Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when i get rich im gonna buy a silverback and teach him how to work out n stuff. ill post the video of him, i also wanna see a gorilla's strength.
    wait wut

Pain_is_temp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw a documentary on Discovery or TLC once about great apes; they had a silverback that took a 2" diameter tempered steel bar and bent it like he was making a ballon animal. They tested an identical bar and took something like 1500 PSI to bend it. Not sure exactly how strong that makes the gorilla but I would not arm wrestle it.
    Stats:
    5'11"
    Bench 424 *Update 3/5-Now 500!!
    Squat 525 *Update 2/14-Now 600
    DL 515 *Update 3/2-Now 575

Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pain_is_temp
    I saw a documentary on Discovery or TLC once about great apes; they had a silverback that took a 2" diameter tempered steel bar and bent it like he was making a ballon animal. They tested an identical bar and took something like 1500 PSI to bend it. Not sure exactly how strong that makes the gorilla but I would not arm wrestle it.

Nor would I want to shake his hand..

GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymClassHero90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JuicyCop2
    NM i remembered. It was called giganthopithecus

And believe it or not it was believed humans killed this things off for their meat!
    We are the most dangerous animal in the world. We may not be able to kill a Tiger, Lion, Bear, Or Gorilla bear handed, but we have Guns, Missles, Knives, ect...

Animals go out and just naturally try and kill something without the knowledge of the other animals actions. We kill things knowing exactly what we need to do, hit, hide, ect...

Animals aside humans kill for survival, we kill for fun.

Bulking Above And Beyond HardWrker's Avatar
    HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tormented
    Wow, an amazingly accurate and in depth analysis on the gorilla benching situation. I almost felt like I was actually there, watching a gorilla bench as I read your post. I even got chills as you brought up the leg press.

HAHAHAHA reps

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Renthal
    I've seen big apes like gorillas and orangutans unscrewing 2" diameter and 1' long screws with their bare hands.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tormented
    Wow, an amazingly accurate and in depth analysis on the gorilla benching situation. I almost felt like I was actually there, watching a gorilla bench as I read your post. I even got chills as you brought up the leg press.
    This is what I get for trying to make a serious post.

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GymClassHero90
    We are the most dangerous animal in the world. We may not be able to kill a Tiger, Lion, Bear, Or Gorilla bear handed, but we have Guns, Missles, Knives, ect...

Animals go out and just naturally try and kill something without the knowledge of the other animals actions. We kill things knowing exactly what we need to do, hit, hide, ect...

mostly agreed, but animals actually kill for fun too.

felines for example have seperate hunger drives and hunting drives. which is why a fat well fed cat will kill mice, squirrels, birds, and any other little critter it can get its claws around.

^^^^

House cats often kill mice but don't eat them. They just enjoy playing around with them.

Powerlifting-In-England rdh_1990's Avatar
    rdh_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rdh_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wanna no why i got neg repped for starting this thread i werent trying to get neg repped i just started it because i thought it was interesting

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WowWeakForum
    These jokers could do it. They have what it takes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8NQdg****Y
    holy ****...that gorilla is huge!
    Goal: 8%

Current Supplements
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -One A Day Multivitamin
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JuicyCop2
    NM i remembered. It was called giganthopithecus

And believe it or not it was believed humans killed this things off for their meat!
    That cant be real. That looks like Chewbacca.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and where the heck do these suckers get the protein and whatnot to build muscle? All they eat is plants am I correct?

cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cam89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GymClassHero90

Your forgot to mention that we also are the most arrogant,ignorant,environmet harming.......we pretty much are terrorists of the natural earth.

ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by De Haan
    But bench records are the result of heavy training over many years.
    The average person could bench (without ever training) no more then 200 or 300 lbs.
    So the gorilla's strength would be a natural 2,000 lbs IMO
    Agree .. average male human bench about 225. That times 10 is a lil over 2000. So I would say the average gorilla would bench around 2000 lbs. 4000 LBS sounds lik only a machine could lift that up

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Renthal
    Lol

LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the average male human cant bench no 225 lmao!

waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gorillas are very strength but pound for pound, Gorillas are the same strength as us humans, because as far as I know ??? muscle is muscle whatever animal it’s on, then you have to look at bodily proportions, length, height, leverage and so forth.

Wayne

Originally Posted by DangerDan
    and where the heck do these suckers get the protein and whatnot to build muscle? All they eat is plants am I correct?
    Bugs too. Bugs are loaded with protein (if you can eat them in high enough amounts of course).

governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) governator45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    Bugs too. Bugs are loaded with protein (if you can eat them in high enough amounts of course).
    They also eat meat. I watched a show once where a male took over a pack of gorillas and ate one of the babies because it wasn't his own blood. Kinds gross.

2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ice4me
    Agree .. average male human bench about 225. That times 10 is a lil over 2000. So I would say the average gorilla would bench around 2000 lbs. 4000 LBS sounds lik only a machine could lift that up
    couldnt disagree with you more, the average male bench is probably a little under 60kg or 135lbs

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont think its appropriate to calculate this kind of strength with numbers. Gorillas are strong as ****, period. They dont bench or deadlift
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mixdrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pain_is_temp View Post
    damm.........

Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ausswolf View Post
    Bench? Squat?.... Imagine how much a gorilla could deadlift!!!
    It cant lock out its knees thus couldnt complete the lift

magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good thread to resurrect.

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    It has been proven in laboratory studies that the pounds an average gorilla bench presses is equal to the number of times this topic has been discussed on bb.com, which is approximately 8 million.

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jack_of_all View Post
    mostly agreed, but animals actually kill for fun too.

felines for example have seperate hunger drives and hunting drives. which is why a fat well fed cat will kill mice, squirrels, birds, and any other little critter it can get its claws around.
    House cats kill a bigger variety of species than all of the big cats combined and usually don't eat any of them (got this from the most extreme on animall planet). They just do it because they can.

theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LiLRyan View Post
    the average male human cant bench no 225 lmao!
    tru dat I doubt very many people in the world could bench 225 the first time they walked into a gym

jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Trivia to end out a trivial topic:

Human males have the largest penis-to-body-size ratio of any ape. Apparently naturally selection (ie. women) really did favor the well-hung.

The extinction of large land animals closely follows the spread of modern humans, including scary-ass things like saber-tooth tigers, wooly mammoths, and cave bears that made a grizzly look like Winnie the Pooh. If it moved, we hunted and ate it to extinction. The NRA would have been proud.

Humans do have an unusual physical ability: We are very capable distance walkers/runners. Only a small percentage of animal species could run a marathon. Our current sorry state strength-wise probably has more to do with modern life than genetics; a physically fit human carries about as much muscle on their frame (in terms of total body mass) as the next animal.

Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes.

I saw a gorilla hit a man, I believe the man died. You could hear his ribs crushing with the blow. Needless to say it was too late for this man, and we could not stop. (No Guns)
    -Chris

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person"