ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Could someone explain how I increase the weight on Ripptoes 3x5?

Tommorow is my first week and it will be workout B (I did two days last week so tommorow is B). I am totally confused as to when I need to add weight to the lifts. Do I increase the weight on monday, keep it the same wednesday, then increase again on friday? Anyone know?

Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kouta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ATG_Squats
    Tommorow is my first week and it will be workout B (I did two days last week so tommorow is B). I am totally confused as to when I need to add weight to the lifts. Do I increase the weight on monday, keep it the same wednesday, then increase again on friday? Anyone know?
    with rippetoes program as long as you completed all the reps with the pervious workout you increase the weight.

SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ATG_Squats

You increase the weight for every exercise every workout if you can. So take what you did squatting for your first workout and try to add 10 pounds on it for your next one. Then you will try to add 10 more pounds for the workout after that. Use the same weight for all three sets.

I'm doing the workout now and I try to add 10 pounds each workout for the squats and deads. 5 pounds for the rows and bench presses. I'm adding 2.5 pound for the overhead presses (I bought 1.25 pound plates). But I was adding 5 pounds each time I overhead presses until it got kind of hard for me around the 100 pound mark.

Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do I increase the weight every workout or every week?
    Try to increase the weight every workout. Early in the program it may be possible to increase weight by 10 lbs each workout, but later increases will most likely be in the 2.5-5 lb range.

Thats from a F.A.Q from a guy doing Rippetoes'.

Hope it helps

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fallen_
    Do I increase the weight every workout or every week?
    Try to increase the weight every workout. Early in the program it may be possible to increase weight by 10 lbs each workout, but later increases will most likely be in the 2.5-5 lb range.

Thats from a F.A.Q from a guy doing Rippetoes'.

Hope it helps
    Someone actually read the FAQ. Bless you, child.

Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mjw8204
    Someone actually read the FAQ. Bless you, child.
    Haha, no worries. Im actually going to start it myself once i get the weights for my b-day =)