Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thordic
    why dont you chill out. stop being a ****ing dork.

Why dont you go **** yourself and read the rest of the thread ****ing tool

ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldMovieFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I underestimated koscheck, looks like he gained alot of skill and power since the Ultimate fighter.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ultimate Fight Night was really good. Koscheck seems to have gotten better with every fight. His footwork and striking movement seems to improve and he has a ton of strength.

The Karo / Diego fight was very entertaining. The takedowns and escapes were very impressive.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AaronC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Garnett
    Ultimate Fight Night was really good. Koscheck seems to have gotten better with every fight. His footwork and striking movement seems to improve and he has a ton of strength.

The Karo / Diego fight was very entertaining. The takedowns and escapes were very impressive.
    kos is an absolute beast in the gym. he trains with javier mendez, his standup is crazy.

sucks for karo, he should have won that fight. i gave him rounds 1 and 2 and sanchez 3... who scored the round 30-26... wth.
    Last edited by AaronC; 08-17-2006 at 10:08 PM.
    "All that is not eternal is eternally useless." C.S. Lewis

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im really suprised Leben didnt get KTFO again, he leaves his chin open and throws very wide punches.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO Karo lost the first and second round. He was hurt in the first and only dominated the first couple minutes of the second. If Karo works on his conditioning he will have no problem against Diego. When he was fresh (not in the beginning of the first when he got rocked by an uppercut) he was dominating Diego. Karo's bf% is way to high (looks around 20%). That probably means he doesn't do much cardio. Diego was not even tired at the end.

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlueDevil
    Why dont you go **** yourself and read the rest of the thread ****ing tool
    o boy.........

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Karo got rocked early, escaped the bad position and won the majority of the 1st round and 2nd round and Diego won the 3rd. that was a BS call. All Diego's fights are bull**** calls and if we see Diego take on BJ, GSP, or Hughes youll bet that he will be thrown a lot worse then with karo. I honestly hope that he gets his title shot against one of those three.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool
    Place Username Record
    1 2kool4skool 4-0
    1 justbaker08 4-0
    1 bjjwrastler7 4-0
    4 MLC 3-1
    4 kingarty 3-1
    4 Snitsky 3-1
    4 lift*then*PWN 3-1
    4 ArnoldMovieFan 3-1
    9 V1984 2-2
    9 Matt96teg 2-2
    9 TheBlueDevil 2-2
    12 bringthenoise 1-3

Tied for 4th place. DAMN!

That Karo call was Bull****...... he got ****ed in the ass just like Diaz did.
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kingarty
    Tied for 4th place. DAMN!

That Karo call was Bull****...... he got ****ed in the ass just like Diaz did.

haha, don't worry, still alot of time to make up in the standings. I am plaanning on continuing through the end of 2006.

Anyone that picks Babalu over Chuck could make up alot of ground if Babalu were to win, I have a feeling Chuck will be picked by 95% of people. I will start an official pick thread for UFC 62 within the next few days.

haha, don't worry, still alot of time to make up in the standings. I am plaanning on continuing through the end of 2006.

Anyone that picks Babalu over Chuck could make up alot of ground if Babalu were to win, I have a feeling Chuck will be picked by 95% of people. I will start an official pick thread for UFC 62 within the next few days.
    For 62:

Liddell
    Bonnar (part of me wants to say Griffin, but I want to see Bonnar win and I think he can)
    Kongo
    Franca
    Neer
    Combs
    Heath
    MacDonald
    Okami
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kingarty
    For 62:

Liddell
    Bonnar (part of me wants to say Griffin, but I want to see Bonnar win and I think he can)
    Kongo
    Franca
    Neer
    Combs
    Heath
    MacDonald
    Okami

Just make sure you post your picks when I star tthe official thread, I won't remember to check this one. I think I will probably only have picks on the televised fights as well, otherwise it turns into too much of a crap shoot in picking unknown fighters. That said, I like your picks alot with the exception of Bonnar.

Just make sure you post your picks when I star tthe official thread, I won't remember to check this one. I think I will probably only have picks on the televised fights as well, otherwise it turns into too much of a crap shoot in picking unknown fighters. That said, I like your picks alot with the exception of Bonnar.
    I want to pick Forrest, but I think he lost the first one so I feel bad for stephen
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some of you guys need to stop hating on diego just because it's diego. No way did karo win that fight are you fukin crazy. Karo had some nice throws and I was impressed he did as well as he did, but diego deffinitley won that fight.

Also I know that who wins or loses a fight in mma isn't determined by who took more damage and that's not what I'm basing my decision on, but goddamn karo got fuked up. If it were a street fight there would be no question who won. Diego was slightly banged up, but karo looked like he got jumped and had the crap kicked out of him...and that tooth flying out that just hurt to watch.

All you diego haters need to just face the facts...diego is a legitmate force in the ufc.

I would love to see him get put up against bj penn (not saying diego would win just want to see it), winner getting a title shot.

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bjjwraslter7

Also I would bet a very large amount of money that kos takes out goulet. I think he's going to dominate that fight.

My predictions:

Diego
    Leben
    Lister
    Kos
    Hate to say I told you so...but I told you so. Koschek is a beast he could very well be a champion some day. In fact I'd be suprised if he wasn't, I mean what is he in his early 20's? He's got all the time in the world and at his rate of improvement he could be the next hughs.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not a Diego fan, and I'm definately not a Koscheck fan but props to them.

Also, I'm glad Leben got the KO last night but I don't like how Leben fought. Leben could be a good fighter. He needs to clean up the technical side of his striking greatly and improve on a couple of other things.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Snitsky
    Not a Diego fan, and I'm definately not a Koscheck fan but props to them.

Also, I'm glad Leben got the KO last night but I don't like how Leben fought. Leben could be a good fighter. He needs to clean up the technical side of his striking greatly and improve on a couple of other things.
    Yeah I was pretty amazed at his stubborness. Lebens one of my favorites...but he needs to learn from his mistakes and realize that he's not going to get to the top keeping his hands down and his chin up like that. You'd think he woulda figured that out after silva.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bjjwraslter7
    Hate to say I told you so...but I told you so. Koschek is a beast he could very well be a champion some day. In fact I'd be suprised if he wasn't, I mean what is he in his early 20's? He's got all the time in the world and at his rate of improvement he could be the next hughs.

I'm enjoying seeing how Kos and other Tuf guys are improving from fight to fight. Btw, I believe Kos is 28 so he's not that young but still has plenty of years ahead of him.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was pulling for Karo to beat Diego from bell to bell...but there's no WAY he won that decision. Just because no one likes Diego doesn't mean that he didn't win the fight fair and square.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It was a pretty decent night I thought.

Riggs owned Von Flue just like I thought he would - figured he'd KO him though, definetly didnt see the triangle coming from him.

Koschek really impressed me with his improved hands and GNP - much better than his previous LNP fights. I like Goulet and hope he can get his @#$ together and come back.

Lister VS Sasaki - holy crap! I cant believe Yuki avoided ALL of Dean submission attempts!! if he still had gas in the tank I think he could've taken the fight cuz Lister was just dead on his feet after all that.

Leben VS Santiago - I though Leben looked very anxious and a bitch sloppy with the haymakers - but once he settled in he caugh Santiago with the left Hook and ended the fight.

Karo VS Diego - first off I was hoping Karo would win, but he didnt, oh well it was an awesome fight. I would really like to know what judge scored it a 30/26 for Diego though? WTF was that about. I was super impressed with Karo's judo throws, just amazing. I think if Karo hadnt eaten the uppercut to the eye socket in the first round he might've been able to pull it off. Definetly a great main event fight though..

I still want to see Diego lose though - not hating on him however IMO a real test of a fighters heart an willpower is how they handle defeat. I think the longer you go without experiencing it the harder its going to be to deal with it.
    knocked down seven times, get up eight.

Lmao, just checked the results of the untelevised fights...this is what it says for torres vs healy.

Anthony Torres Wins by Knock Out at 2:37 in the 1st round by Rear Naked Choke.

I guess maybe he passed out and that's considered a knockout?

Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sims is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think that is considered a KO.. becuase technically if he doesnt tap and goes unconsious he's still knocked out??? lol

BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sims
    It was a pretty decent night I thought.

Riggs owned Von Flue just like I thought he would - figured he'd KO him though, definetly didnt see the triangle coming from him.

Koschek really impressed me with his improved hands and GNP - much better than his previous LNP fights. I like Goulet and hope he can get his @#$ together and come back.

Lister VS Sasaki - holy crap! I cant believe Yuki avoided ALL of Dean submission attempts!! if he still had gas in the tank I think he could've taken the fight cuz Lister was just dead on his feet after all that.

Leben VS Santiago - I though Leben looked very anxious and a bitch sloppy with the haymakers - but once he settled in he caugh Santiago with the left Hook and ended the fight.

Karo VS Diego - first off I was hoping Karo would win, but he didnt, oh well it was an awesome fight. I would really like to know what judge scored it a 30/26 for Diego though? WTF was that about. I was super impressed with Karo's judo throws, just amazing. I think if Karo hadnt eaten the uppercut to the eye socket in the first round he might've been able to pull it off. Definetly a great main event fight though..

I still want to see Diego lose though - not hating on him however IMO a real test of a fighters heart an willpower is how they handle defeat. I think the longer you go without experiencing it the harder its going to be to deal with it.
    How about Von Flue giving the finger before tapping out? Also, looked like the ref didn't catch the first tap because Riggs let go, looked at the ref and then latched it in again causing Von Flue to tap again and THEN the ref called it on the second tap.

Koschek had a hell of a fight and it didn't really surprise me too much. Can see he's getting better with every fight.

I think after Leben got KO in his last fight he wanted to come out and KO Santiago. Granted Leben's always fought like that and really it's a wonder he hasn't gotten his ass knocked out more often. It's a definite weakness with him always carrying his hands so low and looking for the one KO punch.

The Diego/Karo fight was a good one. I do think Diego won in the end. When I watched it I thought Diego took the 1st and 3rd and Karo took the 2nd. I think Karo's downfall, besides getting rocked in the first, was his conditioning. He was definitely pretty winded by the end. A lot more than Diego anyway.
    "I got an idea...an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

Karo had to fight off his back a lot, that takes a lot out of you. I was impressed he managed to escape from diegos mount/back mount a few times, but I think the effort exhausted him.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I lmfao when Rogan yelled after Karo flipped Diego over. Good stuff.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Karo is only 22, so if he works on his conditioning he can be a champion. Dont forget when he was fresh HE WAS dominating Diego.

WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AaronC
    kos is an absolute beast in the gym. he trains with javier mendez, his standup is crazy.

sucks for karo, he should have won that fight. i gave him rounds 1 and 2 and sanchez 3... who scored the round 30-26... wth.

I almost fell out of my chair when 30-26 was announced. I could see it going either way because they were so evenly matched but the Nevada commision really needs to implement some sort of MMA course with these judges who are coming from a boxing background because there have been some ludacris decisions this year.

Originally Posted by WHAT?
    I almost fell out of my chair when 30-26 was announced. I could see it going either way because they were so evenly matched but the Nevada commision really needs to implement some sort of MMA course with these judges who are coming from a boxing background because there have been some ludacris decisions this year.
    yeah I was very shocked to hear that. reminded me of the Griffin VS Ortiz when someone scored it a 30/27 for Ortiz...

Originally Posted by WHAT?
    Yeah it's really retarded to have boxing judges when the majority of fighters are primarily grapplers. They should have retired mma fighters like cotoure be judges. That might not work out though, sense they will occasionaly be judging fights with former teamates and friends.
    Last edited by bjjwraslter7; 08-18-2006 at 09:26 AM.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I definitly underestimated judo. Those throws were so effortless and you didnt even see them set up, Deigo was up, then all of a sudden he was flying through the air. If someone was really good at judo and BJJ, they would be "unstoppable", judo throw into a instant submission set up. Are there any fighters out there that are well versed in BJJ and Judo?
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke