Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Sponsored **** N'Gorge & Primed log by Redvision

Hi there!

Fist of all, I want to thank the **** crew, especially FnF, for that opportunity to try N'Gorge and Primed!

There are the write-up:

**** N'Gorge

[img]http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/****/ng.jpg[/img]

Two Of The Most Effective Muscle-Building Compounds Together!

In the world of sports, fans often fantasize about having two of the greatest players in the game on the same team, at the same time. "Could you imagine having Sammy Sosa and Barry Bonds in the same outfield? Just imagine what a powerhouse that team would be!" Most times, having such a fantasy realized is simply an impossibility due to their being too many difficulties and factors to overcome. In the world of sports supplementation the same mentality often exists, and with good reason! If "product A" works amazingly well, and "product B" also works incredibly well, perhaps together they could produce effects never seen before! Recently this idea has been applied to two of the most effective muscle-building/performance enhancing compounds in the industry... CEE (creatine ethyl ester) and nitric oxide (NO2) potentiators.

CEE: King Amongst Creatines!

Unless you have been living in a cave in some far off land for the last decade, you are fully aware of the astonishing muscle-enhancing, strength-inducing effects of creatine. After years of continuous tweaking and touch-ups of the creatine molecule the most effective creatine analog by far to be brought to the sports supplement market has been the creatine ethyl esters. This is obviously due to their very unique ability to be nearly 100% orally active (creatine monohydrate is about 30% orally active in the best of environments) and their very high affinity for muscle tissue even without any of the carbohydrates or other compounds needed to make it work. Yup, this means more muscle building and performance potential than ever before…and creatine ethyl ester is king here!

Take A Look See...

* Dramatic increased muscle size, lean mass and strength
    * Up to 4000% more potent than creatine monohydrate
    * Nearly 100% creatine absorption
    * Mega- pumps and vascularity
    * Greater endurance
    * Enhanced recovery
    * Zero bloating or water retention.
    * No more cramping or stomach upset

Nitric Oxide: The Muscle's "Cell Signaling" Molecule!

Sometime in the 80's a small group of researches discovered the presence of a unique and important gas in humans called nitric oxide (NO2). Known in the world of science as the muscle's "cell signaling" molecule, NO2 acts in many tissues to regulate a diverse range of physiological processes, many of which enhance both physique and performance! Supplements that can act to increase NO2 production in the body are some of the most widely used in the world today! And for good reason. Take a look, and you will be a believer...

* Amazing long-lasting pumps... everywhere
    * Hastened recovery
    * Increased strength and power output
    * Improved nutrient transport
    * Vascular dilation
    * Type-II muscle fiber stimulation
    * Enhanced oxygen delivery*Better glucose uptake

The Dream-Team?

The thought process behind teaming up CEE with NO2 potentiators is rock-solid, as increasing nitric oxide levels in the body, while ingesting creatine, would result in increased signaling for muscle cell absorption and even greater muscle growth and performance enhancement due to the synergy involved. However, up until now, the science used to put these physique-transforming wonders together has been haphazard at best. The result? Pissing both your money and your results down the drain!

So What's the Problem?

I'll give you the short version... lack of research! In their haste to be the first to market with creatine/NO2 combination supplements, most companies are simply throwing together creatine and arginine, perhaps along with 1 or 2 other nitric oxide precursors. Well, guess what my friends...research shows that arginine actually inhibits creatine absorption! Read it and weep fellas...

"Mitochondrial creatine transport was to a significant part dependent on the energetic state of mitochondria and was inhibited by arginine, and to some extent also by lysine, but not by other creatine analogues and related compounds."

And this statement holds true whether AAKG, arginine-malate, or even AEE (arginine ethyl ester) is used in the formula! "Hmmm, no wonder I wasn't getting any stronger or bigger on creatine/NO2 product 'X, Y, or Z... I wasn't even absorbing the freaking creatine!"

Real Science Applied...

Once again, it is Applied Lifescience Research Industries Inc. (****) that steps up to the plate, and hits a grand-slam with the introduction of the first truly synergistic and scientifically formulated CEE/NO2 product on the sports supplementation market... N'Gorge! N'Gorge contains a radical combination of some of the most effective and novel patent pending compounds that the industry has ever witnessed, and it will deliver results that will exceed even your wildest expectations.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI: The state of the industry for highest activity creatine analog. The most absorbable and potent form of creatine developed to date.

Citrulline malate: Time-release precursor to Nitric Oxide.

Glutamine Ethyl Ester: Glutamine in its highest nearly 100% bioavailable form will result in greater recovery, cell-volumization, GH release, protein synthesis, immune function, and anti-catabolic effects.

N(gamma)-hydroxy-L-arginine and N(omega)-hydroxy-nor-L-arginine: Unique hydroxy variants of arginine that radically increase plus prolong the production and level of NO2 in the body significantly, without interfering with the absorption of creatine whatsoever. (Yes, these are the "other creatine analogues" mentioned above).

L-Norvaline: Dramatically enhances NO2 production by inhibiting arginase, leaving more arginine available for use by NOS (nitric oxide synthases), which are the enzymes that convert arginine into citrulline, producing NO2 in the process.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI 2000mg

Patent Pending Proprietary Nitric Oxide Matrix: 550mg
    L-Norvaline, N(gamma) Hydroxy-L-Arginine, N(omega)-nor-L-Hydroxy-L-Arginine, Citrulline Malate, Glutamine Ethyl Ester

Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, gelatin, magnesium stearate.

Directions: Take 4 capsules two times daily including non-training days. For best results take one serving (4 capsules) with 12-16 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to training and drink plenty of fluids during training season.
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

**** Primed

[img]http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/****/primed.jpg[/img]

Pre-Performance Optimizing Matrix And Muscle Volumizer!

Now that prohormones and prosteroids are basically gone, I hear a lot of whining and crying from depressed bodybuilders, performance athletes and enthusiasts wondering "how they are ever going to make big gains again." Imagine a gym full of 200+ lb weightlifters and entire sports teams with tears in their eyes, frowns on their faces, heads down and dragging their feet! Well, drop the tissues, put away the Prozac, and listen up! For several months now **** has been chomping at the bit to bring to the athletic community a series of epic proportion innovations that will literally change the face of sports performance supplementation! Well, the time is now, and Primed Pre-Performance Optimizing Matrix represents the first major step in this new, radically cutting-edge direction.

Another Prohormone or Steroid Replacement?

Certainly not! **** is not about to go backwards with technology! We understand that prohormones, prosteroids, steroid analogues (or whatever they were being referred to of late) worked well, with some working extremely well. In fact, we designed some of the most memorable compounds for a few of the better known and more reputable companies (including ourselves) in the industry, so we are quite aware of how effective and health promoting correct designs can be. But that is old news and we can do better!

However, through tireless research and testing, we believe we have been able to engineer products that work just as well as many prohormones (R.I.P.), but without the nasty side effects the incorrectly designed products may cause. You know, like HPTA shut down, gynecomastia (bitch tits), and legal troubles. We are entering an era of better choices for truly effective sports supplementation, and **** is leading the way into a new generation of health performance supplementation. In fact, we accept the challenge to prove it can (and will) be done!

So Should I be Primed?

Look up the word "primed" in the dictionary and one of the meanings you will find is the following: "Completely prepared or in condition for immediate action." Now, I don't know about you, but when "I" head to the gym or one of our athletes runs out onto the field or court, primed is something we most certainly want to be. Let's face it; the time you spend in the gym is your only opportunity to stimulate your body's hypertrophic (tissue building beyond what is normal) machinery into producing new gains in muscle size, strength and potential for improved performance.

Thus, if you are serious about your goals, you should seek to do everything humanly possible to create an internal physiological environment that will allow you to literally tear the gym apart, leaving the entire place in ashes from your freakish intensity levels. **** Primed has been specifically designed to support you to doing just that! If you are serious about your goals, you should seek to do everything humanly possible to create an internal physiological environment that will allow you to literally tear the gym apart, leaving the entire place in ashes from your freakish intensity levels. **** Primed has been specifically designed to support you to doing just that!

MesoVol-NO2: Muscle Volumization Matrix:

Nitric Oxide (NO2) is a free form gas produced in the body (and regulated by various enzymes that either promote or destroy NO2) that is known in scientific circles as a "cell signaling molecule." In brief, NO2 modulates (supports or actuates) pretty much every anabolic and growth-related compound, hormone or hormone-like substance in your body. So what a surprise that we would make gains through optimizing both production and the length of time NO2 hangs around! NO2 has been studied extensively in the medical field, and has been shown to play an important part in seemingly a limitless range of functions within the body. Bodybuilders and sports figures have become well aware of the enormous pumps that NO2 inducing compounds can bring about in the gym, but few realize how far-reaching NO2's effects can be on muscle growth! The increased blood flow that NO2 imparts within the body will effectively enhance the delivery of key muscle-building nutrients to muscles cells, which will in turn affect a hastened hypertrophy response to training.

In addition, NO2 has been shown to positively affect the release of GRH, or gonadotropin releasing hormone, which can mean more testosterone flowing through your veins. Now there is something all men want to avoid, more natural muscle promoting, sex driving, fat inhibiting testosterone. (Ya, right.) Another very interesting effect of increased NO2 levels is its ability to reduce inflammation, potentially reducing the pain associated with subjecting your muscles to highly intense training. Some other amazing effects of NO2 include increased strength and power output, stronger Type II muscle fiber stimulation (you know., the ones that make it possible to move more weight, increase speed and grow the largest?), and enhanced oxygen delivery to greedy tissues...uh, like muscle and cardiovascular tissues.

Of course, **** Primed contains the most powerful NO2 precursors in the industry (would you expect anything less?) and as usual, we created most of them.

# Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate: Time-release precursor to Nitric Oxide in its most absorbable form.

# N(gamma)-Hydroxy-L-Arginine-Ethyl Ester: Unique hydroxy variant of arginine that radically increases and prolongs the production and level of NO2 in the body significantly, without interfering with the absorption of creatine whatsoever (and all of you are using creatine, aren't you?).
    # L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester: Dramatically enhances NO2 production by inhibiting arginase enzyme, leaving more arginine available for use by NOS (nitric oxide synthases), which are the enzymes that convert arginine into citrulline, producing NO2 in the process.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (22g)
    Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 40
    Calories from fat 0
    Total Fat 0g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0g
    Sodium 19.5mg 0.8%
    Potassium 15mg 0.5%
    Total Carbohydrates 10g 2%
    Sugars 10g
    Fiber 0g
    Protein 0g

Vitamin C 1g 1667%
    Calcium 28mg 3%
    Vitamin E 200iu 667%
    Magnesium 17mg 4%

MesoVol NO2: Muscle Volumization Matrix: 138mg
    (Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, N-(gamma)-hydroxy-l-arginine ethyl ester, l-norvaline ethyl ester)

Endurosplosion Stamina and Power Enhancing Matrix: 55mg
    (Carnosine diethyl ester, propionate-l-carnitine ethyl ester)

In-swole-lin: Insulin optimization Matrix: 2.1g
    (Taurine, fenugreek extract, stevia)

Maxogen: Cellular Oxygenation Matrix: 401mg
    (Rhodiola rosea, bis-carboxyethyl germanium sesquioxide)

Neuro-Blaze: Energy and Focus Matrix: 1.75g
    (L-tyrosine,k glucoronalactone, caffeine 125mg)

Other Ingredients:
    Artificial lemon flavor, citric acid, sucralose.

Directions:
    On Training Day: Take 1 serving with eight to twelve (8-12) fluid ounces of cold water 30-40 minutes prior to training (preferably on an empty stomach). For maximum results, avoid consuming a meal, MRP or protein drink within 45 minutes to an hour of taking primed.
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

I'll start taking the products Monday 21st.

My training consist of a 5-day split, with every bodypart worked twice/week.

Training:

1- chest/back
    2- delts/arms
    3- legs/traps
    4- back/chest
    5- arms/legs

Day 1 - Chest/back/abs

Incline bb press
    Flat db press
    Weighted dips

Chin-ups
    Pulldowns
    seated rows

----------------------

Day 2 - Delts/arms

Military press
    side lat raises
    bent-over lat raises

close-grip bench press
    incline db curls
    triceps pushdowns
    hammer curls

----------------------

Day 3 - Legs/traps/abs

ATG Squats
    SLDL
    Leg-press

Upright rows
    BB Shrugs

----------------------

Day 4 - Back/chest

DL
    bb rows
    db rows

Flat bb press
    Incline db press
    Pec-deck

----------------------

Day 5 - Arms/legs/abs

EZ-bar curls
    Overhead db extensions
    Standed alt. db curls
    skull crusher/pullover/close-grip combo

Lying leg curls
    Front squats
    Seated leg curls

I'll be using a non-traditionnal periodization scheme:

Weeks
    1-2
    3-4
    5-6
    7-8
    8-10
    11-12

Reps
    10-12
    4-6
    8-10
    3-5
    5-7
    2-3

Sets

Diet:

I'll be eating 4500-4800 cals/day (sometimes more).

My diet mainly consist of:

-Oats (Old mill steel cut, 450cals/cup)
    -Whey (a lot of whey, up to 8 scoops/day)
    -Extra-lean red meat
    -1% milk and low-fat (6%) cheese
    -few cheat meals consisting of all-dressed pizza (I'm bulking )

Goal:

My goal is to bulk as much as possible, I wanna be at 240 minimum at the end of next April.

Starting stats:

I'm now weighting at 225lbs @ 10%bf

Bicep: 17"
    Thigh: 26.25"
    Calf: 17.25"
    Forearm: 14"

Other supplements I'll be taking:

I'm taking an ATD right now (Prostanozol PCT), so I'll be taking 50mg of RXT for the first 2 weeks, then 25mg for the third week of this log.

I'm also taking 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate/day for the first 2 weeks, but these supps will not interfere with N'Gorge & Primed.

I'm taking Animal Pump right now (last dose Sunday), so I'll have a good product to compare N'Gorge and Primed to.

Other supps I'll be taking are:

-ON 100% Whey
    -NOW EFA (6g/day)
    -Malto + dextrose post workout (50g each)
    -Taurine (5g post/workout)

I can change anything upon request of **** board reps, feel free to ask.

Any comment/question welcome, can't wait to start this stack on Monday!

Until then, have a nice week-end!

Redvision

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Awesome start to this log RV Cant wait till Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Location: Sitting in my treestand, patiently and quietly waiting on the next world record P&Y buck to walk past.
    SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good Luck Red!

I'm 9 days into my log, and I can certainly feel the effects. Endurance is up and strength is increasing if I can keep my food intake up. Since you are bulking, it shouldn't be a problem for ya!

I'll be watching ya, so no cheating on the weights!
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great start Redvision. You appear to have a well developed plan. How did the Prostan work out for you if I may ask? I believe that's more or less a weaker version of Whinny? Anyway, good luck on the products, I'll be interested to see how they work for you
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    Awesome start to this log RV Cant wait till Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks FnF the next 2 days are going to be loooooonnnnggg! :P

Originally Posted by SoMdHunter
    I'm 9 days into my log, and I can certainly feel the effects. Endurance is up and strength is increasing if I can keep my food intake up. Since you are bulking, it shouldn't be a problem for ya!

I'll be watching ya, so no cheating on the weights!
    Can't wait to see how is the pump also, what's your opinion so far?

food intake will remain high and no worries, I never cheat

Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Great start Redvision. You appear to have a well developed plan. How did the Prostan work out for you if I may ask? I believe that's more or less a weaker version of Whinny? Anyway, good luck on the products, I'll be interested to see how they work for you
    Thx man! I always try to make sure everything is in check before starting a sponsored log, it helps to avoid any mistake of mine that can interfere with the results. Everyone on here are seeking for opinions on various product so I try to keep it the more accurate and unbiased possible when I'm logging one.

As far as prostanozol, I got great results from it. Yeah, it's weak as a prohormone, but it was my first time ph ever so I think it helped with the gains.. I basically lost 4lbs of fat (about 12 to 10%) while gaining 3LBM, which I think is good for a 4-week prostan cycle.

If interested, you can read the whole Log there:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=850243

Thx again,

Have a good night everybody

Redvision

Hello!!!

So its 1:30pm here, just wake up (I work nighttime 6pm to 6am). I'm sipping my Primed right now, there are my impressions:

I mixed 2 scoops (to the line) in 12oz of cold water.

Mixability:10/10
    It dissolves really well when shaking it, no need to use a spoon or anything like that here, 2 thumbs up!

Taste:7/10
    Hello!!!

So its 1:30pm here, just wake up (I work nighttime 6pm to 6am). I'm sipping my Primed right now, there are my impressions:

I mixed 2 scoops (to the line) in 12oz of cold water.

Mixability:10/10
    It dissolves really well when shaking it, no need to use a spoon or anything like that here, 2 thumbs up!

Taste:7/10
    I'd normally have give this product a good 8 to 8.5/10, but since it tastes nothing like waterlemon, I give it a 7. Don't get me wrong tho, the taste is pretty good, a little sour (sour ice tea??!!!), but not watermelon! The only product that I think tastes better than Primed is Xceed, but its more a CEE product than an energizer...

So far, good impressions on **** Primed, but we'll see the results...

I'll take 4 capsules of N'Gorge after, with 20oz of water.

I'm going to wait 45min, then down a protein shake and a a cup of oats then head to the gym!

Any thoughts on this, taking it on empty stomach (first thing in the morning), then 45min later a shake and oats before gym? I don't think it'll hinder the effects, since Its supposed to be absorbed after 45min... I really can't eat before, because I'd have to wake up, eat, wait 1 hour, take it, then wait another 45min... I really don't have that time right now, since I'm working at 6 almost every night.

It'll be only for this week tho, since its my last week of work before school!!! So if you prefer, I can change things up next week, just ask

Update later!

Redvision

So far, good impressions on **** Primed, but we'll see the results...

I'm going to wait 45min, then down a protein shake and a a cup of oats then head to the gym!

Any thoughts on this, taking it on empty stomach (first thing in the morning), then 45min later a shake and oats before gym? I don't think it'll hinder the effects, since Its supposed to be absorbed after 45min... I really can't eat before, because I'd have to wake up, eat, wait 1 hour, take it, then wait another 45min... I really don't have that time right now, since I'm working at 6 almost every night.

It'll be only for this week tho, since its my last week of work before school!!! So if you prefer, I can change things up next week, just ask

Update later!

Redvision
    Last edited by redvision; 08-21-2006 at 11:16 AM.

DAY 01

Training:
    Chest/back today, there you go:

incline bb press
    215 2x9, 1x8

flat db press
    99 2x11, 1x10

weighted dips
    bw+65 2x10, 1x9

chin-up
    bw+10 3x12

seated rows
    190 3x12

abs
    crunch machine 3x12 @ 140 superset w/ decline leg raises 3x12

Nutrition/Caloric intake:
    Totals 5074 157 511 386 - 1.5 gal of water

Notes:
    I didn't expect nothing for the first day, but man, pumps in my chest/lats were amazing! I'm in the 3x10-12 rep range right now, so pumps are usually pretty good, but they were better today. Stronger than last week chest/back workout with animal pumps for sure.

I felt a great energy rush after about 45min of taking Primed, which lasted during my whole workout and I'm feeling great right now, no crash so far.

Strenght is down a bit tho, since I'm 1 week out of my prostanozol cycle. Anyway, great treaning today.

till tomorrow,

REdvision

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Glad you enjoyed your first day! Wait till you see what happens when you do rear lat raises OMG I look like I got backpacks on my back when I do those!!!

Arm day is always my favorite though

Glad you enjoyed your first day! Wait till you see what happens when you do rear lat raises OMG I look like I got backpacks on my back when I do those!!!

Arm day is always my favorite though
    Nice!! I'll see today, since I'll be training delts/arms

I'm gonna eat first thing upon waking up, then wait 1 hour before taking Primed and N'Gorge... It should be better that way!!!

Update later,

have a nice day,

Redvision

DAY 02!

Training:
    delts/arms today, awesome workout!!!

seated db press
    74 2x10, 1x9

side db lat raises
    33 1x12, 2x10

bent-over lat raises
    43 3x12

close-grip bench press
    235 2x9
    225 1x10

incline db curls
    51 1x12, 1x11, 1x10

tricep pushdowns
    190 1x14, 1x13, 1x12

hammer curls
    51 1x12, 1x10

Cals were slighty under my goal, because I quit the work sooner tonight since my right knee was hurting so bad... so I missed 1 meal.

The doc finally told me that I have what is called Osgood-Schlatter Disease.
    http://www.emedicine.com/EMERG/topic347.htm

The only way to get better is stop training my legs and try to rest as much as possible for the next 4-8 weeks, so I'll have to skip legs from now on...

At least its benign and I should be okay by the end of September, so I'll be ale to start training em again!

Anyway, my caloric intake today was:
    Totals 4249 111 426 373

Notes:
    I was feeling very tired when I woke up this morning and didn't really feel like going to the gym... I kicked my asss out of bed, ate a bowl of oats and a protein shake then wait 1 hour to take Primed, mixed with 20oz of cold water... then Bang!!! a great focus/energy rush hit me about 20min after taking it!!! Never before has an energy drink hit me so fast!!!

I waited about 30min before heading to the gym and I when I arrive, I was feeling very motivated. That energy/focus lasted all through my workout.

Pumps were amazing again, especially in my side delts and biceps...

One thing I've noticed so far is that I sweat more on Primed/N'Gorge than when I'm on Animal Pump or Xceed, which doesn't bother me at all.

tomorrow is traps day, I'll throw in some forearms work and abs...

have a good night,

Redvision
    Last edited by redvision; 08-22-2006 at 11:04 PM.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any pics?
    At your height (about same as me), be interesting to see what an extra 25lb would look like

Originally Posted by solarize
    Any pics?
    At your height (about same as me), be interesting to see what an extra 25lb would look like
    There you go man

http://www.sebastienboulet.com/train...ble_biceps.jpg
    http://www.sebastienboulet.com/train...t_muscular.jpg

Redvision

DAY 03

Training:
    Traps/abs today:

db shrugs
    120's 1x15, 2x20

incline press machine shrugs
    18x45lbs plates 3x20

bb shrugs
    315 2x20 / drop set 225x15

abs 2x12
    crunches superset w/ rev. crunches

Damn! I was hungry all day long and ate like a horse today, not enough protein total tho... and too much carbs (lots of complex carbs tho).

Totals 5593 147 675 389

Notes:
    Again, Primed amped me up today within about 20min of taking it!!! Its awesome! I still sweat more than usually, can't wait to see endurance and/or strenght gains from N'Gorge next week! Pumps are great too.

Tomorrow is back/chest day!!

Redvision

Glad you are liking the stack, sweat is good, its healthy! Make sure to drink alot of water though. Nice avy by the way!

Glad you are liking the stack, sweat is good, its healthy! Make sure to drink alot of water though. Nice avy by the way!
    I've never drank so much water in the past! I didn't note it, but yesterday I drank about 2.5 gallons of water and almost 1 gallon only during my workout!!!

tonight is back (deadlift ) and chest day, I'm gonna sweat A LOTTTT!!!!

Update later,

Redvision

Location: Sitting in my treestand, patiently and quietly waiting on the next world record P&Y buck to walk past.
    SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoMdHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redvision

Can't wait to see how is the pump also, what's your opinion so far?

food intake will remain high and no worries, I never cheat

Redvision
    I waited on replying until you had a couple of workouts done. I didn't want to sway your thoughts one way or the other. I'm really liking this stack. And I must agree with ya on one point, the PRIMED tastes nothing like watermelon to me. Hard to describe, but certainly not watermelon. I have some recommendations for the flavor though. I'll post it in my summation at the end of my log.

Keep it up man......looking good so far!
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."

thx for stopping by man!

As for the taste, I found that mixing it with more water than directed taste a lot better to me. I now use about 20oz of cold water, drink my Primed then take my 4 caps of N'Gorge right after. I think I'll be effective that way, too early to tell about N'Gorge tho.

I took my second serving immediatly post-workout, with another 12-16oz of water.

I look forward to your summary, great log keep it up man!

Redvision

day 4: Awesome workout!!!

I'm not gonna update yet, since my cal intake will be much higher before I go to bed than right now, but I wanted to take a minute to share my feeling about today's workout... simply amazing!

I was doing Back/Chest, so DL and Bench Press in the same session, which habitually is really though... I did 3x15 on the Deadlift, cause I didn't want to go heavy because of my knee, plus I had to teach a friend of mine who just began workout last week.

But for some reasons, workout was awesome! I had plenty of energy left after my back routine (DL, BB rows and DB rows) to do Chest and reps were up!!!

Anyway, I'll update before bed, but I'm really satisfied about it so far!!!

Redvision

DAY 4

Training:
    Back/Chest today and like said earlier, it went Greeeeeaaaaatttt!!

DL
    225 3x15 ***used light weight to allow my knee to heal...

bb rows
    185 2x12, 1x11

db rows
    93 3x12

Flat bb press
    245 2x11, 1x10

Decline db press
    79's 1x16
    89's 1x11, 1x10

Totals 4636 125 509 358

Notes:
    Awesome day today!!! I had a lot of energy after taking primed and my Endurance/stamina is starting to increase!

I completed more reps on each set of Bench press than I did last week when I was training only chest!!! So being able to do more after 9 sets of back is pretty cool!

I'm gonna blast the guns tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Have a good night,

Redvision

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Lache pas le Québecois ! Je vais suivre ton log ! Je suis interesser par le pre work out PRIMED ! Si tu lui donne un bon rewiew je vais probablement me le procurer aussi !

Lache pas !

Great work RV I love a great day at the gym!!! Thats pretty awesome how you did better this week on bench! I can see why you have such a great back, those BB rows are the best exercise IMO

Originally Posted by alvin1
    Lache pas le Québecois ! Je vais suivre ton log ! Je suis interesser par le pre work out PRIMED ! Si tu lui donne un bon rewiew je vais probablement me le procurer aussi !

Lache pas !
    Héhé merci! C'Est rare que quelqu'un répond en français ici! Sérieusement, j'ai testé quelques formules pre-workout pis à date, Primed est le best. (J'ai essayé No-Xplode, Superpump 250, VPX Redline...) Même si ya pasmal de gens qui croyaient que le produit était underdosé au début, **** semble avoir réussi à utiliser la synergie extrêmement bien! Une bonne quantité de chaque ingrédients ensemble, même si cette quantité est inférieure à ce qu'on voit d'habitude, peut donne d'excellents résultats et Primed en est la preuve!

On se reparle!

[For those who don't speak english, alvin1 was telling me to keep it up and that he was interested in buying PRIMED in a near future, depending on some reviews... I told him that this product seems to be the best pre-workout formula I've tried so far and even if some guys claimed it to be underdosed at the beginning because of the proprietary blends in mgs, I think **** succed in putting together a Great product using ingredients in small quantities, but with great synergetic properties]

Great work RV I love a great day at the gym!!! Thats pretty awesome how you did better this week on bench! I can see why you have such a great back, those BB rows are the best exercise IMO
    Thx FnF!!! My back has still a Loooooong way to go, but its slowly getting there... I have plenty of time to improve
    Those BBRows are gonna stay in each and every back workout!!! I love doing them!

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yo RV, great job man, if you don't see me over here all the time, I'm not ignoring you, I've probably replied on the other board
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Yo RV, great job man, if you don't see me over here all the time, I'm not ignoring you, I've probably replied on the other board
    Thanks man, no problem, I really like the other board! I'm starting to post there more and more, great people, some very knowledgeable also! Talk to you there!

Redvision

DAY 5

Training:
    It was arm day today and I beat my previous PR on EZ-Bar curls!!!! Yeah
    I decided to superset 2 isolations exercices at the end and I felt all the power of Primed!!! Damn, pump was INSANE!!!

ez-bar curls
    120 1x12 PR!!! 2x11

overhead db ext (warm up with light pushdowns)
    103 1x13, 1x12, 1x11

stand. alt. db curls
    51 1x12, 1x11, 1x10

skull-crushers
    85 3x12

reverse preacher cable curls 50 - 1x15, 65 - 1x15, 75 - 1x13

supersetted with

overhead rope extensions 100 - 1x15, 115 - 1x15, 175 - 1x12

Totals 4704 111 534 386

Notes:
    Stamina is increasing with every workout. I love the fact that I'm actually able to do more reps every time I go to the gym! I think I'm gonna increase the weight on a lot of exerices next week... awesome!!!

Vascularity is very good too, especially in my delts... They get pumped almost every workout!!!

I feel that bf is increasing slighty tho, since I bumped my cals to start bulking, but I don't worry about it much... It's the price to pay after all!

Redvision

LOL, Insane Pumps I know them well !!!!!! Esp. On arm and back day. Do you get that really full almost busting feeling in your arms?

Your doing great on your log! PR's galore

LOL, Insane Pumps I know them well !!!!!! Esp. On arm and back day. Do you get that really full almost busting feeling in your arms?

Your doing great on your log! PR's galore
    Yeah, exactly that feeling, with an added ¼" on both left and right upper-chest/bicep stretch mark

It's weird, since they haven't got bigger for at least 2 months now... even on my Prostanozol cycle (it was more of a recomp tho...).

Not a big deal though, they're part of the game... Like PU says, battle scars

The volumization is very good with that stack, my delts/arms/chest are fuller and harder all day long, I love that!!

Originally Posted by RWelborn7
    Log looks great. Subscribed.
    Thanks for suscribing, if there's any info you want me to add, feel free to ask!

Redvision