Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NINEZeRO
    Im sorry but I have to disagree. Did you see this fight? One look at this guy and anybody who is into MMA or fighting in general would notice that his physical features would limit his capabilites of becoming a good fighter. My guess is that Dana White put him in there because he knew Guillard would knock him out quickly (which he did) just to include a krazy KO fight to make things exciting. And if you watched alot of pro-boxing matches there are some really really crappy fighters who have records that are something like 2-10-1.
    yes, and most people coulnd't handle thier TRAINING
    the TRAINING professional fighters do is more then most people can handle
    **** if your willing to SPAR with some serious contact your tougher then most people
    but your head is basically just a bucket of wet cement isn't it?
    nothing else is getting in there that you don't want, especially not anything as annoying as a pesky fact

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kane Fan
    to elaborate, the things you are saying in this thread are making you seem foolish
    so I am not upset with you for your babbling bull****
    I mean elaborate on why I am a idiot. You tell me how seriously fighters train and yet you trash on Rich Franklin. You tell me the guy who got once punch knocked out by Guillard is tough but Rich Franklin is not? Heh, do I even have to argue with someone like you? I bet Rich Franklin's training much tougher than the guy you just defended. You tell me how 'hard' professional fighters train and you say that bout RF?

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kane Fan
    dude, do you know what tough means? obviously not let me explain
    tough means you can TAKE more then most people before giving up
    it dosn't mean you are DANGEROUS and can beat someones ass
    if you think that guy is so un-tough, how many punches could YOU take from Melvin?
    I'm betting after the first jab you'd have tears in your eyes and ask if you could just type something really mean to him for the remainder of the match
    Did you watch the fight?

Did you see the facial structure of the guy who fought him?

Do you think he has a good chin?

BTW I am probably smarter than you, at least number wise. Since my IQ is higher than 95% of the population. I think there's more than cement in my head.
    Dont judge me. I do have a decent chin and I know it. Just because Im not a professional fighter does not mean I dont have heart/chin/etc.

Where are you from? I really feel ****ty and would love to take it out on you.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mean elaborate on why I am a idiot. You tell me how seriously fighters train and yet you trash on Rich Franklin. You tell me the guy who got once punch knocked out by Guillard is tough but Rich Franklin is not? Heh, do I even have to argue with someone like you? I bet Rich Franklin's training much tougher than the guy you just defended. You tell me how 'hard' professional fighters train and you say that bout RF?
    I said Rich Franklin is soft LOOKING not that he wasn't tough
    try to get the two straight
    this is what makes me think you lack intelligence, you jump into a conversation in an argumenative way w/out have ANY idea what the people invovled are actually saying
    I'm sure Rich Franklin's training IS tougher then the training of the other guy
    it's probubly tougher then 90% of pro fighters
    but that dosn't change the fact that he dosn't LOOK intimidating
    do you understand now?
    is enough wet cement cleared out of your buckethead to take that thought in?

Did you watch the fight?

Did you see the facial structure of the guy who fought him?

Do you think he has a good chin?

BTW I am probably smarter than you, at least number wise. Since my IQ is higher than 95% of the population. I think there's more than cement in my head.
    Dont judge me. I do have a decent chin and I know it. Just because Im not a professional fighter does not mean I dont have heart/chin/etc.

Where are you from? I really feel ****ty and would love to take it out on you.
    I live in Rock Hill SC
    if you are anywhere close I'd be HAPPY to roll with you or spar your choice
    I dont' have any 4oz gloves right now so unless you have an extra pair we couldn't do mixed sparring but I'd be happy to box/kickbox or roll with you

migo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JJJJ4
    Matt Hughes has never even been knocked out in the UFC. The only time hes been knocked out in his professional career was from a knee to the head. So obviously its not so easy to keep a distance and punch his ass out...
    Not sure how the knee to the head part is more relevant than that he was fighting Pele in his prime and Pele had just managed to get up and throw one attack before getting taken down again.

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cannibus
    yeah bj penn or rich franklin. I think rich franklin looks like a normal guy that wouldnt fight for moral reasons. not a whole one race is tough^^^ there is black pussies.. white pussies.. asian pussies..there is punks in every race.
    i can picture franklin as child he woulda looked pretty cute back then
    he'd kick the crap outta anyone
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewu4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is it just me or does anyone else think its crazy to call franklin or hughes soft... look at these pics they are both jacked.
    Attached Images

makes a challenge and when I annte up, they run to hide
    so standard

Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500) Brianw is not very helpful. (-500)
    Forrest Griffen and Stehpen Bonner

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brianw
    Forrest Griffen and Stehpen Bonner

Those are both big boys in real life. Bonnar's 6'4" and probably walks around at 220-230lbs. He may not look crazy but I prob wouldn't start ****. I think his voice is what makes people think he's a b***h, not his looks.

he does kind of have a 'weak' voice
    I myself talk softly...
    did anyone else think BJ Penn's voice sounds odd on his 'prefight talk' for the Hughes/Penn match

David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David12010860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tim silvia! I hate that fat ugly looking weird leg mother ****er

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You've got to be kidding me. There is no guarantee that a professional fighter will be tough. There are plenty of professional figthers who aren't that tough. They were given the chance because promoters/owners thought they were good, but they turned out to be weak. Nonetheless they are still professional fighters (they got paid to fight). An example would be that kempo karate dude who fought Melvin Guillard (I believe UFC 59 or 60). If you think that guy is tough maybe you need to wake-up, but I'm sure you don't so now you agree with me.

Stop trying to force your opinion into the topic "Who is the softest looking fighter"
    You guys need to stop using "tough". That just leads to to many variables since everyone can have a different idea of what tough is and how it applies to fighting.

Lets use the term talented instead.

The "Kempo Karate dude" that you are talking about is Rick Davis. While his record is 3-1-1 and you don't consider him "tough", I do. Regardless of his record he is a professional fighter (for now) and would stomp out 99%of people that would start a fight with him on the street. Thats tough in my book.

Now lets talk talent. As a professional fighter he may or may not be that talented. He hasn't had that many fights to really say at this point. Melvin is no chump.

Lets say he loses his next 5 fights. Then we can say Rick Davis maybe tough for having what it takes to of gotten to mainstream MMA, but he is not talented in the fight game and won't go far.

See the difference?

Anyone can be tough, any fighter that has gotten to any level of MMA is tough in my book. You or anyone may disagree since everyone has a different idea of what tough means.

Talk talent not toughness when it comes to professional fighters. Going by fight records(if they have had enough fights) you can tell who is talented and who isn't, also who falls right in the middle.

I like the Tough/Talented distinction
    but you can have a padded record
    kinda need to watch the guy perform not just hear numbers

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by David086
    tim silvia! I hate that fat ugly looking weird leg mother ****er
    u sure ur not talking about akebono
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."