Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ZMA and Multi vitamins?

I know I've read many times that every one should take multi vitamins everday but I looked at the nutritional values on the back of my multi vitamin and it says that there is 10mg of zinc and 100mg of Magnesium. I'm just curious if taking ZMA while taking Multivitamins would be pushing the limits on your Zinc and Magnesiums daily intake. I'm new to the sport so im not to sure on little things like this. I take my multi vitamin in the morning and take 1000mg of Vitamin C in the middle of the day and my ZMA at night. Do any of you think this is a problem?

Also I put my Creatine (phos****en HP, I know I know i wasted my money but its to late now) and whey suplement ( Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protien) powders in the same glass with about 8oz of water followed by one of my 7 meals a day about 10mins after drinking Creatine/whey mixture. Is this ok to drink them together or should I drink one before the meal and one after?

meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) meestermontana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey i'm taking ZMA's too and i used to take a multi vitamin every morning but zma already has such high dosed of zinc, magnesium and b6 a multi-vit may make these hard on the kidney's/liver. If you eat 7 times a day and healthy i wouldnt worry about the multi-vit while your on the ZMA's.

as for the creatine/protein shakes I would personally take the creatine before you workout, and take the protein shake after as your body is in the most need of protein and amino acids after a workout!

also with the zma have u been have u noticed any increase in the intensity of dreams or frequency. Ive been havin some wild ones!

meestermontana

Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kdoske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very much so. I also been having some pretty wacked out dreams. Thought it was just me. Glad to know im not the only one :P thanx for the info

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: ZMA and Multi vitamins?

Originally posted by Kdoske
    I know I've read many times that every one should take multi vitamins everday but I looked at the nutritional values on the back of my multi vitamin and it says that there is 10mg of zinc and 100mg of Magnesium. I'm just curious if taking ZMA while taking Multivitamins would be pushing the limits on your Zinc and Magnesiums daily intake. I'm new to the sport so im not to sure on little things like this. I take my multi vitamin in the morning and take 1000mg of Vitamin C in the middle of the day and my ZMA at night. Do any of you think this is a problem?

Also I put my Creatine (phos****en HP, I know I know i wasted my money but its to late now) and whey suplement ( Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protien) powders in the same glass with about 8oz of water followed by one of my 7 meals a day about 10mins after drinking Creatine/whey mixture. Is this ok to drink them together or should I drink one before the meal and one after?

You can take both a multi and ZMA all year round. They are great and I highly recommend them.

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get plenty of lean red beef, shellsfish, fish, whole grains, and nuts in my diet, so I don't worry about my zinc levels. I do take a multi, but not ZMA. Unless you're not eating enough foods with zinc in it, you don't need ZMA, especially if you're also taking a multi.

BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can take both, which is what I am doing. I am taking ZMA HP and I just take a centrum performance at breakfast for my vitamins...I looked up the toxicity levels and you would have to take a LOT of that stuff to do anything bad to you.

Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine is better taken

post WO
    i wish we could have avatars.

e_dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sterling199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed the effects on my dreams as well, but you can't take ZMA with calcium (like with milk or a multi-vitamin) because calcium interferes with the absorption of magnesium. So if you take both don't take them at the same time...
    Last edited by Sterling199; 05-22-2003 at 08:35 AM.