S Im sure it will be great for you!

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

redvision, thank you for participating in our Tester thread. You did a great job keeping your log up with nice detail. I'm happy to hear that overall you enjoyed both products. We will pass your suggestions along, we both agree with the packaging of the Primed.

On another note, FnF and I were just discussing the packaging. If it's a "standard" container size issue, would you and others be willing to pay a bit more for the next size container up with additional servings? Just and idea to potentially resolve the conflict.

Thanks again for your work!
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Talking

Thanks a lot, glad you appreciate my log and review

As for the container size, I'd be willing to pay a bit more if it has more servings, no problem. Maybe not only for the container, but if you add more stuff, its no big deal

To Viper and FnF, keep up the great work, you are amazing!!! Very nice work, very dedicated and it shows! I'll still be hanging around on AB.com, very nice board with a lot of helpful people!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!!

Thanks again,

Redvision

Originally Posted by redvision
    Thanks a lot, glad you appreciate my log and review

As for the container size, I'd be willing to pay a bit more if it has more servings, no problem. Maybe not only for the container, but if you add more stuff, its no big deal

To Viper and FnF, keep up the great work, you are amazing!!! Very nice work, very dedicated and it shows! I'll still be hanging around on AB.com, very nice board with a lot of helpful people!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!!

Thanks again,

Redvision

Thanks We would miss you terribly is you didnt pop in to AB I see you going to great places with your physique !!!!!!

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    Thanks We would miss you terribly is you didnt pop in to AB I see you going to great places with your physique !!!!!!
    Thanks it means a lot I'd like to compete maybe one day, but I have a looooong way to go!! Being 6'3" doesn't help me at all, I need A LOT of mass to fill up that frame!

See ya on AB!!!

REdvision

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Nice log ! merci !

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As always from you, awesome log !

Subscribing

Pierre-Yves
    Strength And Honor

''It's a lifestyle, not a 2 month project'' - Pu12en12g about bodybuilding

***PYF: The Immortal Journey***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1522281